Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Family First

I like Family First
67%
I don't like Family First
33%

Total votes: 3

DjShaggy

Re: Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Post by DjShaggy »

AudioKush wrote: Tue 4th Feb 2020 10:37 am
DjShaggy wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 03:41 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 03:05 pm Thanks shag I'll make sure get it right in future :lol:
Solvent extracts are bho like shatter wax diamonds etc

Solventless extracts are rosin, drysift and ice water hash

Hash rosin is when you take drysift or ice hash then press it to make rosin, basically it’s cleaner and more purified compared to flower rosin which is pressed flowers.

Hopefully this helps bro
Dry sift & ice water hash are definitely solventless extractions, but the term solventless was coined for rosin, not hash. So I beg to differ. It doesn't really fall under the true definition of solventless, as it is a term that describes a form of "Dabs" that are processed using only heat and pressure.

You cannot say it is cleaner and more purified compared to flower rosin. If the hash is poor quality, which tends to be the issue with most hash on menus in Amsterdam, you will get a very dark rosin. It's all about what you put in. Shit in shit out is what we like to say. :P

Anyone that wants to learn about this process should check out one of our solventless demos. 14th, 15th, and 29th this month we will be pressing at 3 different coffeeshops.
Wanna tell me why I’ve water hash is in every solventless cup around the world then?

It IS a solventless extract by the pure definition of those 2 words.

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Went in and had a sniff of one or two things that were just OK asked the budtender for advice and he recommended the KOSHER KUSH smelled pretty good but he said the flavour was all there so gave it a go and was happy packed a good punch
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Papaya hash 90u (16€/g) - I saw that on their Instagram account and because I missed Solos version I had to try that one :D Well Coffeeshop The Plug had also a Papaya 90u hash on the menu but for 21€/g.
From outside it has a bit darker brown colour and brighter inside. The hash looked a bit crumbly at first but it isn´t. It has a good oil content and bubbles strong when touched by the flame. The smell is not super intense but pretty natural and pleasent kind of sweet. Taste is also kind of sweet earthy to mee (well I am not the best in describing smell/taste :lol: ).
Nice effect more on the stony side than the Zkittles 90u hash I had from Coffeeshop Solo on my last trip but I also felt the effect in the head. Maybe I thought it would be a bit stronger but it´s def. strong enough and good for the nighttime :mrgreen:

Overall nice quality new school hash :mrgreen: I don´t know if it´s the same as Coffeeshop Solo and The Plug had on the menu but with 16€/g it is the cheapest of them and I would buy it again :D Nice one :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 6th Sep 2020 04:01 pm Went in and had a sniff of one or two things that were just OK asked the budtender for advice and he recommended the KOSHER KUSH smelled pretty good but he said the flavour was all there so gave it a go and was happy packed a good punch
I heard good things about their Kosher. So nice to hear that it´s true :D I met a local once who told me that his favorite Kosher in town is from Coffeeshop Easy Times and Family First. I also had some awesome Kosher from Coffeeshop Voyagers (now Baba) in the past but wasn´t very happy with the last Kosher Kush that I had from them.

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”