Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Family First

I like Family First
80%
I don't like Family First
20%

Total votes: 5

Tokeing tom

Re: Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Post by Tokeing tom »

Went in and had a sniff of one or two things that were just OK asked the budtender for advice and he recommended the KOSHER KUSH smelled pretty good but he said the flavour was all there so gave it a go and was happy packed a good punch

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Papaya hash 90u (16€/g) - I saw that on their Instagram account and because I missed Solos version I had to try that one :D Well Coffeeshop The Plug had also a Papaya 90u hash on the menu but for 21€/g.
From outside it has a bit darker brown colour and brighter inside. The hash looked a bit crumbly at first but it isn´t. It has a good oil content and bubbles strong when touched by the flame. The smell is not super intense but pretty natural and pleasent kind of sweet. Taste is also kind of sweet earthy to mee (well I am not the best in describing smell/taste :lol: ).
Nice effect more on the stony side than the Zkittles 90u hash I had from Coffeeshop Solo on my last trip but I also felt the effect in the head. Maybe I thought it would be a bit stronger but it´s def. strong enough and good for the nighttime :mrgreen:

Overall nice quality new school hash :mrgreen: I don´t know if it´s the same as Coffeeshop Solo and The Plug had on the menu but with 16€/g it is the cheapest of them and I would buy it again :D Nice one :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 6th Sep 2020 04:01 pm Went in and had a sniff of one or two things that were just OK asked the budtender for advice and he recommended the KOSHER KUSH smelled pretty good but he said the flavour was all there so gave it a go and was happy packed a good punch
I heard good things about their Kosher. So nice to hear that it´s true :D I met a local once who told me that his favorite Kosher in town is from Coffeeshop Easy Times and Family First. I also had some awesome Kosher from Coffeeshop Voyagers (now Baba) in the past but wasn´t very happy with the last Kosher Kush that I had from them.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Haze Block (10€/g) - Pretty creamy sticky hash... dark from the outside and brighter inside. It´s sold under the name "block hash" but smells more like a hash than a "weed-hash" not as one would mostly expect from a hash called "block hash".. Pretty natural smell kind of spicy sativa like... not very intense but pleasent to my nose and smooth to smoke. That one gave me a nice sativa effect while it also had relaxing effects on me.

I noticed that hash because they posted a pic on Instagram and wrote something like that its high is nearly perfect... indeed well not perfect but very good sativa effect with that relaxed feeling was very nice while it´s not a smell/taste sensation but it´s effect was spot on :mrgreen: I liked it 8)
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Bought some “wax” from here. It was in the consistency of live resin. They had a few diff strains to choose from. It’s golden in color. Surprisingly not terrible.
kushy

Post by kushy »

Dabbing on some rosin I made from some fine "Runtz" hash from here, 12pg.
0.56 yield, seems to pack quite a nice hybrid punch.

Something about trying a new strain for the first time always seems to fatten me! :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Family First date December 5, 2021. Thanks to greenwavez43.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/FamilyFi ... First.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

WATERMELON ZKITTLES €16
this is a very nice smoke it is very sweet with a nice hint of zkittles in the exhale and it is nicely priced for something of its quality in Amsterdam these days

ORANGE. COOKIES FILTERED €20
this hash is by far the best filtered hash of the trip, it has a deep earthy taste followed by a strong indica stoned, I find it very hard to smoke a joint of this stuff in 1 go, we first tried this stuff a few months ago and it was very good back then but it has changed slightly to be more crumbly and the buzz has changed to more indica rather than sativa, maybe same batch curing or new batch either way very good stuff. I know it's expensive stuff and as the Canadian members point out we must be mad but hey I just can't find this quality anywhere else so I'm willing to treat myself I deserve it 😊
macky

Post by macky »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 29th Dec 2021 05:36 pm WATERMELON ZKITTLES €16
this is a very nice smoke it is very sweet with a nice hint of zkittles in the exhale and it is nicely priced for something of its quality in Amsterdam these days

ORANGE. COOKIES FILTERED €20
this hash is by far the best filtered hash of the trip, it has a deep earthy taste followed by a strong indica stoned, I find it very hard to smoke a joint of this stuff in 1 go, we first tried this stuff a few months ago and it was very good back then but it has changed slightly to be more crumbly and the buzz has changed to more indica rather than sativa, maybe same batch curing or new batch either way very good stuff. I know it's expensive stuff and as the Canadian members point out we must be mad but hey I just can't find this quality anywhere else so I'm willing to treat myself I deserve it 😊
Oh! This Canadian goes right to the top of every CS list ,If it’s most expensive must be the best :D
On average eight day trip we will spend between 1000 to 1500 euros on weed ,drinks and loving every minute of it :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

It's, still gotta hurt a little when u can get oz for $80 at home 😁
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Family First dated June 2, 2022. Thanks to JM.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Cereal milk 16 e 1g decent smell taste doesn't really come through strong high 8.5/10
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Purchased 1 gram of Blue Ztarburzt 90u cold cure Live Rosin.

Some of the better quality concentrate that I’ve had from Amsterdam coffeeshops. Not bad. Wouldn’t pay the price if I lived here though.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Family First dated September 3, 2022. Thanks to JST.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Family First dated October 6, 2022. Thanks to Smokey.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Family First is (pound 4 pound, on this trip) the best Coffeeshop to get Bud...Simple. Be warned...the place is always packed, always a queue but the Rainbow Belts is a Banger. Went nearly every day to stock up on it. The peanut butter breath was excellent too. It sold out too quick...the bud was like nothing else I encountered on this trip. The smell, the taste was just different to everything else. Well worth checking out