Terps Army (El Guapo)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate El Guapo

I like El Guapo
90%
I don't like El Guapo
10%

Total votes: 30

Marok21

Re: Terps Army (El Guapo)

Post by Marok21 »

Tchukykush92 wrote: Wed 18th Aug 2021 08:44 pm I did not smoke dry or x3 during my trip because I can easily find it in paris but more of the beldia type which reminds me of my youth and less easy to find because it goes quickly but happy to read your test marok21 big lover of hash like you your comments make me salivate even more when there is nothing to smoke
Yeah also where I live is nowadays more "dry sift" hash available possibly from spain but I don´t trust the sources so much because most of them don´t have a clue what "clean" hash is like or they don't care either... well there is some good around but hard to find and you pay a lot till you find something good... and I don´t want to smoke to much bad hash because of my health :lol: ... "Filtered hash" isn´t really available where I live... also good moroccan "classic" type hash isn´t available :? but to be honest if I compare the hash market here to 15 years ago much changed in a good way. Back in the day there were nearly 98% of the hash that sold here were that bad moroccan commercial hash with less than 1% THC :evil: :lol:
Great to hear that you are able to get at least that good newschool stuff :mrgreen: 8)

I also appreciate a lot the reviews here on the forum especially when it comes to hash :mrgreen: I found several great hashes only because of someone like you from here pointed me to it... thanks a lot for that and keep it up :mrgreen:

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terps Army dated August 26, 2021, Thanks to Tokeing Tom.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

A month ago I tried their Gelato Filtered Hash (18€/g) but didn´t had to time to write a review till now :? in the meantime I forgot most details about how it was :lol: but what I can remember is that it was a pretty good hash :roll: not crumbly more soft and pliable... smell/taste was pretty natural and the hash had a good strong effect that also worked for me as a nightime smoke... Overall quality hash like many of that filtered ones... not outstanding but nice quality :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terps Army dated November 6, 2021. Thanks to Tokeing Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TerpsArm ... sArmy.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

z3 absolutely sucked dick
the 20$ dry sifts were pretty good
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Purchases, SWEETS 21, GMO WILSON, EXIDOS CHEESE
I was impressed with all 3 the cheese is very good example of the strain not the hgf of old but still very good, gmo Wilson good and pack's a punch, sweets very nice like zkittles with a twist... Good buys

On the hash side I got BUBBA KUSH, SOUR DIESEL.
I haven't smoked much of these yet nut they both look quality

This is a good shop with a very extensive menu it had a good crowd of people both times I visited but it is definitely worth it
esinen

Post by esinen »

when i visited last bud tender was very helpful..
that exodus cheese was very nice..the look smell and taste was spot on..
i would recommend the sour strawberry from barneys tokeing tom if u get chance while your there
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terps Army dated February 16, 2022. Thanks to illboyz420.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

GMO.. Hash
I paid a few trips here over the weekend they allways have some nice filtered hash as well as good weed.
I noticed that the top 3 filtered hashes were €25 a gram :shock: but I had to have a look. When the tub was opened on the gmo I needed to get some, this shit smells like fruit pastels and tastes great strength is definatley there, expensive piece of hash but maybe one of the finest Ive ever come across.
I have a few moet things from here which I will report on soon 👍
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

ZOWAH... dutch €19
Different smell to this one its going to sound strange and I'm not the best by far at describing weed but this almost smells vinegary, I know this does not sound good but it doesn't taste like it, light green colour good flavours 👍
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terps Army dated June 3, 2022. Thanks to JM.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Deus

Post by Deus »

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Kosher Kush - €16 p/g

Never visited a Terps Army before. I’m a member of The Backyard BCN and have never needed to look anywhere else tbh. Was glad to see they’ve branched out, so decided to give them a try. I’d arrived that evening so quickly made it round here around 12am on the 1st June. Had a look at a few strains and decided to go with the Kosher Kush as it looked and smelt like a good example. It was very flowery smelling, backed by a strong smell of gas. The bud after further inspection was a little leafy, so I knew right away it would not be as tasty as I’d expected. However, it was not the best, but not the worst example of KK. Smokes clean enough, and had a very strong high.

6.5/10
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

The Mintz - 1G 19e - very minty I'd say spearmint and kushy perfectly grown on the dutch side 9.5/10
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Purchased:

1 gram Og 18 / 17 Euro- classic og, you will be sitting next to a canal looking off into the distance after this.

1 gram Kosher Kush / 16 Euro- There are cheaper options of this at other shops but this one isn’t bad. But won’t purchase here again.

1 gram Cherry OG / 14 Euro- Probably best bang for buck here. Nice quality buds with uplifting, clean high.

1 gram Papaya Cake Full Spectrum / 100 Euro - had to splurge on something, smells very strong! Texture of crumble..bubble hash. This will put you on your ass.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terps Army dated August 3, 2022. Thanks to Johnny.

Enjoy
FlyByNite