Terps Army (El Guapo)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate El Guapo

I like El Guapo
90%
I don't like El Guapo
10%

Total votes: 30

pengaldinho

Re: El Guapo

Post by pengaldinho »

Crapulinski wrote: Wed 28th Nov 2018 09:26 am Yes dutchweedbank production is in morroco. I tried many products from them in El Guapo, tidghine, champagne, s5xGG which the budtender gave me for free after a chat about dutchweedbank and hash in general :o , kosherkush.. all top quality. And Nice stickers too :D last hash I got here was the Maroc Special a month ago which is the best beldia I had in Dam in a looong Time. Especially after visiting El Marssa and their now shitty hash. Solo coffeeshop sells a nice kinghassan too, but the special maroc is on another level.

To me, one of the most friendly staff in Dam :thumbup:
This shop sounds interesting.
What was wrong with the hash from El Marssa?

http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Crapulinski wrote: Sat 5th Jan 2019 10:18 pm Hey pengaldinho! The thing with El Marssa is that the budtender is now behind a window so you can’t really see what you get and I Went with the marssa special as usual. This time I threw it away after lighting the first joint, not clean at all.. this is the second time I’m disappointed with this one but I wanted to try it again. They used to have some really nice classic blonde beldia
Hey Crapulinski. Happy to see you are still on the hash hunt!
I have fond memories of the Special form El Marssa, it is a shame it has changed. I will try the Maroc Special from El Guapo that you recommended, I am always looking for a nice bit of classic beldia.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2018:

Knew about this 'new' crew setting up a new brand since a good while and came round to try most of their products(except that 30mm Gorilla Glue)lately.
Compared to other established brands in town there is no major difference but the quality seems to be very good(though don't know about the rest of the hashish menu not belonging to this crew but one mate tried their Champagne from Mororcco at 12€/g which he rated
as nice enough classic gear) . Perhaps one can say that their products are particularly tasty and especially their Kandy Kush(14€)springs to mind then, very pronounced.
I tend to like their Kosher Kush(x what ever / 15€/g)the most I think as it performs well both taste- as well as strengthwise.
Personally I don't give a flying fuck about their advertisement and stupid as well as corny packaging(always sad so many fall for such bullshit) they sell their resin in, let alone their stickers but all in all I like their approach hashwise and wonder what to expect from them in the future. A very welcoming addition to the hashish market in town me thinks.
Though still not the holy grail of hashish for some reasons and latter ones will take care it hardly will be a revolution. Same goes for coffeeshop Solo and their new approach since a while now as was visited lately, too. Still hope to get corrected on both ones.

Otherwise now after several visits on different stays in town I can say that not all of their staff is friendly as others reported here(I'm refering to stoned staff too annoyed and pushy when just having to show you two tubs).
Which of course happens everywhere else too but since this topic was on just saying. But as usual I don't care(and other guys were fine people it seemed) as I'm there for buying drugs and their run down interior and room layout are good reasons for just buying and leaving.
A few times we sat down but not my type of shop.

Would recommend giving this brand a go, too!

@Crapulinski

I would have asked about your take on El Marssa as well but to me there was no difference to previous visits there. Beforehand I have to point out again that I don't get free sandwiches and teas for promoting their or other stuff as I'm all about the quality not people working there or what ever. If the quality isn't up to scratch I speak up, simple as that.
I'm just another customer for them, no biggie, plain business.
Been to the shop about three times last year without noticing any decline in quality. Same with this visit in December(close to this christmas week). We entered and ordered Super Marssa and mint teas as usual at the counter and were served by a budtender I haven't seen there yet.
What ever that means.
Though I remember he was a bit pushy.
However, inside then we sat down and were greeted and recognised by the owner crew being around, too. Still polite people and nice having a chat with.
Pointing out again that we were served by someone unknown as I know some paranoid people tend to think tourists get different stuff(or did we get the real deal because of ordering in Dutch? Questions upon questions but speculations about that I leave to fuck knows)
Been to Massawa before but first smoked the Special and then former one's best on site. As reviewed the quality was there. By the way we stayed a couple of hours and I found it really funny that strengthwise they were on the same level.
When I read your comment I firstly thought you were too euphoric about the quality of certain crew as while I always said both Massawa's and El Marssa's best play in the same league but to be anal as usual you can't compare them at all because they are processed differently. Saying this, comparing say Kandy Kush from them with Super Marssa is pointless for some reasons as well as moroccan ice-o-lators with any random pollen of what ever quality. You didn't do that just saying.
Though saying it is now shit hashish is a bit exaggerated but if this is your opinion so be it. I could go on but only talking it to death me thinks.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Sat 4th Jan 2020 03:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

No Gorilla Glue (30m) on the menu anymore :?

Holy Grail hash (14€/g moroccan) - Was the advice of the budtender for a hash with a strong effect. From look and texture it was great. Creamy blonde hash with a good oil content. Gets darker pretty fast... it also has a light pleasent smell of the used genetics but also hash like. It bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. Well it´s good hash but compared to the other stuff I smoked in that price range on my last trips this one isn´t so tasty. There is a taste but I was more impressed by other hashes...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here for their new White OG moroccan hash and their new batch of Kandy Kush moroccan :D I follow Dutchweedbank on IG and it is interesting to see the final product now :mrgreen: they showed how they growed the plants and parts of the producing of the final product... I am not a big fan of all that social media stuff but that is the next level of advertising hashes and weed online :lol:

White OG moroccan hash "limited edition" (15€/g) - Pretty blonde crumbly hash. Gets darker when repressed it by hand... it gets creamier and the flavors comes out, too. It smelled a bit lemony but more piney and kush like with hashy scents. Not the strongest smell but pretty natural and I prefer that over some parfumed smelling stuff. The hash bubbles nicely when touched by the flame even before the repressing by hand. It taste more hashy than many other newschool hashes but you notice the White OG genetics :D well there are maybe a few hashes that are tastier but that one here is pretty nice with a clean mainly stoned effect to me. The ash after smoking is pretty white which is always a good sign. Overall I liked that hash and so good work Dutchweedbank! :thumbup: well it could be a bit cheaper but it´s like with most hashes in that price range :lol: and well it´s maybe the only hash made of White OG in morocco this year so that alone is special :D

I only tried a bit of the Kandy Kush hash yet so I will write a review on that later...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

2 weeks ago (hadn´t the time to write earlier :? )...

White OG Jelly hash (18€/g) - Very dark brown nearly black sticky hash. From the consistency it seemed to me like it hasn´t so much oil mixed in than with most other Jelly hashes that I tried before but that does not have to be bad if the ratio works. When I smelled the hash out of the plastic container before buying I could only smell the plastic from the container :lol: I would use usual baggys or glass jars than this crap :? unfortunately the hash itself had only a very light to no smell... well it didn´t smelled bad but also not really good :lol: Same with the taste...it's hard for me to describe how it tastes/smells... kind of oily dank hashy but as I said before it is only a bit of a smell :?
The effect is more on the sativa side but at first not as strong as I hoped. After a while, I noticed that it somehow made me forgetful and a bit confused :lol: like searching for my mobile in every pocket while it was laying in front of me... or thinking the budtender gave me to less money back although everything was ok :lol: but I was still relaxed during that and overall I did not feel very high :lol: somehow a strange effect. When I smoked it for the second time it was similar from the effect but after that I wasn´t forgetful or confused it gave me only a light high effect.

Overall unfortunately I am dissapointed by that hash... I expected a lot more for 18€/g well it made me a bit confused on the first 2 times but with it there was not real strong high feeling :? usual quality import hash works better for me and is a lot cheaper.
WLow

Post by WLow »

saw some l.a static passing by on insta, looked clean 8)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

WLow wrote: Thu 14th Nov 2019 09:09 pm saw some l.a static passing by on insta, looked clean
Yeah looks damn nice :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I went there to have a look on it and yeah it really looked damn nice like on IG and smelled beautiful!
I already thought that it would be expensive but when I looked on the menu I couldn´t trust my eyes. 120€/g !!!!! :shock: :lol: :crazy: :problem:
I asked the dealer if thats the price for 1g and he agreed :shock: he said it´s made from dutch grown LA Con indoor plants... looked really special but 120€/g sorry no way :roll: :lol:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Probably took 6g of flower to make 1g hash
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

kingbee wrote: Mon 18th Nov 2019 10:35 am
DjShaggy wrote: Sun 17th Nov 2019 11:28 pm Probably took 6g of flower to make 1g hash
They don't use primo buds though, they use trim and small popcorn buds! ;)
Of corse but that popcorn still sells for 10/g in shops
ignoring spellcheck since 1986