Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.
Post Reply

do you like bagheera??

yes
43
78%
no
12
22%
 
Total votes: 55

User avatar
highlyblessed
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun 19th Apr 2009 05:20 pm
Location: amsterdam
Contact:

Bagheera

Post by highlyblessed »

i want your opinions on coffeeshop bagheera next door to basjoes??



User avatar
JMey
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu 13th Aug 2009 03:03 pm

Post by JMey »


mark the martian
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon 17th Aug 2009 02:16 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Post by mark the martian »

How come it groups them together, do they have the same menu/owner ?

User avatar
highlyblessed
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun 19th Apr 2009 05:20 pm
Location: amsterdam
Contact:

Post by highlyblessed »

no they both owned by diffrent people but they next door to each other
looked at the reviews but only 1 from recent
i ask because iv recently moved to amsterdam and im helping the owner redesigne the menu,just wondering opinions on the place as it is?
blessss

mark the martian
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon 17th Aug 2009 02:16 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Post by mark the martian »

I walked over there, but I went to Basjoes because it gets much better reviews on the forum

User avatar
highlyblessed
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun 19th Apr 2009 05:20 pm
Location: amsterdam
Contact:

Post by highlyblessed »

mark the martian wrote:I walked over there, but I went to Basjoes because it gets much better reviews on the forum
Last edited by highlyblessed on Mon 26th Apr 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6495
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Kermit »

highlyblessed wrote: yeah i know iv always done the same,im helping the owner now to change the menu it was a bit too old skool i think
so far i got him to add a very nice OGkush a uk exodus cheese and chocolope givin it a compleate new look menu over next few weeks
next time your in the area check us
blessss
UK Exodus Cheese :shock: your pulling my legs off, in Amsterdam. Now that is a find. Is it on the menu now? as UK exodus Cheese?
I will have to see this with my own eyes and will deffo pop round for a look at this one.
Thanks for the info 8)

Have you seen this by the way?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRWfzzceVY

User avatar
cheese
Posts: 1129
Joined: Tue 14th Nov 2006 04:41 pm

Post by cheese »

best of luck with the menu change!
hope it works out for you.

take a pic or two of the new menu and post it on here! im sure it may turn a few heads with some nice strains on it
' Smoke em if you got em '

User avatar
FlyByNite
Posts: 7863
Joined: Sat 15th Apr 2006 05:50 pm
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Contact:

Post by FlyByNite »

Send me a picture or scan of the new menu and I'll post it on the Coffeeshop Menus page.


Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice

Coffeeshop Frog Hollow <--- Clicky
home of the
Whos In Town <--- Clicky
and
Coffeeshop Menus <--- Clicky
pages.

User avatar
highlyblessed
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun 19th Apr 2009 05:20 pm
Location: amsterdam
Contact:

Post by highlyblessed »

[quote="Kermit"][quote="highlyblessed"]
Last edited by highlyblessed on Mon 26th Apr 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
highlyblessed
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun 19th Apr 2009 05:20 pm
Location: amsterdam
Contact:

Post by highlyblessed »

FlyByNite wrote:Send me a picture or scan of the new menu and I'll post it on the Coffeeshop Menus page.


Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice

Coffeeshop Frog Hollow <--- Clicky
home of the
Whos In Town <--- Clicky
and
Coffeeshop Menus <--- Clicky
pages.
Last edited by highlyblessed on Tue 27th Apr 2010 09:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
highlyblessed
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun 19th Apr 2009 05:20 pm
Location: amsterdam
Contact:

Post by highlyblessed »

Kermit wrote:
highlyblessed wrote: yeah i know iv always done the same,im helping the owner now to change the menu it was a bit too old skool i think
so far i got him to add a very nice OGkush a uk exodus cheese and chocolope givin it a compleate new look menu over next few weeks
next time your in the area check us
blessss
UK Exodus Cheese :shock: your pulling my legs off, in Amsterdam. Now that is a find. Is it on the menu now? as UK exodus Cheese?
I will have to see this with my own eyes and will deffo pop round for a look at this one.
Thanks for the info 8)

Have you seen this by the way?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRWfzzceVY
Last edited by highlyblessed on Mon 26th Apr 2010 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6495
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Kermit »

highlyblessed wrote:
Kermit wrote:
highlyblessed wrote: yeah i know iv always done the same,im helping the owner now to change the menu it was a bit too old skool i think
so far i got him to add a very nice OGkush a uk exodus cheese and chocolope givin it a compleate new look menu over next few weeks
next time your in the area check us
blessss
UK Exodus Cheese :shock: your pulling my legs off, in Amsterdam. Now that is a find. Is it on the menu now? as UK exodus Cheese?
I will have to see this with my own eyes and will deffo pop round for a look at this one.
Thanks for the info 8)

Have you seen this by the way?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRWfzzceVY
yeah its on the menu now 12 a gram!
I will be in deffo for that one, nice1 8)

What are the opening times please?

User avatar
sh@dy
Posts: 2418
Joined: Fri 2nd Mar 2007 12:12 pm

Post by sh@dy »

sounds like a good new meeting point? :)

User avatar
highlyblessed
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun 19th Apr 2009 05:20 pm
Location: amsterdam
Contact:

Post by highlyblessed »

Kermit wrote:
highlyblessed wrote:
Kermit wrote: UK Exodus Cheese :shock: your pulling my legs off, in Amsterdam. Now that is a find. Is it on the menu now? as UK exodus Cheese?
I will have to see this with my own eyes and will deffo pop round for a look at this one.
Thanks for the info 8)

Have you seen this by the way?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRWfzzceVY
yeah its on the menu now 12 a gram!
I will be in deffo for that one, nice1 8)

What are the opening times please?
opening times vary in the am at the min but always by 11 latest open till 1am everyday,im in there from bout 5.30 after market daily say hi if you pass
blesssss

Post Reply

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”