Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

Marok21

Re: Bagheera

Post by Marok21 »

Highly Blessed worked here before he worked at Voyagers right? I saw a video
on youtube where the menu from Bagheera was shown... the dealer showed
the buds and so on...
The voice of the dealer was so familiar to me... but in the video you don´t see the
face of the budtender... now I saw that Highly Blessed start the thread so it must be
HB in the video 8)

I found that video but it´s not possible to watch anymore...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Oe6cFnqdA

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Yes HB was with Bagheera before Voyagers.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

:shock: Well dang it, I was goig to do the same thing,
sucks they gave you garbage... :(
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

First time in here this week. Had the Kandy Kush. Nice smell and high. It was more couch lock than energetic for me. Had it in the morning but next time it is more of an evening smoke.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

menu has good things. bud boxes has not good things inside. why?
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

^^^love your posts dude,so to the point.. your name is also perfect.
nosbraindead

Post by nosbraindead »

Was in here yesterday and purchased the Headband and the Sour Kush. Headband was good but not good enough for the 15euros it cost. Sour Kush was great, good couchlock effect.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

I thought Headband and Sour Kush are different names for the same strain basically?
nosbraindead

Post by nosbraindead »

I thought that too, ive seen on some other menus its usually listed as Sour Kush(Headband), but this headband was a hybrid and the Sour Kush was a 100% indica. Both had different stones too.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Had the Super Silver Haze Ice here this week, 20 a gram. Very nice hash, soft to work with, crumbled nicely in the bowl. Really nice daytime high.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Largefella

Post by Largefella »

Was here yesterday. The back room was about half full, at about 2pm on a Monday. Decent vibe.

I was already stocked up after visiting Greenhouse, just up the canal. Greenhouse had been packed inside and out, but I asked if I could chill and smoke my own here if I bought a coffee. The guy was fine with that - he even smiled.

(I had read earlier reports on how Basjoe next door had become a lot more anal about that kind of thing recently. Needless to say, I gave Basjoe the total skip this time).
...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

nosbraindead wrote:I thought that too, ive seen on some other menus its usually listed as Sour Kush(Headband), but this headband was a hybrid and the Sour Kush was a 100% indica. Both had different stones too.
dont believe american strainnames in US :P
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Never was here before and I really don´t know why :lol: Super friendly budtender who showed me everything I wanted to see and he was pretty knowledgeable about his stuff.
I was there for their Hashes from South Africa. I only tried a hash called Sulu from Katsu years before wich was also from South Africa but I can´t remember much about it.
The Dealer showed me the Cabooze Dry Sift (16€/g) and Cabooze Ice (18€/g).
The Dry Sift looks pretty like a moroccan hash and had a nice special smell (from the used strain). The Budtender told me that it is more for daytime... on the sativa side
with a nice special taste. I went for the Ice o Lator version.

Cabooze Ice (18€/g) - Pretty dark oily sticky stuff but not so super sticky like many hashes I saw in the last time... the hash didn´t stick so hard to your fingers and it´s not so
difficult to get the hash out of the baggy when it´s melted. You can see the crystals bling bling :mrgreen: The hash itself also has a special light smell from the used weed. The smell is hard to describe... it reminds me of
moroccan hash but more complex... smell is not overpowered pretty natural.
I smoke a bowl of that from the clean bongs they offer for smoking. I only smoked a Joint of Solo´s Enemy of the State (15€/g lol) before... and damn the Cabooze Ice hits pretty good. For me
the high was more creepy. Very interesting high in the head... a little bit trippy but it didn´t get you paranoid. I liked it.

Lemon Haze Hash (15€/g) - Very dark oily sticky stuff (stickier than the Cabooze Ice). Smells pretty lemon like and you can see the crystals bling bling :mrgreen: . Looks nice but I didn´t tried it yet.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

i'd never been here before either

got some florida G , and 24kkush . Both were clean weed , didnt look like they were all that
but both very subtle clean tasting smooth . nice longlasting highs
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Might hit this up quickly today and check on the caboose, DLN mentioned the shop yesterday methinks (being Mr. CC doing this particular limited mental exercise).... will report back if we go!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: