Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
77%
no
23%

Total votes: 53

Mr. Black Cat

Re: Bagheera

Post by Mr. Black Cat » Fri 19th Apr 2019 09:57 am

Some G13Haze al nice daytime vap nice taste in the vaporizer.

~Kuroneko is a Black Cat who reoccurs in the forground, eating Edible and vaporizers Herbs~

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney » Sun 21st Apr 2019 08:23 pm

Had more kush tarts this week...Ruby Chocolate , Strawberry White Chocolate and White Coco Chocolate. Strawberry White Choco one was a revelation, almost as tasty as the salted caramel, which remains my favourite.

Must say, I like the staff too in Bagheera, always friendly. Think someone mentioned they sell the Kush Tarts (by Amsterdam Edibles Connection) in Solo too.

TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple » Tue 23rd Apr 2019 07:14 am

RoMoney wrote:
Sun 21st Apr 2019 08:23 pm
Had more kush tarts this week...Ruby Chocolate , Strawberry White Chocolate and White Coco Chocolate. Strawberry White Choco one was a revelation, almost as tasty as the salted caramel, which remains my favourite.

Must say, I like the staff too in Bagheera, always friendly. Think someone mentioned they sell the Kush Tarts (by Amsterdam Edibles Connection) in Solo too.
What beautiful cakes Ro ... let's hope my sister is happy for her birthday! :lol: I found the Italian girl and she was very kind, in 420 she told me that no weed was acceptable, but that she would have made me happy with hash. So Banana something, Lemon candy and 24k. Look and smell ok ... but I have yet to taste! :D :mrgreen:

Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli » Sat 25th May 2019 09:49 am

I saw a picture of Bagheeras Menu on instagram today.

They boast a nice selection of "Cali" strains. Does anyone know if these strains are legit Cali or just Dutch grown Cali strains?

Especially the Pink Runtz would be interesting.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 » Sun 21st Jul 2019 07:58 pm

Rabambuli wrote:
Sat 25th May 2019 09:49 am
They boast a nice selection of "Cali" strains. Does anyone know if these strains are legit Cali or just Dutch grown Cali strains?

Especially the Pink Runtz would be interesting.
Only smoked some of their "Cali" weeds from a younger dutch guy that I met there. Unfortunately I can´t remember what it was but it was indeed pretty good... so maybe worth a try but I tried it months before and only a few puffs so my first impression is not really meaningful :lol:

Also tried one of their hashes last week:

Sherbert hash (13€/g) - It was the advice of a dealer I trust usually so I went for it after taking a short look on it. Bright blonde creamy newschool hash. Smelled pretty nice and complex of the used strain. Personaly I never tried the Sunset Sherbert weed but the hash had really something in the smell that I didn´t smelled in weed/hash before... kind of fruity, lemony with a hint of something new :lol: the smell transfers also pretty good into the taste. It gaves me a nice high/stoned feeling that let me be still active but also stoned enough :D Overall a nice clean tasting hash that fits also pretty good to the high temperatures with its fruity lemony taste and pleasent effect.

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney » Mon 22nd Jul 2019 01:08 pm

Kush Tart update, Bagheera no long stock Amsterdam Edibles Connection so no more bush tarts. They do still sell them in Coffeeshop Solo.

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”