Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

RoMoney

Re: Bagheera

Post by RoMoney »

KeyMonCha wrote: Fri 24th Aug 2018 11:34 am strain-specific hashes
What are these actually called? I call them new school Moroccan or sometimes Boere hash as more people understand that as people mainly get them from Boere and 1eHulp or they are the more famous places at least.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I didn't try the 24K hash from here, but I did from Tweede Kamer. The woman in the shop said it was darker and stickier than it had been, and the Banana hash was better. She seemed surprised when I still wanted it, because I generally like the effect of darker and stickier hashes. 'But it isn't hash,' she said. 'It's like weed. Hash is a body stone. This makes you high.' Well, tastes differ, and so do people's reactions to strains. I'm quite happy with the TK 24K, even though it has to be kept in the fridge and doesn't really taste like the corresponding weed (some of these new ones do, some don't, at least to my abused tastebuds).
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

RoMoney wrote: Sat 25th Aug 2018 03:10 pm
What are these actually called? I call them new school Moroccan or sometimes Boere hash as more people understand that as people mainly get them from Boere and 1eHulp or they are the more famous places at least.
Well, I was calling them 'bloc hash', but that resulted in me having to explain what I meant to people... The words 'strain-specific' came out during said explanation...

...I think Bloc Hash is the most common name I've heard, though.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 25th Aug 2018 06:30 pm
RoMoney wrote: Sat 25th Aug 2018 03:10 pm
Well, I was calling them 'bloc hash', but that resulted in me having to explain what I meant to people... The words 'strain-specific' came out during said explanation...

...I think Bloc Hash is the most common name I've heard, though.
Yeah and block is hardly the most descriptive adjective when it comes to hash given it mostly comes in fcuking blocks :lol: I have actually seen that used here though now that you say it.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Made my first purchase here last month, I was ploughing through Haze like nobodies business
so decided to try the Bagheera Special on Haze €7.50 (minimum purchase 2g) It's ok Haze has that weak old school taste and outdoor vibe with big leaf's on the go .I wouldn't rush back for it but for the money it was ok and I'd put it on par with product from central but finished and cured better,.
The diesel here looked good, more on the sour side in smell and think @ €13 but I didn't end up buying it regrettably.

Will probably try this shop again on ym next trip.
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

Super silver haze hash 15e/2g was really nice deal. Good allday smoke with nice and clean taste. Sandbrown and really soft piece of hash but not too sticky to work with. Not so strong SSH taste but you can feel genetics from effect. I think they don't have it anymore in stock and it was their anniversary special. 4.25/5

Also tried their flower anniversary special Bagheera Haze. Same price as hash deal and 2g minimum. Beautiful big nugs and nice lemon/fruity smell. Good daytime smoke and also pretty strong. Tasted good but lil bit harsh on throat after few hits and thats why only 3/5

Always friendly and helpful BT's, really nice place to chill out and last but not least they got always clean bongs!
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

The current similar deal is Amnesia Hash, 7.50 a g, minimum 2g. I got 3. It's a dark sticky hash, very different from, say, Central's version in texture, taste and effect. Assuming they're from the same sort of plant, it's hard to see what's gained by knowing this, but hey-ho.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

FODSmith wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 09:35 pm The current similar deal is Amnesia Hash, 7.50 a g, minimum 2g. I got 3. It's a dark sticky hash, very different from, say, Central's version in texture, taste and effect. Assuming they're from the same sort of plant, it's hard to see what's gained by knowing this, but hey-ho.
Nice :D I didn´t visited Bagheera on my last trip and saw a pic from a menu that showed that SSH hash was off the menu :? but that Amnesia hash sounds good, too :D they also had a new cheap moroccan hash on the menu called "Amigo" (6€/g) that could also be a good hash for the price.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Amnesia hash very nice for the money... :D Dark, sticky and spicy hash, not much amnesia flavor, but smooth smoke with mellow buzz, good value at 7,5 :D

Got something else, 'twas good but can't remember what it was...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Amnesia hash was temp. sold out... budlady told me that it sells pretty fast :? next time :D
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Did someone tried there devils glue? The last times nothing on the menu was worth it😂. The og kush,blue cheese,mango saphire,strawnana,banana kush all smelled like shit 😟.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

They sell the Amsterdam Edibles Connection stuff in here now, had several of the Kush Tarts over the last week, 0.5g and are a decent bang compared to most cake in addition to tasting nice. I recall having Coco White Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Strawberry & Salted Caramel. I also tried the brownie and the muffins but would not recommend.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 28th Dec 2018 09:24 am They sell the Amsterdam Edibles Connection stuff in here now, had several of the Kush Tarts over the last week, 0.5g and are a decent bang compared to most cake in addition to tasting nice. I recall having Coco White Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Strawberry & Salted Caramel. I also tried the brownie and the muffins but would not recommend.
I am not a big fan of edibles from coffeeshops but some things sounds pretty interesting to me... like Kush Tarts, Banana Bread, Tiramisu from Amsterdam Edibles Connection, stroopwafels made with ice hash from Willi Wortel and Nels edibles... but in the end I mostly decided to invest my money in smoke gear than edibles :lol: maybe because of my not so good experience in the past (didn´t felt any effect)... well maybe I try one of the "Kush Tarts" next time :D

Amnesia Hash (7,50€/g min. 2g) - Finally I got it after it was several times sold out when I was there :D Pretty like described before a dark sticky hash... smooth to smoke but also good effect. Compared to Centrals Amnesia Hash the effect is more on the body and stronger to me. While Centrals Amnesia hash has more of a lighter sativa effect to me.

For 7,50€/g very nice :mrgreen: and a better allrounder hash than for example the Amnesia hash from Central.

By the way I saw that they had a new hash on their menu made of Gorilla Glue (12€/g) but didn´t tried it.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

i went in xmas eve looking for some quality cheap hash...they were out of the amnesia so grabbed 2 g of amigo hash
6 euro a g and for the price was a good smoke
soft squidgy maroc that had to be wrapped in wax paper which for the price suprised me
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 30th Dec 2018 03:34 pm
RoMoney wrote: Fri 28th Dec 2018 09:24 am They sell the Amsterdam Edibles Connection stuff in here now, had several of the Kush Tarts over the last week, 0.5g and are a decent bang compared to most cake in addition to tasting nice. I recall having Coco White Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Strawberry & Salted Caramel. I also tried the brownie and the muffins but would not recommend.
stroopwafels made with ice hash from Willi Wortel
I just saw these on Instagram yesterday and I will not be happy until I have tried them. They look really nice.