Tyson 2.0 (formerly Softland)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Softland

I like Softland
77%
I don't like Softland
23%

Total votes: 31

scooberu

Tyson 2.0 (formerly Softland)

Post by scooberu »

ACD page: Tyson 2.0 (formerly Softland)

This is a nice shop with a trippy interior. had some rather cheeky white smurf and honey hash. nice and spacious too with comfy seats only problem is tables. bolted to the floor just that little bit far forward making skinning up slightly uncomfortable. overall though its definately worth a look see

Boner

Post by Boner »

I shant vote as I'm sort of inbetween - I used to love the place the lady that worked there most of the time was really nice and you'd get little stuckers to save up for a free bag of weed and the goods were of a good quality but the last time I went (end of last year) there was no more stickers the lady was replaced by 2 guys who didnt seem to know what they were doing and the weed was over fertilized and quite rough on the throat!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
pad

Post by pad »

is anyone test red sonja ?
jul, kev, stev from france
Paco

Post by Paco »

The coffeeshop is nothing special but the staff was very friendly and helpful.Dont hesitate to ask the stuff for some advices.The menu is nothing special too but their Ice O later was tasty and gives you a nice high feeling.Brought 0.9g it was awesome.

They have Internet and some games to play.The coffeeshop is never to crowdy.Its great shop for chill out, after a long day.
glock23

Post by glock23 »

Bought two coffees, then went to use the internet n smoke Moroccan hash. Went back, guy said 5 Euros. HUH? He was smoking a fat spliff and forgot that I'd paid, but remembered when I thought about it. I used the internet for 1/2 an hour (2 euros) but he charged me 1, so that was cool :)
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

I really liked Softland. We got the White Smurf (2g/E12), and it was great smoke. I liked the steel-covered floors and computers; don't know why, just different. I'd definitely return.
nella

Post by nella »

The staff is really friendly and always ready to help.nice people!
jim and sonja

Post by jim and sonja »

Whie smurf, the biggest cups of tea in the dam, cool location and always friendly service, what more do you need . We love this place. :D
I smoke, therefore i am
kmfdm

Post by kmfdm »

The sticker system several shops used to use was made illegal. Several shops have switched to a card based system either cardboard or digital.
Binman

Post by Binman »

Any recent visitors?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I was in there for a hour last trip (Feb 09)mainly for the Internet coz they did not have any white smurf. Got some white widow for E7.50 which was pretty good for the price and internet was E1 for 15mins.
Bloke behind the counter was moody but thats because some mong had just knackered a computer up.
I would pop in again especially to use the internet and finaly try their white smurf.
Nice1
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

jim and sonja wrote:Whie smurf, the biggest cups of tea in the dam, cool location and always friendly service, what more do you need . We love this place. :D

MMMMMMM big cups of tea, I'm checking it 8)
HasjDreamer

Post by HasjDreamer »

Haven't been to the 'dam since August BUT Softland 1 is a regular hang-out spot for the wife and I. BIG mugs of hot chocomel, too and when the King Hassan is good it's GREAT!
its bouquet sweet & pungent, its bite will roast
Matt_B

Post by Matt_B »

Went in to use the internet here - tried to get some of the white smurf which i remembered from a previous trip but it was out of stock. Got a gram of WW which was nice enough if unremarkable. Softland is a decent enough place that is usually quiet but I wouldn't go out of my way for the smoke here.
Boner

Post by Boner »