Falkie Coffeeshop Scheveningen

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Falkie

I like Falkie
50%
I don't like Falkie
50%

Total votes: 2

minty100

Falkie Coffeeshop Scheveningen

Post by minty100 »

ACD Page: Falkie

:(
I visited Falkies coffeeshop last week in Scheveningen and was soooo disappointed with it overall. It was empty and the woman behing the counter was the next thing to rude! I dont smoke joints and there were no bongs and no pipes and she told me I would be lucky to even get one in den Hague 'this is not amsterdam you know ' were her exact words. A bit of a downer for me but i didnt take her at her word and went into th hague to cafe cremers and everything I needed was there :D An excellent choice and lovely grass... I loved it!

madmaxxx

Re: Falkie Coffeeshop Scheveningen

Post by madmaxxx »

this is the worst coffee shop in scheveningen/hauge.the grass is terrible.as well as the staff.walk to the box,it worth the extra 10 mins walk

Re: Falkie Coffeeshop Scheveningen

Post by 070 »

yeah you dont come here for the smiles

all weed is 8 euro a gram. from the Thai to the white widow/amnesia

they always have one good indica and one good sativa

they dont have a sitting area.

bring exact change and that lady will cry with joy. she hates HATES having to give change

honestly it kinda cracks you up after awhile. i like the place cuz its on the way to the beach.

they also sell pre rolled doobs for 3.50. i enjoy the super skunk, NL or super polm ones.

the prd's from dizzy duck appear to be better built than the ones from here. not a big deal, just something i noticed.