Bushdocter

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bushdocter

I like Bushdocter
58%
I don't like Bushdocter
42%

Total votes: 117

Marok21

Re: Bushdocter

Post by Marok21 »

Kermit wrote: Wed 7th Mar 2018 09:35 pm Do they have a dog?
When I was there last weekend I didn´t saw a dog but it was the first time for me there since it´s "Family First" so I don´t know exactly... why you ask?

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 7th Mar 2018 09:52 pm
Kermit wrote: Wed 7th Mar 2018 09:35 pm Do they have a dog?
When I was there last weekend I didn´t saw a dog but it was the first time for me there since it´s "Family First" so I don´t know exactly... why you ask?
Just wondered, cheers
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Entered here as we were expecting the same menu as Family First but it seems only the other Bushdocter(Amstel)was taken over by Family First.
Bummer as we wanted their Champagne then. Mates insisted to have a break here though so we got some random moroccan Amnesia(10€)I wasn't too keen on out of boredom but was outvoted so we bonged it upstairs. Nice enough smoke but nothing special these days.

Other menu items I do not remember anymore but it roughly was a similar menu compared to the Bushdocters of the past.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

this thread on the main directory is on the Thorbeckeplein page rather than the Amstel page.

IE bushdocter not family first.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
GP_Smoker

Post by GP_Smoker »

It was raining hard and cold, Barneys was full so stopped in here, not great tbh. Asked to look at the lemon haze on the menu and the bt grabbed a baggy off a locked ring of multiple baggies (new one on me, but saw it again later at Babylon), thrust it at me and said 22e, it was late, I was cold and wet so said ok, grabbed a coffee and paid. Went upstairs and lol, this place is a dive, needs to be seen to be believed, weed wasn't great, I'd say generic haze more than lemon so necked coffee and a quick j and headed back out again. Doubt I'll come here again, not my thing.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Never been here before(only at the old location) but saw on the web that they offer some hashes made from a company called "hashfarms" and so I decide to check them out.
Asked the friendly but not really talkactive budtender if I could take a look on their hashes. He showed me the Kandy Kush hash (12€/g) and Holy Grail hash (12€/g)...
The Kandy Kush and the Holy Grail looked/smelled pretty similar out of the tub and so I asked the budtender what he likes more... so I decide to go for the Kandy Kush hash.

Kandy Kush hash (12€/g) - A dry crumbly bit brighter hash but with a good oil content and a light sweet natural smell to it. Not the best taste transfer but overall a good sweet taste. Surprisingly that one gave me personaly a pretty strong indica effect to me... also the hash bubbles pretty strong when touched by the flame. Overall good hash that worked well for me especially effectwise... not a taste wonder but liked it.

By the way the coffeeshop itself was also pretty nice. Well they have dutch "stairs of death" :lol: but once you're up it´s a very chilled quiet place. Furthermore they offer some very clean Roor bongs to borrow :thumbup:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I went here a lot in the past when it was where family first is now (i heard there was some connection but cant be sure) and it was one of first coffeyshops to sell real isolator back in the day €45 euros at the time and it was full melt almost transparrent oil really good .Also had some wax a few years back again full melt but double the price.. i assume that the wax they offer now is also top grade and i wonder about isolator, will Defo try make it here in 3 weeks had nice weed from here too..
Sviti

Post by Sviti »

Would certainly recommend this nice place!
:)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Bushdoctor dated October 28, 2019. Thanks to Gyz.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bushdoct ... octor.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

€95 for a gram of wax?! dear lord!😅
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

'Dutch Cali" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 2nd Nov 2019 10:54 am 'Dutch Cali" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I also thoroughly enjoyed that descriptor :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Sanchez_ wrote: Sat 2nd Nov 2019 10:55 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 2nd Nov 2019 10:54 am 'Dutch Cali" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I also thoroughly enjoyed that descriptor :lol:
I particularly enjoyed seeing a cultivar from UK Breeders sold as 'Dutch Cali".
Honestly - shit for brains doesn't even cover it.
AVOID.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

that menu pricing is offensive. if i didnt love this town, i wouldnt go back again and again and again
Amsterdam dreaming.............
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (19 Dec 2019)

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com