Bushdocter

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bushdocter

I like Bushdocter
58%
I don't like Bushdocter
42%

Total votes: 117

honestguy

Re: Bushdocter

Post by honestguy »

@KeyMonCha
You say you should be offended over honestguys posting but further down you say yo hate people who get offended over nothing.
then you imply alluding to you being part of the KKK is pointless usless info, but it's okay for you to butt in here and take offence to honestguys simple review and talk about burning him...... useless pointless attention seeking posting you are also guilty of. watch out guy you may just trip over and land in a pile of yor own hypocricy.

Yes it sure does look like he needs me to fight his battles, his english is terrible compared to you guys and you just mock and make fun of him.

treetop

Post by treetop »

honestguy wrote:
treetop wrote:
honestguy wrote:took to here and ask for smells at 30eruo strains. wigga boy tellz me best strongest smelling tasting cannabis in amsterdam. i made smell then ask for next thing. guy not full me and brother wit he talk bt can't walk the talk it seamed.
Please use your native tongue. I don't know what you are saying. I'll take my chances with google translate.

差在两个单元在袋中不值得什么价格要求
The difference between the two units in the bag is not worth what price request.

Thanks. Now I just need a point of reference and we'll be ready to understand one another.
How much did you produce?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Oh look, another review thread in a mess, yay!

At least this time its just Bushdoctor's I suppose :twisted:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Lets be honest people, some of them reviews are spot on :lol: not saying any racist views are right, but it goes unpunished here as we all know we house on of the worst multi username racist on the net (insert name).

But end of the day it's how the op sees the shops then that's the way it is, sit back kick yer shoes off and enjoy :lol:
Alo

Post by Alo »

Kermit wrote:
But end of the day it's how the op sees the shops then that's the way it is, sit back kick yer shoes off and enjoy :lol:
+1

Rather be told its shite, than be told it's high grade and be disappointed :mrgreen:
treetop

Post by treetop »

I just think it is sad the way gutless lunatics like to stir up rubbish using multiple user names. Like it is clever or something. Like no one else thought of it. :roll:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

honestguy wrote:@KeyMonCha
You say you should be offended over honestguys posting but further down you say yo hate people who get offended over nothing.
then you imply alluding to you being part of the KKK is pointless usless info, but it's okay for you to butt in here and take offence to honestguys simple review and talk about burning him...... useless pointless attention seeking posting you are also guilty of. watch out guy you may just trip over and land in a pile of yor own hypocricy.

Yes it sure does look like he needs me to fight his battles, his english is terrible compared to you guys and you just mock and make fun of him.

You may be more eloquent than Mr Honest, but you're not really much smarter, are you?

Since some people are quite slow, here's how it breaks down;

1) Honestguy uses the term "Wigga"....

2) Old Timer asks what that is...

3) Honest guy posts a Wiki link that basically describes the term as derogatory, and indicates that it is indeed offensive...

4) I find his defense ironic, and i fain offense with sarcasm...

5) Certain people can't see that, and accuses me of actually wanting Mr Honest burned...

6) I point out that someone might just be too sensitive to use the Interweb...

7) Then you come in and start talking absolute bollocks...

Does that cover everything?

Can people get their shit together before they start with their self-righteous drivel?

Did i actually "get offended" at honestguy? ...No, he, himself, pointed out with a wiki article that we all should take offence... Funny, huh?

Did i butt in to honestguys "simple review"??? ...No, i only got involved AFTER the "wigga" comment, which i'll explain again, is apparently very offensive, and which honestguy would know if he'd read the article he posted... Funny again, yes?

...And finally; I'm the attention seeking hypocrite? ...Wow... That's really delusional stuff... Who's getting the attention in here right now? ...Is it me, or is it your buddy here! Who's the one using the derogatory terms?

...Oh yeah... You said to Old Timer:
honestguyssmugmate wrote:Now had honestguy come along and said something like - "that dirty wigga got no buiness being here, we don't want his dirty kind around the coffeeshops" then yes that should be taken as racism.
Those arguments have been used for years to defend the use of a very similar word, and adding the word "dirty" to the sentence doesn't make it MORE racist... It's racist anyway! It's the connotation of the word, and your lack of understanding that is why you're not only a hypocrite yourself, but probably a Wacist.
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

treetop wrote:I just think it is sad the way gutless lunatics like to stir up rubbish using multiple user names. Like it is clever or something. Like no one else thought of it. :roll:

treetop why do u have to bump every mf thread adding nothing useful at all ever, but your bullshit comments?????? r u an 13 year old attention seeker??????
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Suddenly your English is good?
WTF is going on here, what am I missing?
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Old Timer wrote:

Suddenly your English is good?
WTF is going on here, what am I missing?
More like who are you missing...elasticbanned and his cast of thousands.

Who fuck himself calls 'honestguy', anyway? Suspicious, me.

Then he has a quite literate (what...fresh out of Neanderthals?) ghostwriter step in for a few, while honestguy ostensibly steps out, only to get disappointed by yet another coffeeshop.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Amen....it's Sybil sock..the ignore feature works wonderfully :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
treetop

Post by treetop »

could be right there Nimrod. Knew something smelled 'off' about honestguy and there seem to be others coming in as well. shame really as those kind of antics can quickly ruin a board like this one.
maybe that is his goal?
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

But he/she/troll won't ....ignore Feature works great
rockin into the night
Alo

Post by Alo »

treetop wrote:could be right there Nimrod. Knew something smelled 'off' about honestguy and there seem to be others coming in as well. shame really as those kind of antics can quickly ruin a board like this one.
maybe that is his goal?
Could be right. Could be wrong. Everyone reads the same words differently.
I read bud and coffeeshop reviews.
Not coffee shop directory reviews.

Maybe we All need to be more considerate.
orle

Post by orle »

cringe