Flower Power

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Flower Power

I like Flower Power
83%
I don't like Flower Power
17%

Total votes: 6

spliphy2

Re: Flower Power

Post by spliphy2 »

bonbons were good. I split mine in two for doses. Usually how to determine potency of edibles for me is how much dry mouth they give me. Both doses produced good dry mouth and a mellow high. It was probably made with both indica and sativa strains since it did not knock me out or energize me but just mellowed.

thompaw

Post by thompaw »

Lemon Haze wrote:... The new edibles they have here are great though. It's a chocolate Bon Bon and probably the strongest edible I've found in town. The budtender said it's enough for four people, and I can see why. If you have a decent tolerance for edibles try eating one of these. Be a good day buzz for sure.
I've wondered why edibles are limited in AMS as compared to the US market.
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
Marduk

Post by Marduk »

thompaw wrote: I've wondered why edibles are limited in AMS as compared to the US market.

Due to pot not being legal but merely tolerated, black market supply, ban on concentrates and only coffeeshops allowed stocking bigger amounts (max. 500g, and only stored within the shop itself), you cannot build and run a reliable production for edibles beyond the occasional space cake made with your home-kitchen baking tray.
spliphy2

Post by spliphy2 »

It seems the bonbons come in batches. The first one I could taste the Cannabis oil and the chocholate was softer because of the oil content it seems. Going back, my second one was harder chocholate and I didn't taste the oil. The effect was noticablly weaker also. After a couple of hours I ate the rest of it and got mellowed out vaguely. I was high but the first was stronger.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Like others, I never thought this shop was anything special when I passed it after an early smoke at 1e Hulp, and it was closed at that time of day in any case. But the isolator reports were intriguing, so I looked in the last time, as it was evening and on my way.

I asked for the Nicole Nicole, and was surprised when the woman selling it told me, with more vehemence than I thought the occasion demanded, that she wouldn't roll it for me. I was surprised, as I hadn't asked her to do so, as I was planning to smoke it later and in any case always use a pipe. I suppose she misheard me, but even when we sorted things out and I bought some, she was quite firm on the topic.

I like the 10€ deals, ideal for sampling, and it passes the bang-for-buck test. Probably best sampled in a dedicated pipe, as it would be wasted more than most in a joint, particularly a tobacco one. But smoke it as you will, because that's what everyone does - just remember that they won't roll it for you!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

FODSmith wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 07:14 pmjust remember that they won't roll it for you!
Hahaha I consider myself informed.
Stuck between defending your position or confused compliance. How awkward!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Flower Power dated May 10, 2019. Thanks Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/FlowerPo ... Power.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Flower Power dated November 9, 2022. Thanks to Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/FlowerPo ... Power.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit in early december 2022-
Blueberry 3x filter(16)- we would call this 2x, but its good stuff, nice fruity smoke, most other places were sold out, think was 3rd shop i asked to see this in. Not quite as strong as some the filter bits we got, but would blow the head off anyone only used to flower.
be lucky