De Bommel

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like De Bommel?

I like it
100%
I don't like it
No votes

Total votes: 4

Eva

De Bommel

Post by Eva »

ACD Page: De Bommel

Anyone else been here?

I went today, bought a gram of the House Weed. It seems to be very nice indeed.
The guy working was nice as well, he borrowed me a cigarette.

Mr Oranje

Re: De Bommel

Post by Mr Oranje »

It has a quality fascination for Coco Cola Branding!! :twisted:
http://www.CoffeeshopsRated.com - We have rated over 50 Coffeeshops now!!
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

Eva wrote:ACD Page: De Bommel

Anyone else been here?

I went today, bought a gram of the House Weed. It seems to be very nice indeed.
The guy working was nice as well, he borrowed me a cigarette.

Which guy wouldn´t give a cigarette to a lady :)
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Older dutch guy(probably owner)was indeed quite friendly and helpful. Explained his whole menu and tried his Tidighine
(moroccan, 10€/g. Similar to Pengaldinho's latest report: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31800 ).
Sadly it's more of a private club for locals so you can't sit there. Quality was fine though and I would return.

Also stepped into Flashback round the corner. Very dark moroccan place and very stoned but polite enough budtender
showed me his only blonde moroccan(9€/g). Already was too stocked up but would return for trying.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

This shop was on my "to visit" list since longer time. Very friendly "older" dutch owner showed me the whole Sativa menu. I don´t remember all strains he showed me but the S5 Haze, Amnesia and G13 were really nice looking and smelling buds. I went for the G13 (12€/g) wich I liked the most from smell and look in the box.
The weather was not the best outside so I asked the owner if I could enter the smoking room. Fortunately he let me in because a few minutes later it started to rain pretty heavy... we had a small conversation about his coffeeshop and why it´s more a private Club. Very nice guy :D

The G13 was very nice. Maybe not the strongest but very smooth to smoke with white ash :D
I was going to try some of his hashes on the next day but I didn´t managed it (time was running away)... but I will do that on my next trip.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote:The weather was not the best outside so I asked the owner if I could enter the smoking room. Fortunately he let me in because a few minutes later it started to rain pretty heavy... we had a small conversation about his coffeeshop and why it´s more a private Club. Very nice guy
Please do tell more...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

It´s more a buy and fly shop. It´s a pretty small coffeeshop wich isn´t big enough for larger groups of people. The main reason why he made it like a private club is his own safety. In the past (when it wasn´t buy and fly) there were for example some "arabic" guys who sit in his shop till the closing and act like they want to make a robbery or something... I mean the place is not in the "safe" centrum... usually that should be no problem but I understand what he mean and of course it´s his coffeeshop and he can do what he want. But don´t get me wrong he is no racist... very friendly older guy :D
Ped1Enator

Post by Ped1Enator »

A very pleasant buy&fly or short layover. Bought sativas, very nice, price correct, rolled one there and sampled a few tokes... a sufficient buzz to take to the road ... a very pleasant experience.
GreenGold

Post by GreenGold »

Went for the amnesia 10/g) on the recommendation of the manager. He was a matter of fact dude who seems to get into it with some customers, but he insisted the Amnesia was the best Sativa. It was a little disappointing: not a bad smoke in any way, just nothing particularly memorable about it. Though compared to most hazes nowadays, it had some kick to it.

Interesting shop for a quick smoke, but smoking area is standing only now.
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review about a visit early december 2022.
There is a seated smoking area at the back the guy can buzz you into. Maybe it was because we bought a fair bit and had a nice chat with the owner, but we got let in.
Royal Honey hash-(12euro)very nice oily one, it was december so easy to work with, wouldve been a pain to work within july.
Pal got Beldia(12)-said it was best beldi of the three he tried that visit, not dried out at all.
He also got Bommel special(8.50)-another nice oily one, good value, would wreck folk un-used to hash for cheap. Much better than the ploms ye get city centre at similar price.
I got some Bubblegum(10) flower, not worth writing home about, but then id say the same of pretty much all the green i got that trip. at least it was fairly cheap. Good hash shop if you're on a budget...also grinders/skins/etc far cheaper than city centre.
be lucky
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for De Bommel dated 21 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://coffeeshopmenus.org/deBommel/Me ... ommel.html

KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Super Haze is a bargain... €8.50pg; Nice buds, clean smoke, decent buzz, all for under a tenner... Place has a nice, woody, old school vibe, too... Tender took the time with everyone, no rush, no hassle. 8/10 for the price specifically.

...Got some Amnesia, also, for €10pg, but I ain't tried it yet...

...Gimmie a minute! :mrgreen: