The Store (formerly The Doors)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Doors

I like The Doors
93%
I don't like The Doors
7%

Total votes: 28

codejd

The Store (formerly The Doors)

Post by codejd »

ACD Page: The Doors

stumbled upon this place back in '99 (pic from '04)...nothing great to say but a pretty nice place to hang out...didn't buy anything and haven't been back but maybe this year;

Donkey smell.
Ruven

Post by Ruven »

I went there just for fly and buy cause rock music isnt really my kind of music ... purchased some ak 47/ afghani icelator for 20/30€gram i think .
i was disapointed with the afghani but ak47 was very nice ! nicest hash of the trip back then in 08 so i voted i like the doors.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

They used to sell some lovely green skuff ! maybe bout 5 / 6 years ago been in since but cant remember if i bought anything ! i will check my travel journal just having trouble finding it :(
-
Panog

Post by Panog »

Bought their Morrison (couchlocking, not my kind of weed), Royal Nepalese (good hash) and Caramello (excellent !)
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I visit here at least a couple of times during my tip,A good old style coffeeshop with plenty of seats + no pressure to buy anything you dont want.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Used to be my regular afternoon spot...when they sold beer...have'nt been in since... :(
"That cats something i can't explain"
codejd

Post by codejd »

here's another shot from the other side...

Donkey smell.
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

got some red lebaneese here..my god its the best hash iv ever tried,had to brings some back,and only 12 a gram
next trip...1st December!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

dpgsoulja89 wrote:got some red lebaneese here..my god its the best hash iv ever tried,had to brings some back,and only 12 a gram

There menu has picked up lately,They have ice-o-later & the jim morrison special to name a couple 8).
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

Kingdoc wrote:
dpgsoulja89 wrote:got some red lebaneese here..my god its the best hash iv ever tried,had to brings some back,and only 12 a gram

There menu has picked up lately,They have ice-o-later & the jim morrison special to name a couple 8).
oh yeah i was there recently iv seen them on the menu,another that popped out was the afghan hash and the weeds looked nice aswel 8)
next trip...1st December!
Beezerk

Re: The Doors

Post by Beezerk »

The Morrison Haze blew my nuts off last week, I was totally bolloxed for a couple of hours, White Widow was also excellent, along with the Super Silver Haze from Kadinsky was my favourite.
Conkers

Post by Conkers »

Bought 1g cheese (10E) on wednesday, not bad but nothing special. I asked if he had any recommendations and he instantly pointed to the most expensive on the list, Morrison Haze (15E). Seeing as though we were the only people in the shop I thought fuck that.
Gravitaye
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Conkers wrote:Bought 1g cheese (10E) on wednesday, not bad but nothing special. I asked if he had any recommendations and he instantly pointed to the most expensive on the list, Morrison Haze (15E). Seeing as though we were the only people in the shop I thought fuck that.

You should have asked to see the tub as the staff are good people like! ie the new zealand guy & the dutch guy with the dreds.
gls259

Post by gls259 »

I visited the Doors back in the spring of 2010. I remember the jim morrison haze being very smooth and delicious.
Perry Masons

Post by Perry Masons »

Just visited the Doors and picked up some Morrison haze. One of the best weeds I have smoked yet. Budtender let us use tobacco