The Store (formerly The Doors)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Doors

I like The Doors
93%
I don't like The Doors
7%

Total votes: 28

Jonnybol

Re: The Doors

Post by Jonnybol »

I have sat out side the mack cafe soo many times this year and never ventured next door think I'll have to change this in December the Morrison sounds interesting :)

sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

I can vouch for the Morrisons haze. It was a very powerful and fruity smoke when I had it but that was 2 years ago. I actually forgot all about it and haven't been back since. Next trip for sure!

I also had the caramello. Very very nice. Quite a heavy stone if I remember right.

I wasn't to keen on the shop and the music wasn't my taste but I can't fault the smoke at all
Addlestoner

Post by Addlestoner »

The doors was the first coffeeshop i hit this trip (voyagers wasnt open). Tried the morrisons haze, was really nice but the same weed can be found elsewher for cheaper but the coffeeshop itselfs got a real chill vibe and some old classics on the radio.
Sour

Post by Sour »

LAst Time I was At the Doors. 07' They had the best Space cakes. Huge Pieces of Cake.. for 5 bucks... ANy one If their cakes are still good?
geneva

Post by geneva »

:D Happy Newyear wishes from switzerland to staff :D
will come again on 16 january,just for freak out and enjoy great time @ doors
alex
toker31

Post by toker31 »

Just talking about this shop with a friend who also enjoys some ol' good rock and roll and this seems to be one of the few coffeeshops where you can get that with your buzz not name de kuill or 420.

Dated, pubish, bar, & record store vibe would be my description. Lots of wood, some people may be turned off by some of the seating. Small cozy comfy couch in the corner by window with a magazine/newspaper table, bar stools @ the bar with small tv, and a wooden bench that runs along the (South?) wall with small wood seats and tables.

Stopped here in April 2010, May 2011, and May 2012. Morrison haze everytime at 15euro a gram. Big fan of this place and morrison haze. I will be here May 2013 as well :mrgreen:
Haggdogg

Post by Haggdogg »

Great wee place to have a few spiffs and listen to some 60's tunes if it's not too busy. Jim Morrison haze was very tasty and bud tender very friendly. Worth checking out.
In2ishn

Post by In2ishn »

Stopped here a couple times while in town last week. The budtender was friendly but not intrusive. The Jim Morrison Haze was just fine with me. Managed to get nice comfy window seat and simply enjoy the geezer rock and blues while watching the people on the street. I will be back for the mellow daytime vibe
The more things you enjoy in life, the more enjoyable life is.
notanewmethod

Post by notanewmethod »

Is this place still open? Anyone know what time it closes? Would love to hit it up for a late night (1am) airport layover and a much needed spliff.
misterbelvedere

Post by misterbelvedere »

I´ve been here for the first time since 6 years last sunday.

We tried the Early Girl, which was really nice.
A friend bought 2 prerolls. The weed preroll was ok, but the hash preroll tasted like burned shoe soles.

Nice shop to sit. The music is great, if you are fed up with the electronic music mostly played.
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

misterbelvedere wrote:I´ve been here for the first time since 6 years last sunday.

We tried the Early Girl, which was really nice.
A friend bought 2 prerolls. The weed preroll was ok, but the hash preroll tasted like burned shoe soles.

Nice shop to sit. The music is great, if you are fed up with the electronic music mostly played.
They still prebag?
Not long now....
misterbelvedere

Post by misterbelvedere »

to be honest. can´t remember.
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

misterbelvedere wrote:to be honest. can´t remember.
Shit must have been good. Lol!
Not long now....
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

yeap they still prebag.

morrison haze was OK , not worth pricetag
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Yeah. I left this place off my list.