Cafe Cremers (Den Haag)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Cafe Cremers

I like Cafe Cremers
83%
I don't like Cafe Cremers
17%

Total votes: 18

Spaldwickapeface

Re: Cafe Cremers (Den Haag)

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

Love Creamers, I am coming back here as soon as possible!! This place enters my top three coffeeshops in the Netherlands, none of which are now in Amsterdam!!

Firstly no worries for tourist entry, I did have to show my passport in the coffeeshop but I'm cool with that and not even that in the bar. Basically there is a glass wall that divides the two shops, I am surprised that they got away with this when the alcohol laws changed, but I am mighty glad they did.

I went into the coffeeshop on arrival while my friend went and got us some beers and a seat in the cafe. It was busy in the coffeeshop but my time waiting in line gave me a chance to study the menu. I opted for the king Mohamed Moroccan hash €11g and white widow €9g. Whilst I was being served the guy next to me asked to see a product called 'Jamaican Gum' or something similar, the bud tender was explaining that it was an extract and extremely strong, it certainly looked interesting and I would consider trying it next time. I paid for my product and got given a Christmas present of some skins a lighter etc in a nice little bag celebrating the arrival of St Nicholas, a nice touch.

I rolled up my two grams into two mixed joints, this was a real nice combo. We smoked the first joint sat in the cafe area where we had a variety of drinks, from beer to hot chocolates and back to rum and coke, all brought to the table with a friendly smile. If I lived in Den Haag I would be spending a lot of time and money in Creamers. I smoked the second one latter in the evening I wish I had bought more, I just floated through the streets of Den Haag before we headed home

If the weather had been better I also would have walked up to the dizzy duck but as it was raining we stayed longer in the lovely creamers, it was a good choice!!

I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

No visit to den haag would be complete without a visit to cremers and this week was no exception. Though I did not partake in any of the quality product this time (due to being fully stocked elsewhere) I did very much enjoy sitting at the Bar with some beer and a few vodka colas soaking up the atmosphere.

Many happy returns cremers, may you stay open for at least another 25 years
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Had Tahoe Kush(12€/g), R.I.P. bio kush(11€/g) and Kosha Kush(11€/g)which all were decent enough. Also went for King Muhammad(sp, moroccan, 11€/g)which was nice but nothing special(best moroccan when it comes to price/performance ration was again Hia-Hia(8,5€/g)from Seventh Planet). At least one evening there were a decent kinda rock band(british)playing in the basement but even though Cremers was packed as usual in the evening no one was giving a fuck about the concert. One local I spoke to said he's coming since six years but never even take a look at the basement :lol: .
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Still a huge menu with about thirty strains of grass and fifteen of hash(Amnesia Maroc also available for 12€/g ; not like the stuff from Amsterdam Genetics but still looking and smelling nice).
They now taking it to the next rip-off level: their silly named Almost Blackberry Kush was 19€/g :evil: :lol: . Asked why such a high price they told me it‘s cured for a long time and they only have a small amount.
Looked like schwag to me(and other stuff he showed me) and expected to be blown away by smell when opening the tub but there even wasn‘t much smell(even though strain dependant I know from personal experience what to expect from cured weed even though this term is used inflationary as said before on here like indeed in this case here). Disgrace to say the least.
Four other strains(in house brands judged by name)were going for 16€/g as well, fuck that shit!
I definitely prefer buying overpriced hashish so boycotted them this time as I tend to buy elsewhere anyway :lol: !
Was eager to see the bar as read they sort of banned smoking there but this place is still under renovation which means they now use the basement while renovating the other bar area.
Still went here almost every day but again it was always packed even though there were a sign on saying not staying more than one hour but no one either staff or customers seemed to care.
Still a nice enough vibe inside but hope they get their shit done.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2017:

Took a look every now and then and their menu is still huge. About fifty products when it comes to hasj and wiet. Way too much considering their allowed limit of stock of 500 grams as less is more.
At least prices were not as insane as reported last year. Which of course I take up the cause of as I ranted about above. Yes indeed they are afraid of more bad reviews of critic number one :lol: !

That's it for the good stuff. Renovation is now finished and where you once could consume is now a soulless american taphouse where you can consume alcohol but no smoke. Don't know if people boycott that but it was always empty when we passed. What a waste, rest in peace old Cremers!
Hope owner realises what was done to this place and changes that back :lol: .
Still the old basement next door is where you can cramp in for a smoke or alcohol if you like the feeling of a hot box as it is basically one single room behind glass where the small bar is located.
Still really, really busy every night but annoying in my humble opinion. Though their staff is very friendly and funny.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

November, 2018:

Still they had around fifty items on the menu as extensive as in the last times. I like their new menu approach(at the first look at least but it is still laughable regarding terms):
1. Hasj Maroc Pure, Hasj Maroc Gardella, Hasj Maroc Hybrid, Hasj Exotic
2. Indica Weed Bio, Sativa Weed Bio, Hybrid Weed Bio
3. Limited Edition Bio, Limited Edition Cured Bio,
4. Foreign Weed

Had a look at their flagship moroccan hashish for 11,5€/g which looked tempting but didn't buy any.
Even though Dizzy Duck's smoking area was renovated this trip Cremer's smoking and drinking area(more of a small room behind glass obviously as reported before but by no means something I'd describe as a bar nor pub)
still isn't an alternative as it is just a smokey and dingy shithole. One evening we stayed there for an hour but didn't return. Though place was packed as usual, mostly a quite young crowd and the rest probably don't know better or is horribly desperated. Each to their own.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was here for the first time on our trip to Den Haag and Delft... because I was a bit late (thanks to the public transport :? ) I met the
others (Lemming, Smirks, Mrs/Mr Macky, Mike and Nugs) at Coffeeshop Cremers. I always wanted to visit this shop alone because
they used to have a old dutch style bar next door where you can smoke and have a drink :D So after I get some weed from the shop I
went into the bar next door which was completly empty :shock: I asked the super friendly employee if they belong to the coffeeshop...
he smiled and answered that it´s unfortunately not allowed to smoke in the bar anymore :? but he went out with me and showed me
the entrance of the new place (around the corner) where you can drink and have a smoke... you have to go downstairs into the
basement :?

Well i would have read the report from jesscass earlier :lol:
Jesscass wrote: Mon 15th Jan 2018 04:46 pm That's it for the good stuff. Renovation is now finished and where you once could consume is now a soulless american taphouse
where you can consume alcohol but no smoke. Don't know if people boycott that but it was always empty when we passed. What a
waste, rest in peace old Cremers! Hope owner realises what was done to this place and changes that back .
Still the old basement next door is where you can cramp in for a smoke or alcohol if you like the feeling of a hot box as it is basically
one single room behind glass where the small bar is located. Still really, really busy every night but annoying in my humble opinion. Though their staff is very friendly and funny.
The new place is pretty like Jesscass described... so of course we did not get a seat there :? to busy... really sad I would have liked to
visit the old bar...a customer told me because there are new rules it isn´t possible to make a smoker friendly bar in that building
anymore.

But now I want come to the good things :D

They have a huge menu :shock: with different sections like Jesscass wrote. First I thought they have only one "bio grown" section on
their menu but after a second look I noticed that all their weed is sold as "bio grown". Ok that does not mean anything but I tried their
Tangerine Dream (12€/g) as it was the budladys advice for a tasty clean smoke... and yes it really seemed to have been grown
organically :thumbup: nice clean natural smell and taste like it should. That is the kind of weed I want to smoke clean, tasty and
natural :lol:

The dealers in the shop wearing gloves when showing their wares... and in general it seems like they really take a look on the quality.
Their hash menu is also great with big variety :shock: . On that trip I smoked a lot more weed than usual :lol: because since I had the
flu and a flu-like infection a few weeks before I was somehow more upset on weed this time...

I will come back for sure to try some out their hash menu :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I was in here twice the last week and I didn't buy anything, except a grinder :lol: I had a look a few things and everything seem really dry and unappealing. It also seemed to be buy and fly but reading Maroks post it seems I didn't look around the corner :)
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Wonderful batch of King of Kings (Moroccan hash) in at the moment for €11 per gram. Awesome clean taste, best on the menu. Steer well clear from their weed though.

EDIT: Had some of their Mango Haze hash for €12 per g and that was pretty disappointing. Suspicious black smoke too. Avoid.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Their hash menu wasn´t big as last time but still not small :lol: I had a look on their "Kings of Kings" moroccan hash (11€/g) but decide to try some of their green instead.
I asked the budtender if I could take a look on some weed of their "cured weed" section. He showed me Sour Diesel and another strain but both with no smell :? So I asked him for a advice for a strong good tasting sativa. He showed me their "Mango Haze".

Mango Haze (11,50€/g) - Smelled nice fruity and hazy out of the tub so I tried it. Didn´t smoked "Mango Haze" for longer time but I liked it everytime I smoked it in the past. Unfortunately this batch tasted a bit harsh :? and also the ash wasn´t perfect but the effect was pretty good... Overall ok but I expected something better :? batch could also been dried a bit better :wink:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

One week ago:

I asked the budtender for a advice for their best traditional moroccan hashes at the moment. King of Kings hash (11€/g) was temp. sold out but he showed me their King Hassan (11€/g) which looked tempting so I went for that... he also showed me their top hash of their "exotic hash section". It should come from Nepal but unfortunately I didn´t remeber the name anymore :? looked very good and kind of special to me so I tried that, too.

King Hassan (11€/g) - Pretty blonde "classic" moroccan hash with a good oil content. Not the freshest batch but not old either. Didn´t looked really special but that was what I was looking for. Blonde smooth trad. moroccan hash 8) . The smell was unfortunately not 100% like my personal taste... reminded me a bit of the last batch of "Casablanca" from Siberie but after trying I have to say that I like the King Hassan much more. Better taste to me and simply a smooth happy smoke.

Top Nepal on their menu (around 13€/g?) - I am not the biggest fan of most "nepalese" hashes because I didn´t feel usually much of a effect when smoking that kind of hashes in the past. Well had one or two exceptions... both from Coffeeshop Bluebird in the past. This hash from Cremers looked very interesting from the first moment to me. Not like the usual stuff sold as Nepalese that I saw in the past. Dark from the outside but brighter from the inside. Smelled not typical like nepalese hash that I know... kind of spicy and natural to my nose. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame. While smoking a nice scent of quality "black hash" fills the room. Effect is also pretty strong and mainly sativa which is really really rare with "black hashes" to me. Nearly no effect on the body but I like that high especially as the first smoke of the day :mrgreen:
Bella12

Post by Bella12 »

Hallo! But the coffe shops are still open in some city? In Eindhoven some place?
Dank ju wel :thumbup: :wave:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Bella12 wrote: Mon 23rd Mar 2020 11:20 am Hallo! But the coffe shops are still open in some city? In Eindhoven some place?
Dank ju wel
Yeah they are still open but only for take away. But things can change very fast nowadays :?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was here for some nice import hash and asked the dealer for a recommendation. He showed me "Dream Maroc" (20€/g) and another blonde moroccan hash for 12,50€/g. Both didn´t looked very special to me and 20€/g for the "Dream Maroc" was way to much for me :roll: I asked to have a look on their Pineapple hash (14,50€/g) which won the 1st price for hash on Highlife Cup this year and after checking I went for it :D

Pineapple hash (14,50€/g) - Very dark nearly black pretty sticky stuff but not to sticky.v It´s pretty dark from inside, too which makes me sometimes a bit careful but it smells kind of fresh skunky and a bit fruity and natural to me. Bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. Good stony effect that made me pretty relaxed and stoned :D

Overall usually I don´t like much of that ultra sticky newschool hashes but this one was pretty nice and I liked it.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Cremers dated May 6, 2022. Thanks to MB.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-denHaa ... emers.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite