Cafe Cremers (Den Haag)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Cafe Cremers

I like Cafe Cremers
83%
I don't like Cafe Cremers
17%

Total votes: 18

Balou

Cafe Cremers (Den Haag)

Post by Balou »

ACD Page:Cafe Cremers

Didn't see any review for the shop, so I decided to write one. Nice shop not too far fron Den Haag Centraal. When you enter the first set of doors to the left is the budtender. Nice selection and great prices. I had a gram of the Northern Lights for 7E. Through the second set of doors is the pub. Up the steps past the tiny, 2 chairs, smoking room is the full bar. They have a pretty good selection of beer, Jupiler was 1.60E. There is also a few pinball machines around the corner. If you visit at night don't be scared of the two large gentleman out front!

Peace,
Balou

Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
baked

Post by baked »

yes finally it made it up here! i think this shops is very good. nice classic weeds and decent prices.
Oslodunc

Post by Oslodunc »

Went to this place in 97. Really liked it then. Nice atmosphere.
Do they still have the bonus scheme? You used to get a little sticker with every bag and when you card was full i think you got a free one.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

The wife n i stopped here a few times while staying down in Wassenaar for a few weeks, nice place, which at the time was full of locals, made to feel welcome and got chatting with a chap about his bull mastiff dog, bloody great thing it was to.

Smoke wise there was a nice selection to chose from, and would reccomend a visit if in town.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Iko

Post by Iko »

Was in Cremers last August.
Cremers is connected to a cool little 50s lookin burger bar.
The actual Coffeeshop itself though is a seperate door and is really just a booth, where the tender sits behind a glassed off counter, almost like a bank teller .
Strange i know.
The gear was pretty great.
I bought some weed and 1gram of the most expensive hash he had.
Checking my log on the hash :
It was a Menali Jungle Cream 17eu per G.
It was very dark and shiny, oily.
Spongey soft texture.
Very strong racey high, gave a expansive head buzz leaving you very euphoric yet left you almost paralysed.
Smoke taseted of coffee.
Must of been an Indica-Sativa mix.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Was looking for Warlock end of May but wasn't successfull. Budtender recommended 'Hurricane' for about 8€.
Nice indica, had a fine time there. Good atmosphere.
Mint

Re: Cafe Cremers (Den Haag)

Post by Mint »

This is our first stop when we get to the Netherlands. The staff are cool and the its a comfortable place to be. Cremers have a good selection and what u get is high quality. The N Lights i bought was excellent, a few joints and a Hoegaarden or 2 and your set up for the day :D
Mint
Spacefunk

Post by Spacefunk »

One of three shops I visited in the Hague. All were buy and fly, but I picked up a gram of Northern Lights and a little over a gram of Cranberry Haze - both great smoke, comparable to the best in Amsterdam!
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Smoked myself through most of their menu during my week in town at the end of May. Still a lively and nice atmosphere, especially in the evening! Good up-to-date menu and quality. Again recommended.
uklad_in_ireland

Post by uklad_in_ireland »

Got 1g northern lights here was just a buy and fly as I was talking to the bouncer outside. Silly question as the door for the front bar was split was like can I go in and smoke one up and he trying to be funny saying the door the other side of the building down the road not 100% sure thought he was taking the mick. So just went back to the hotel to roll then went out in the bars round town which i must say den haag nice night life there.

northen lights was ok smoke.

if someone can tell me about the doors of the place be helpful.
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

uklad_in_ireland wrote:Got 1g northern lights here was just a buy and fly as I was talking to the bouncer outside. Silly question as the door for the front bar was split was like can I go in and smoke one up and he trying to be funny saying the door the other side of the building down the road not 100% sure thought he was taking the mick. So just went back to the hotel to roll then went out in the bars round town which i must say den haag nice night life there.

yeah he was taking the mick. you buy your gear on one side and the other door leads to the bar area. Just don't leave your cigarettes on your table, buy a beer and you should be fine. They have a good hash selection if you like that kind of thing.
uklad_in_ireland

Post by uklad_in_ireland »

Bifton wrote:
uklad_in_ireland wrote:Got 1g northern lights here was just a buy and fly as I was talking to the bouncer outside. Silly question as the door for the front bar was split was like can I go in and smoke one up and he trying to be funny saying the door the other side of the building down the road not 100% sure thought he was taking the mick. So just went back to the hotel to roll then went out in the bars round town which i must say den haag nice night life there.

yeah he was taking the mick. you buy your gear on one side and the other door leads to the bar area. Just don't leave your cigarettes on your table, buy a beer and you should be fine. They have a good hash selection if you like that kind of thing.

Yeah I thought he was I was bit unsure as I was bit stoned . ah next time I just walk right in the next-door. but there are better places to drink in den haag and smoke outside only warning is don't smoke in a banned zone police are not as friendly as the amsterdam boys few of the locals while I was walking round told me to be careful as the police will fine you and take you to the police station fr a hour and then back to your hotel but there are places to smoke without the fuzz near ya
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Glad you had a good time fella, Den Haag aint so bad.
crank1337

Post by crank1337 »

I'm heading to this shop tomorrow,
does any have some recommendations/menu pic ?
Colino

Post by Colino »

No menu pic but bubble kush and liquid gold haze were nice smokes last month. also hia supreme was nice but pricey