The Dolphins

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dolphins

I like Dolphins
86%
I don't like Dolphins
14%

Total votes: 153

Adamster

Re: The Dolphins

Post by Adamster »

Reveen wrote:
Johhny wrote:I bet that if they had some fresh air inside they would have tried to charge you for breathing it.
Hilarious! And also completely true. I really dislike this shop. The room downstairs is really chill but being regularly and repeatedly told to buy something or leave (even though we had, just not enough, apparently) certainly impacts on the experience.
Im guessing you never sat at Dampkring II whitout a drink? :o some witch that sound like hilter comes up and scream at ppl to buy or get the fuck out ... It funny to see ppl rushing out ...most time the place become empty cause of that :lol:

EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Flipper's bachelor pad

DILFs
Last edited by EasilySuede on Thu 20th Feb 2014 04:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travellingmaverick

Post by travellingmaverick »

Does the girl with the dreadlocks still work here? I don't know if it was the smoke influencing my thoughts, but she may well have been one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen and really friendly. That may have been the reason I wound up here multiple times on previous trips, as both the White Dolphin and the Tesla left a little to be desired.

I did like the social aspect of it though, always seemed to be people up for a chat, and I met the most people through this CS,
matty223

Post by matty223 »

all good thing about this shop is that its just across the street from one of my fav restuaurants Cafe de Klos
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

matty223 wrote:all good thing about this shop is that its just across the street from one of my fav restuaurants Cafe de Klos
I did not realise they were this close to each other... De Klos and Dolphins in november for sure
Amsterdam dreaming.............
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Really bad. No tobacco used. The gram was not even smoked my friend left it on my kitchen table. He wasted 15e on some horrible smelling diesel, white disel?

looks like uk sprayed weed, might take a pic if I can be assed.... probably not

NO TOBACCO WAS HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THIS REVIEW
Last edited by elasticband on Sat 12th Jul 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Had a second look at this, second impression, it looks SMALL. generally this is an effect of spraying weed, it's done to add weight or in some cases potency with synthetic cannabiniods.

I thought i would check it on he scales, which may not be 100% accurate, but i know they are not 0.3g out. they show the dolphin weighs 0.7g.....

15e rip off! AMBUSH!!! CHARGE!!!!!
Last edited by elasticband on Sat 12th Jul 2014 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Had a second look at this, second impression, it looks SMALL. generally this is an effect of spraying weed, it's done to add weight or in some cases potency with synthetic cannabiniods.

I thought i would check it on he scales, which may not be 100% accurate, but i know they are not 0.3g out. they show the dolphin weighs 0.7g.....

15e rip off! AMBUSH!!! CHARGE!!!!!
Last edited by elasticband on Sat 12th Jul 2014 09:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

I would rather smoke tobacco pure than smoke this "gram" my friend bought
orle

Post by orle »

enjoy yer inaccurate scales...i'm going to put this as respectfully as I can,.you can't tell me shit when you don't calibrate your scales.I'll show ya my accurate scales,we can make a wish and throw them in the canal.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

orle wrote:enjoy yer inaccurate scales...i'm going to put this as respectfully as I can,.you can't tell me shit when you don't calibrate your scales.I'll show ya my accurate scales,we can make a wish and throw them in the canal.

Fucking classic! I was hoping someone said something like that.....
whisx

Post by whisx »

Too bad the weed appears to be low-grad, which is kinda predictable because there aren't a lot of choice. i don't have any personal experience apart from a pre-rolled joint that i felt like trying, which was just as bad as I assumed it would be.

Anywayyys, and this is a big anyways, I really dig the chillin' area downstairs. 8) And the music + volume. And the seats. Oh, and both the budtendin' young girl & guy were nice to me on each visit and didn't force to buy anything.
Trips to Dam since 2005: 11 8)
MeanGreenMartian

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

Sampled some Royal Dolphin morrocan, a little hard and doesn't melt as fast as other hashes I purchased. Been mostly usingn it for joint fillers.

Buds didn't look great here, checked out Tesla and another but passed on both. Friendly staff and trippy decor inside so I stayed around for a smoke.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Went there to get the muffin which was recommended by some of the hostel staff. It's 0.3g and while it's not going to knock you out, it actually tastes amazing.

The cakes are takeaway only, even if you try to buy with a coffee which I thought was strange.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I saw a current menu of them on the web and it seems like they working together with Amsterdam Genetics now, too. The hash menu is exactly the same as Boerejongens with hashes like Fatkids Block, White Choco Block, SSH Block, Madeleine...

Crazy how many coffeeshops they own or work with :shock: but I am a friend of diversity and that is not the best for that :?