Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

macky

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by macky »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 15th Mar 2018 04:14 am
macky wrote: Thu 15th Mar 2018 01:42 am Never found there weed that good ,but should do a little more research in April :wink:
I've never tried their weed, because I always go for the hash. Then I look at the weed menu and think, if I had more time, I'd like to sample some of that. Last time, though, I was seduced by the Dr Grinspoon. And I do have to say it's the best example of the strain I've had -- I generally get it, when I do, at Katsu, where it's never disappointed me, but I think this batch is better. Of course it'll all be different by the time you get here.
I will give the grin spoon a try …are you doing a day over 420 week ?

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

New Laila @9€/g - still a darker Moroccan of decent quality, but sadly not the same...

Sunrise (8,5/g IWRC) - midgrade dark Moroccan, ok for the money.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

G13 X Super Silver Block hash (14€/g) was new on their menu. Didn´t tried it but from the look it reminded me of Boerejongens version for 12€/g... didn´t know if it´s the same stuff but it would be strange when they sell it for 2€ more :?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

@marok21: tried that during 420 week, good and trusted BT at tweede recommended. Think it is different from the previous Boer version, more heavy 8n the g13 in taste and effect IWRC... Ok price, but should in all fairness be priced a little lower (eta: if compared to the rest of 2e's menu)...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Only shop I could get a coffee in after 10pm, enjoyed some nice hash but hell it was so hot in the shop I thought I was gonna DIE, I need of air con badly :shock:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweed Kamer dated May 14, 2018. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TweedKam ... Kamer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Tue 1st May 2018 04:24 pm @marok21: tried that during 420 week, good and trusted BT at tweede recommended. Think it is different from the previous Boer version, more heavy 8n the g13 in taste and effect IWRC... Ok price, but should in all fairness be priced a little lower (eta: if compared to the rest of 2e's menu)...
Good to hear :) I still like Tweede Kamer/Amsterdam Coffeeshops cheaper hashes but I wasn´t really happy with their top priced hashes in the last time :? Well a few years back they had some of the best top priced hashes in town in my opinion... the ultra sticky hashes like the sketch block and sometimes C5 Noor and Noor were not really to my taste. Also the batches changed very fast here. Sometimes the Noor was super dark oily and sticky... two weeks later it was bright, crumbly and completely different.

The G13 x SSH Block could be much more to my taste but like you said maybe a few € to expensive... sometimes it looked to me that now Boerejonges sell the high quality stuff and Tweede/Amsterdam Coffeeshop focus more on the good cheap stuff. So I thought now it goes so far that they stock Boeres G13 X SSH Block and sell it for 2€ more :lol:

Well Boere has also very nice cheap stuff :roll: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweed Kamer dated May 21, 2018, Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated May 27, 2018. Kudos Amsterdam Genetics.

Looks like Amsterdam Genetics has branched out to menus. They do menus for several of the
coffeeshops that carry their block hashes and seeds. This is one of them. I should be getting
updates bi weekly.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
WLow

Post by WLow »

Will have a look at what they call lemon mr nice 8)

saw a pic of the sour diesel ice looks good too.

Thanks FlyByNite.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Got me something off the supposedly Amnesia/G13 from Morocco for 14€/g. Nice enough resin but pretty bored of such new genetics I've seen a lot lately and especially 'Amnesia'.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was there to try some of their newer hashes on the menu:

Amnesia/G13 Block (14€/g) - I already saw it one or two months before on their menu but at first I thought it´s the same batch as from Boerejongens which was 2€ cheaper (12€/g) so I didn´t tried it. CC wrote somewhere that he tried Tweedes version and that it´s not the same batch as from Boere so I tried it, too.
Nice kind of creamy but nevertheless crumbly hash with a good oil content. It also has a nice sour spicy smell... and is pretty strong, too. Compared to many other higher priced new school hashes I saw in the last time this one is kind of a little creamier or oilier but still pretty crumbly...

Overall a nice foreign newschool hash and the best of the higher priced hashes I had from Tweede in the last time but with 14€/g still a little to expensive in my opinion.

Kosher Choco Kush Block (10€/g) - Pretty creamy oily hash... not so crumbly as the Amnesia G13 Block (14€/g) It´s also sticky but not that kind of sticky that you need to put it into the fridge to work with it. The smell is for me like sour kushy with a little sweetnes in the back. Also strong enough but it didn´t knock you out.
Overall it has a good taste and I like that kind of creamy hashes... for me it also worked pretty good on the daytime. With 10€/g it´s well priced.

G13 X Amnesia Weed (13,50€/g) - I asked the well known dealer for a nice strong sativa. He showed me the G13 X Amnesia wich looked indeed pretty crystal covered with a nice smell, too. Good batch and pretty potent with very sticky buds... Liked it but I never found a sativa that had this nice full mouth taste like I have from indicas like OG Kush... I never had a sativa where the smell completely transfer into the taste.

Both new hashes are very good additions and I they are my favorite higher priced hashes on their menu atm.
Jesscass wrote: Sun 10th Jun 2018 01:15 pm Last week:

Got me something off the supposedly Amnesia/G13 from Morocco for 14€/g. Nice enough resin but pretty bored of such new genetics I've seen a lot lately and especially 'Amnesia'.
I know what you mean... I always try to have a bit of different types of hash like classic import (Pollen and Cream), newschool (more dry and also oilier stuff) and sometimes nederhash... so I don´t get tired of smoking the same stuff :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

King Hassan (6€/g) - I got two different batches at one time... there was a little bit left in the box from the old batch and then the dealer opened a new bag to give me the rest...

The "old" batch was pretty crumbly and had a lower oil content while the "new" batch isn´t so crumbly with a good oil content... I saw it best when I touched both batches with the flame... the "new" one bubbles much more than the other and the effect was indeed much stronger, too. So pretty good batch atm...
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 7th Aug 2018 06:42 pm King Hassan (6€/g) - I got two different batches at one time... there was a little bit left in the box from the old batch and then the dealer opened a new bag to give me the rest...

The "old" batch was pretty crumbly and had a lower oil content while the "new" batch isn´t so crumbly with a good oil content... I saw it best when I touched both batches with the flame... the "new" one bubbles much more than the other and the effect was indeed much stronger, too. So pretty good batch atm...
Im just curious but when you hold a lighter close to hash and it bubbles, does that meab its quality guaranteed? Ive heard a few stories of hash being cut with agents to recreate this bubble effect. If thats the case could you tell the difference?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

GanjaGod wrote: Sat 11th Aug 2018 10:12 am Im just curious but when you hold a lighter close to hash and it bubbles, does that meab its quality guaranteed? Ive heard a few stories of hash being cut with agents to recreate this bubble effect. If thats the case could you tell the difference?
Real good hash must bubble when touched by the flame or it turns to oil immediately (but thats more the case with concentrates). The more it bubbles the better it is usually. But some hash sorts don´t bubble usually like Red Lebenon... for me that is more hash only for the taste or maybe for that very light stoned but if you want potent hash it usually has to bubble.

But like you said some bad people add some things to make it bubble :( so you can´t say that a hash is guaranteed of good quality only by looking at how it bubbles. You have to inspect the whole product... first of all a good hash has usually a pleasant smell no chemical scents or something like that. No smell is also a not so good sign but some hashes begin to smell when you warm it in your hands for a few minutes...

The next thing is how the smoke looks and smells like when burned a small piece... black smoke is usually a bad sign also chemical scents... one time I did that with a hash from Maastricht for 15€/g! :evil: and some parts of it acts like when you burn plastic... there were small burned pieces flying through the coffeeshop :shock: hard to describe in english for me :roll: only saw that one time again with a batch of Waterpressed Afghan from Bluebird :shock:

Overall it´s not so easy with hash to say if it´s 100% clean. You just can inspect your hash (bubble/smell/smoke/taste) and buy from sources you trust and when you smoked more and more hash you also got some experience in what is good and what maybe not... but the hash "industry" changed very hard in the last years... so it´s hard to be up to date :lol: