Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

WLow

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by WLow »

i had this discussion marok had with someone, it can be confusing.

for europe kush is the OG.

when i started to use "kush" must be with the dna selections, cataract and the pakistani

macky

Post by macky »

WLow wrote: Sun 7th Jan 2018 08:55 pm i had this discussion marok had with someone, it can be confusing.

for europe kush is the OG.

when i started to use "kush" must be with the dna selections, cataract and the pakistani
OG is added to all kush here Larry OG,lindsey OG everything old style gangsta what every just a name :D
But DNA seeds are big here,most serious grows are Nine pound Hammer ,gorilla glue hybrids with a lot crossed banana strawberry .
These new strain are breed for high terps for making concenrtates :D Back to thread tweed is a hash CS to me :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Sun 7th Jan 2018 08:13 pm @marok21 All indoor in Canada is called Kush if not coming from a grower who tells you different.
Most times you ask a person what there smoking if commercial grade they will say Kush.
Ah I didn´t know that... where I live they call every "good" commercial grade haze... even if it´s none :lol:
The friendly older canadian guy asked me what are my favorite strains and I answered OG Kush and then he told me
of the differences... he seems to be pretty knowledgeable in terms of weed. He also told me that he was at Coffeeshop
Baghera the day before and he spoke with the budtender about their US Import weed. He agreed with me that it´s completly
overpriced and not that super but he knew the farm where it comes from :shock: he said a farm name but I forgot it :?

Furthermore he asked me what canadian strains I know and stoned as I was I only remembered "God Bud" :lol: Which he said then isn´t named after "God". The name comes from the grower and are only initials or something (I also forgot it to stoned :lol: ) and he knew the grower he said :shock:
macky wrote: Sun 7th Jan 2018 08:13 pm This is not what all breeders here are doing ,we still have some of the best .
I know that! You have awesome shit over there :shock: I watched for example videos of Urban Remo on YouTube and there I saw that there are many superb growers, weed lovers and all kinds of genetics around :mrgreen:
WLow wrote: Sun 7th Jan 2018 08:55 pm for europe kush is the OG.
I also would say that most people in europe think like that, too but there are still many people that don´t know any kind of kush in europe... where I live Haze is king for example and just a few dealers sell "OG Kush" which is usually something different :lol:

Well I know that there are also other "real" kush strains like Hindu Kush which taste usually pretty spicy... but most of the people in europe think of Course that OG is kush.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Of course 'real' Kush comes from the Hindu Kush region in Northern Pakistan bordering onto Afghanistan, towns like Chitral might be considered the 'real and original source'.

The lineage of the American OG line has been hotly debated for decades now - primarily due to the fact that the original breeders weren't active in the community anymore, or at least not publicly. That's now changed....
"Let me start in chronological order starting with the '92 OG:

Alec Anderson was the grower that first popped the seed. From there, it made its way to Matt "Bubba" Berger in Florida in 1992. From there, I was the first to person in LA to begin working with the original varietal. I went on to share it with two friends and they shared with with two friends and so on. Eventually, the flower was then shared with the likes of B-Real from Cypress Hill, Snoop and others who went on to it make it the world famous varietal that it is today.
That was my part in that OG history. The name in Florida at the time was known as "Kush"or Krippy(general term used in Florida to mean good cannabis).

OG for that matter, has nothing to do with ocean grown, overgrown, gangsters or anything else like that.

The OG was added to mean "original". As more and more Kush phenotypes entered the market in Los Angeles, we wanted to distinguish our original kush from the other cuts coming out being called kush. Hence we added the OG so people would (unsuccessfully) understand this was the original varietal cut brought over by Matt and team from Florida."
- JoshD
Watch the interview on the Adam Dunn podcast...
macky

Post by macky »

Ya ! Thats one story ,heard Train wreck was found by rail road track is one story .
A lot off these strains are from seeds brought back long before those guys where born
Thats the seed crossing these days stole or givin genetics from old timers. That,s why most seed banks are taking over by kids e.g. Sensi seed ,DJ shorts son and Crockett farms and on it goes excess is key .That why there called seed banks ,like Sensi they have seeds from back when there where called SSSC owned by Neville.
@marco21 The farm is called Crockets family farm ,old time seed breeder.helped DNA get a lot of landrace strains for crossing there new strains. Most seeds came over during Korea and v-nam wars ,solders got seeds from pot grown over different asian countries.
Nevalles found Northern lights years later and brought to the dam along with other landraces from that part of world. Know matter which Kush your talking about it was when crossed with Mexican,Columbia seeds ,they both took off in wild hybrids.
Interesting DNA has sold proprietary rights to Strawberry Kush to a licensed grower called Tweede,I shit you not :mrgreen: The winds of change are coming
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 9th Jan 2018 10:49 am Of course 'real' Kush comes from the Hindu Kush region in Northern Pakistan bordering onto Afghanistan, towns like Chitral might be considered the 'real and original source'.
Dropping knowledge bombs, I love it man, you are absolutely correct. It's meant to be a beautiful place, such a shame that places like Chitral & Mazar-i-Sharif are not open to cannabis tourists anymore.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

had the blue headband and choco cookie block.
blue headband 8-10 was a tasty smoke

choco block...they were waiting for the lemon block? but the lady recommended it which was fair play as they had more expensive hashes
very nice smoke for the price...still aint sure about these block hashes though...always seems to be hit and miss
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

edit//
that was nov/dec 2017 :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Silverback Ice hash (8,50€/g) - same price as their Lemon Ice hash. A darker creamy hash... not to sticky smells more like weed but also with hashy notes. Effect is more on the sativa side but also strong enough for later at day... for 8,50€/g a nice hash.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

That sounds really nice @marok21, good to hear that some of the new additions are good quality for the money! :D

Thanks for this and the many, many other great reviews on here, stellar work! :mrgreen: :clap:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated March 12, 2018. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TweedKam ... amer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Thnx FBN! :D Interesting that the Laila dropped 1€ per gram, hope it isn't a sign that quality has declined...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Ya! That seed prices scary , Spider senses going off :D
Most seed banks charge more for there gentics(male seeds) eg Sensi seeds Northern lights ,there,s something like a hundred euros differents in price Fems seeds to regular seeds.
Never found there weed that good ,but should do a little more research in April :wink:
@ed I have menu framed from years back ,Haze was like 7euros a gram and they had seeds at very high price s :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

macky wrote: Thu 15th Mar 2018 01:42 am Never found there weed that good ,but should do a little more research in April :wink:
I've never tried their weed, because I always go for the hash. Then I look at the weed menu and think, if I had more time, I'd like to sample some of that. Last time, though, I was seduced by the Dr Grinspoon. And I do have to say it's the best example of the strain I've had -- I generally get it, when I do, at Katsu, where it's never disappointed me, but I think this batch is better. Of course it'll all be different by the time you get here.
kushola

Post by kushola »

i can vouch for some grinspoon being good at tweede kamer in past. its always dependent though what they have thats best, the budtenders seem very honest about helping guide you to whats "very nice" at the moment lol