Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

Jesscass

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Another overcrowded shop. Young budtender raved about a particuar strain smelling pungent. Not in my book though but can see why he claimed this, shame they start to sell grass for 16€/g now, too(noticed a while back but it's never too late to ridicule,
isn't it? :evil: :lol: ).
He tried to convince me then with Double Blueberry(moroccan, 9€/g)but put him off when he rubbed a black moroccan hash from the fridge under my nose.

WLow

Post by WLow »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 5th May 2017 09:55 pm *The fact that Boer / Ams gene chooses to call this new block "virgin" raises a few questions regarding either the "first sieve" interpretation of said term or the previous statements by Ams Genetics that the block hashes are (all?) first sieve runs of what ever strains the blocks are made from (as per the whole 1 g of block hash per 150 g of flower debacle)... :roll:
I had a discussion with a good friend grower recently about the question of some batches of hashes being
more crumbly, airy,non sticky. We talk about the fact that when you do a Room for producing seeds your
plants will focus more energy to make the seeds, when you harvest thoses plants the dry sieve coming out is more airy not really sticky like sand a little, it's like the skuff that was sold years ago i remember that gunpowder from Stix :o :mrgreen:

The virgin hash would be from a fresh batch of white choco seeds
or you mix it with others dry sieves you can press bloxx
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

WLow wrote: Tue 18th Jul 2017 12:56 am I had a discussion with a good friend grower recently about the question of some batches of hashes being
more crumbly, airy,non sticky. We talk about the fact that when you do a Room for producing seeds your
plants will focus more energy to make the seeds, when you harvest thoses plants the dry sieve coming out is more airy not really sticky like sand a little, it's like the skuff that was sold years ago i remember that gunpowder from Stix

The virgin hash would be from a fresh batch of white choco seeds
or you mix it with others dry sieves you can press bloxx
Never thought on that thanks for the input :D another possibility ^^ I never growed or made hash out of the plant... so I have no real experience with that. Furthermore I am still not sure about all that :lol: In my eyes it´s kind of evolution :lol: like the founder of the Tweede Kammer said at the testing at Boere... genetics get more stable and from year to year they get better and better. I saw their new Super Silver Haze Block in a youtube video and it also looks much more like that crumbly hashes we are talking about... and they say like it will be the top hash of 2017... but why was the older top block hashes so super sticky and dark? Also the cheaper ones like AK OG and Blue Dream Block were super sticky... If I remember right the testing at Boerejongens was at the beginning of the October 2016... and they showed us the hash made of the current harvest... so maybe later that year the hashes getting more oily and sticky :D

Super Silver Haze Block video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYMLygZ-5EY
WLow

Post by WLow »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 21st Jul 2017 05:19 pm Never thought on that thanks for the input :D another possibility ^^ I never growed or made hash out of the plant... so I have no real experience with that. Furthermore I am still not sure about all that :lol: In my eyes it´s kind of evolution :lol: like the founder of the Tweede Kammer said at the testing at Boere... genetics get more stable and from year to year they get better and better. I saw their new Super Silver Haze Block in a youtube video and it also looks much more like that crumbly hashes we are talking about... and they say like it will be the top hash of 2017... but why was the older top block hashes so super sticky and dark? Also the cheaper ones like AK OG and Blue Dream Block were super sticky... If I remember right the testing at Boerejongens was at the beginning of the October 2016... and they showed us the hash made of the current harvest... so maybe later that year the hashes getting more oily and sticky :D

Super Silver Haze Block video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYMLygZ-5EY
The last block a buyed was that virgin choco block and it wasn't really pleasant, little harsh and its was really crumbly, but like you said who knows... Dry sieve from morocco? only dry sieve from Nl? mixed together? could be anything :lol:

They do thoses testing sessions often now, there's a page on their website where people can reserve a place to participate.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

When I was there the last time I spotted a pretty "new" hash on their menu called Chocolony Kush Block (8,50€). The super friendly dealer lady gave me very good information about the hash especially the effects :thumbup: she told me that it´s a really strong sativa hash... "you don´t need much of it to get high" and indeed :mrgreen: that stuff got me really high! especially for a hash in that price range. Furthermore she told me while showing the hash that it´s like a kind of skuff hash and it´s made of dutch genetics...
Smell and taste is pretty like weed and kind of fresh but you notice also hashy scents. I like that one pretty much especially because of the price :D
WLow wrote: Fri 21st Jul 2017 07:24 pm The last block a buyed was that virgin choco block and it wasn't really pleasant, little harsh and its was really crumbly, but like you said who knows... Dry sieve from morocco? only dry sieve from Nl? mixed together? could be anything :lol:
Yeah in the end nobody except the guys who produce or sell it know that :? the question is if the "little" dealer at in this case a coffeeshop really knows where the hash comes from and how it was produced... and when he knows it another question is if he would tell the true :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rifman Malika (14€/g) - Again different batch. Now it is like it already was in the past a darker creamy hash. Luckily not so ultra sticky but still very oily. I don´t like the taste of most ultra sticky moroccans I smoked in the past. This one is no so sticky and well it tastes much better to me. The consistency reminds me of some very nice batches of the Nicoles Kush hash nearly one year ago from Coffeeshop Baghera. Pretty fresh good smelling creamy tasting hash. It gaves me a very relaxed high/stoned feeling with a full taste :D
kibby

Post by kibby »

Laila back on menu so took g at 10. Same of noor which was 14, dense dark, hardish, Moroccan, happily vape this for rest of my life, deep flavour.

New on menu was ssh strawberry cookie bloc at 10, utterly ridiculous name so bought a g. Dark almost black soft hash, grainy feel like manali used to be, yet to try.
HashyH

Post by HashyH »

Went there yesterday after finding de Dampkring packed at lunchtime.
Walked down the alley and saw a huge queue. Thought "shit!" to myself but noticed as I approached that the queue was coming out of the bakery next door :D
2e Kamer only had 2 people in there, we got the long seat by the window. Bought 5g King Hassan and got permission for a photo. Emailed same to FBN.
Great smoke, great shop. Really glad I got there on my 8th trip after worshipping the de dampkring for such a long time.
stulid

Post by stulid »

I like this place, not too busy, not too loud, no retarded justin beiber music.
HashyH

Post by HashyH »

They were playing some decent contemplative jazz there yesterday.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated December 13, 2017. Thanks to HashyH

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TweedKam ... Kamer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I met a very nice older guy (60+) from canada there. He got some of the 80€/g waterworks hash... I was surprised that the hash was pretty hard and not sticky or something... he was pretty happy with it. He smoked it pure through the bong and it seemed to be full melt.
We also talked about strains from canada and he told me that "OG Kush" in Canada is pretty different to the "Cali OG Kush"... in Canada it smells more gassy, diesel like without "kush" in it. The most cali versions of that strain he smoked had much more "kush" in it. The Amsterdam batches he tried remembered him more of the cali version. Really nice conversation.

Furthermore I tried their:

Sketch Block (14€/g) - Super sticky dark oily hash. As said before I am not the biggest fan of that type of hashes but I never tried it before and it smelled pretty nice so I gave it a go. Overall not bad but pretty like the other super sticky hashes around...

Lemon Ice Block (8,50€/g) - Darker soft hash but not as sticky... smelled pretty weed like but different to the dry sieved hashes you see a lot atm. For the price very nice! The effect is more sativa to me but it still gives you a good punsh :lol:

King Hassan (6€/g) - Still nice for the price. Now more darker and oiler.
macky

Post by macky »

@marok21 All indoor in Canada is called Kush if not coming from a grower who tells you different.
Most times you ask a person what there smoking if commercial grade they will say Kush.
As for the reason Canadian strains are a little different is same reason all over e.g. Spain ,England .
It’s easy to take someone else strain cross F1,s (male of different strain usually if it Is short Indica they use tall strain or vice versa) Then they start Those F1 seeds pick what they think is best and force female clone to turn male and pollen a room full of the rest of clones you take off F1.
This is not what all breeders here are doing ,we still have some of the best .
The thing is this is a big country depends what part your from .Commercail growers find a great Kush cross they hang on to it for long time many people will cross F1 ,s over time with it ( hence you hear clone only strains)
That’s why it,s a great game any one can fined the one :)

Roll on420 :mrgreen:
WLow

Post by WLow »

People get confused nowadays :mrgreen:

The kush canadians smokes is the afghani genetics, the purple kush must be the most popular.

Here in europe back in the days when we smoked hindu kush i know it was getting me stoned, but we just called it weed.When i first smoked on some OGKush, then only we called this kush here.

So it depends on what you smoked first, you need too try it all anyway :mrgreen:
High Nepalese indica vs JungleBoys bullshitOG :twisted: :lol:

(i still need to review tweedkamer for november wbb)
macky

Post by macky »

WLow wrote: Sun 7th Jan 2018 08:32 pm People get confused nowadays :mrgreen:

The kush canadians smokes is the afghani genetics, the purple kush must be the most popular.

Here in europe back in the days when we smoked hindu kush i know it was getting me stoned, but we just called it weed.When i first smoked on some OGKush, then only we called this kush here.

So it depends on what you smoked first, you need too try it all anyway :mrgreen:
High Nepalese indica vs JungleBoys bullshitOG :twisted: :lol:

(i still need to review tweedkamer for november wbb)
No confusion we have seed banks full of seeds for last twenty years mostly full of Dutch genetics mostly regular seeds .
Lots of crosses,purple kush is here but blueberry ,flo is more used for crossing new strains. Sub cool ,cali connection are what most growers use these days …but what do I know I,ve only been growing here for thirty years :D