Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

Marok21

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by Marok21 »

la2019 wrote: Fri 18th Sep 2020 03:25 pm Thanks Marok! That's really interesting. I'm always chasing a high from WAY back in 2006 when I tried the "Crystal Clear" from Katsu. They kept it refrigerated because it was too runny/sticky at room temp. And it just about flattened me. Still trying to find something similar.
Yeah man there was some superb ice hash around in the past :mrgreen: I also had the Crystal Clear from Katsu but maybe 2 years later and it was like you wrote some really sticky dark ice hash with a very clear strong high to me and superb flowery taste :mrgreen: like CC wrote in that time many coffeeshops had real good ice hash that wasn´t to expensive, too. Even "Barneys Rubble" Ice hash (around 40€/g) from Barneys Coffeeshop was insane in that time but also for around 20€ it was possible to get some damn strong ice hash that was even to strong from time to time :lol: usually it was dark sticky type of hash but at some point it dissapears from the menus :?

Well I also found ice hash that was pretty similar from look but in terms of effect these new "ice hashes" were much weaker to me :?
The "ice hashes" from Ex.tractor are not like that superb ice hashes in the past, too but because they are made mostly in the "dry freezer" they are different "new" stuff. Most tasty and smelly ice hash I ever had... taste/smell like the genetics it´s made from :shock: also the effect is very strong (especially compared with other ice hashes nowadays) but personaly I prefer the effect of the dark sticky ice hashes from the past a bit :roll: while I didn´t tried any sativa "Ice O Lator" so far like his "Karrels haze Ice hash" so maybe that could give a realy racy high.

Well there will be some nice ice hash around in other coffeeshops from time to time, too but like CC wrote in most cases it´s like robbery or gamble :lol: even the super high priced "ice hashes" don´t have a warranty that it´s really good :? Furthermore it seems to me that most coffeeshop focus on Moonrocks and Rosin than Ice hash while I really like the "full spectrum" high from a good ice hash over Rosin... but I am not so that extract guy :roll: :lol:

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Is it possible that we are all looking through Rose tinted spectacles of the the past..was it really as good or was it our first time trying extract.. Was it as good as live rosin for eg.. Can we ever find that quality again now that other extraction methods exist that probably give better yields..
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 21st Sep 2020 09:39 pm Is it possible that we are all looking through Rose tinted spectacles of the the past..
For sure its also a bit of that :wink: :lol: but in terms of ice o lator hash that sold from coffeeshops I am pretty sure that the quality overall went down while prices went up :?
la2019

Post by la2019 »

Is it possible that we are all looking through Rose tinted spectacles of the the past..
A really good point, and a definite possibility in terms of the effect. That was on my first trip, 14 years ago and I had never encountered anything like that before. BUT the one thing I can say was real was the gooey texture...That's something I'd like to try again one day.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

la2019 wrote: Mon 21st Sep 2020 10:21 pm BUT the one thing I can say was real was the gooey texture...That's something I'd like to try again one day.
Yeah back then it was also a sign of quality if hash is gooey like that... while nowadays even "low" quality hashes for around 6€/g can look like that :? in the past it was much easier to say if it´s really some superb quality or not (by appearance). So don't be fooled by it´s stickiness :mrgreen:

back to topic :D

Tweede Kamer is still only open for take away :? got some drink for free when I was there the last time. I wonder when we can finally chill and smoke there again... ******* corona :evil:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here to try their Shezazade Sunrise hash (10€/g) but it wasn´t in stock atm :? while it was still on the menu...

Beldia hash (11€/g) - I wasn´t sure to try it again because it didn´t looked as nice as last time out of the box. Fortunately I got it :D it´s still good stuff :mrgreen: tasty moroccan hash with a good effect what you want more :lol: especially with the high hash prices atm.

My mate got the Kind Hassan (7€/g) which looked superb for the price sadly I didn´t tried it...

By the way I got again a free drink for take away which is their policy in this corona times I think.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

White Choco Haze hash (14€/g) - The hash smelled pretty strong out of the box which was one reason to try it :D It´s pretty soft pliable darker brown fresh hash. It bubbled very strong when touched by the flame. It had a pretty strong effect to me (more on the sativa side) while it was also a bit harsh to smoke in the bong. I also noticed that there is for my taste a bit to much moisture in the hash... well after a few days of storing the oils came out and it gets smoother to smoke in my opinion so maybe it was just a bit to fresh...

Overall pretty potent sativa hash which was a bit harsh to smoke at first but after a bit of "curing" it gets better.
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

Tibisla grand cru and beldia smoke test to Come
but beldia seems better and cheaper to me 16te tibisla and 11e beldia
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Very interested in you test results I have bought cali weed and Dutch weed in same shop before and found the cheaper to be better, nothing like finding good value smoke in the dam, makes it all worth while😁
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

beldia 11 euros shiny black bubble strong beautiful smell good taste sweet present in the mouth 8/10 shin the grand cru color brown small flame bubble less sticky than beldia more pollen odor beldia types but less present in the taste but a very good hash overall with minty and sweet notes 7/10
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

Also took here white choco g13 magnificent bud cali types very dense taste kush and lemon and light in g13 but very good in taste and nice smash 22 euros
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tchukykush92 wrote: Wed 18th Aug 2021 07:26 pm beldia 11 euros shiny black bubble strong beautiful smell good taste sweet present in the mouth 8/10 shin the grand cru color brown small flame bubble less sticky than beldia more pollen odor beldia types but less present in the taste but a very good hash overall with minty and sweet notes 7/10
The Beldia (11€/g) is one of my favorite "classic" moroccan hashes in terms of price-performance ratio over the last months that I found. As I wrote in the past it was the recommendation of a budtender from "Coffeeshop Amsterdam" that I know since ages and he also said that he liked it more than the Grand Cru.

By the way to get more variety I tried this time the Beldia (12,50€/g) hash from Coffeeshop Siberie instead. Review will follow.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Beldia is not on the menu anymore :? Instead I went for the White Choco Haze Hash (14€/g) again... with this batch I hadn´t the feel that there is maybe to much moisture in it like the last time... a darker hash that seems to be crumbly but has a good oil content and is easy to work with. Much smoother to smoke for me than the last batch that I tried and gives a good strong sativa effect. Good natural taste as well. I like it 8)

"Kushy" wrote that Boerejongens West sell it for 3€ cheaper a g... well it doens´t have to be the same stuff like with the Fat Kids Cake Block which was sold as a crumbly and a sticky version at different prices... but probably the best deal is to find at Boere West.
la2019

Post by la2019 »

Did they redecorate this place again? Every time I see a new pic online there seems to be a new setup...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

la2019 wrote: Sun 19th Sep 2021 05:49 pm Did they redecorate this place again? Every time I see a new pic online there seems to be a new setup...

No they didn´t renovate the place again... while it´s also still buy and fly because of Covid :? also some other places are still for takeaway only as Barneys, Amsterdam Coffeeshop...