Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

GanjaGod

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by GanjaGod »

Thanks for clearing that up marok21, in the end t would be best to get the hash straight from the extractor i guess

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated September 13, 2018. Kudos to Rita.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TweedKam ... Kamer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rifman Malika (12€/g) is back on their menu. 2€ cheaper and also different hash than before. If I remember back over 10 years when I got the Malika the first time it was an awesome bit reddish coloured sticky hash :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now it´s a usual looking harder pressed moroccan hash that gets softer when holded in the hand for a bit. On the menu it said powerfull and tasty and that is a good description. Good intense taste and also strong enough... better than it looks :D

Well with 12€/g not really cheap but it´s ok and I liked the taste :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated January 14, 2019. Thanks to SupeR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

24k hash (10€/g) - Different batch than the last times I got it. The consistency is pretty tough but when you hold it in your hands for a moment it gets more flexible. It didn´t smelled much at first but when you open the hash you notice a nice strong pretty weed like smell of the used genetics.

Amnesia/G13 Block (14€/g) - This batch was a way better than the last batches I got. This one is not so super sticky as many batches I had before. Taste was much more intense and it def. gave me a stronger effect :mrgreen: Good batch! (one week ago)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated February 18, 2019. Kudos SupeR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I find it odd that they sell Jack Herer and Silverback Kush by the joint, but not by the gram.
kibby

Post by kibby »

FODSmith wrote: Wed 20th Feb 2019 04:43 pm I find it odd that they sell Jack Herer and Silverback Kush by the joint, but not by the gram.
Them prerolled biftys must be 18 months old then hahaha
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated April 8, 2019. Kudos SupeR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Liked this shop, it seemed to cater to a mix of tourists and locals and had a good vibe. The budtenders were friendly and helpful.
2g Tblissa - E24. This was my third buy of the trip and my first proper smoke. The budtendress told me it was a sativa hash with an 'up' effect. It looked good i.e. oily and pliable and got me nicely buzzing.
1g Strawberry Cough E14. I bought this 'cause someone in the U.K. had recommended it. They were wrong. It might have had an effect, but I didn't notice much.
1g G13-Amnesia E13. Asked the bud-tender for 'something strong' and he recommended this. Stronger than the Strawberry Cough for sure, although with the G13-Amnesia I was looking for blown away confusion - perhaps you don't get this for E13 p/g. It was strong enough, but nothing stellar.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

King Hassan (6€/g) - Again different batch... it will be sold in parchment paper because it´s so oily and sticky. A dark very creamy sticky hash that smells more like a newschool hash to me than a classic import hash. Smell is kind of lemony sweet with a bit of hashy scents. Bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. The hash gave me a pretty good smooth high effect. Good hash for the price...
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

Yes that was a nice dark and oily batch King Hassan.
Got me stoned good enough.

Yes and now it's gone with the wind so long live the new batch :mrgreen:

The new batch is mediumsoft and walks more on the yellow sandy colorside and if you start sniffing it smells like weed a bit.
Justt that - no musquescue bouquet with spicy undertones coloured on the edges with ppepper an saliva's present but it still does things to my brain and body - which I think is good for blahblahblah but maybe blahblahblah dinner is almost ready..
Smokes good - i like it :mrgreen:

So did my mate who wasn't approachable for a good part of an hour... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hashsmoker wrote: Tue 16th Jul 2019 10:13 pm Yes that was a nice dark and oily batch King Hassan.
Got me stoned good enough.
Yeah it was good but they should give it a new name like Citrus Block hash :lol: I also had a batch that smelled/tasted like a Banana hash... well usually the "King Hassan" is of pretty good quality but I liked it most when it was pretty new on the menu. It was a real "classic" moroccan hash like you would expect from a hash that is called King Hassan...

Rifman Jala (10€/g) - Finaly a new "Rifman" hash on the menu :mrgreen: I am still hoping that one of their new Rifman hashes could be similar to the outstanding Rifman hashes I got years before... but since Dampkring, Dampkring Haarlemerstraat (now Amsterdam Coffeeshop) and Tweede Kamer were seperated there was no real outstanding "Rifman" hash available anymore :?

The Jala is a darker creamy hash. The consistency and the smell tells me that it´s probably an "oldschool" imported hash :lol: ... well it´s not so smelly at first but when I hold a bit in my hand for a few seconds and it gets warmer I noticed a nice earthy hashy natural smell from it... also when smoked that one gaves nice flavors :D Effect was a pretty smooth relaxing stoned effect to me. Overall a quality piece of hash. Well not the holy grail of hash but it taste like some good classic quality hash and with 10€/g it´s not so expensive.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Milkshake Kush weed (13€/g) - Tried that as the budtenders advice for a strong indica for the nighttime. Smelled nice out of the tub so I went for it. Surprisingly out of the baggy it smelled different to me... kind of nutty and kushy. Not really strong smell but pleasant to my nose. Nice burn and the taste was also pretty kushy which I enjoyed at that point a lot :mrgreen: Good full taste and no lacking flavor... maybe not top top quality but pretty good... liked it :D

Rifman Jala hash (10€/g) - Still the same batch as last time but I like it more and more. For 10€/g very flavorfull dark creamy moroccan hash with a nice smooth relaxing stoned effect. Some other shops would sell it for a higher price so for me a pretty good price-performance ratio.

24k hash (10€/g) - Tried it from a mate who got it. Creamy dark sticky hash but not as sticky as sometimes. Compared to the last super sticky batch that one has a better smell/taste transfer and was more to my taste in general. For 10€ still a good buy but batches change very often so check out before...
SuperSkunk

Post by SuperSkunk »

Visited 27th of September early in the morning after a very fine breakfast @ De Mannen van Kaas next door 8)

Nepal Cream:

Very flexible, dark-brown hash. Not crumbly - nearly doughy. Loved the consistency of this one. Floral/piney/musky smell. Because of that flexability super easy to roll. Great taste, like the smell - very pleasing on the in/exhale. Didn't scratch one bit in the throat, just like you wish hash should be.
The Onset takes a while (between 20 and 25mins) but then your'e high as a balloon :D Couldn't feel my feet after half an hour, superb stuff - i think it was 12,00 € a gram - maybe 10,00 € but not more - for that price a must buy! Will keep it in mind for my next visit. 9/10

Girl Scout Cookies:

Dank green buds, smell was as expected. Took 2g. Sweet on the inhale & more minty on the exhale (a bit like the Minty Morocco-Tea :D), very decent high that transforms from head to a more body-leaning side after about 45mins. Overall, a nice example of GSC. A rare find for me, because I#m more into heavy Indica's since some time... 8/10

Red Velvet Spacetry:

My girld wanted a real good edible so i recommended the Red Velvet to her. Asked the budtender (friendly as always @ Tweede Kamer) if they keep it in the fridge & they do so. He asked back if she wanted it a bit warm (per microwave) regretted it.
The packaging alone is a beauty!
Beautiful big piece of cake in it, the whole room was filled with the smell :D

I only got a small piece of it to try the rest was eaten in 10mins by her. Tasted superb - very hashy - is suppose they do it with hash which they melt in butter?

Anyway she was high from around 11 in the morning till 7 in the evening when the effect faded out slowly...
She described the high as very floaty with always good thoughts & boosts of creativity & most important for her: Not Sleepy at all. She said it was the best "bought" edible she ever had...
Great stuff! Will try some maybe next year.

9/10

For real: Tweede Kamer has always been a top shop & they comfirm that to me every visit.

KEEP ON WITH THAT! :mrgreen:
There are no facts, only interpretations. - F. Nietzsche