Rokerij

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Rokerij

I like Rokerij
88%
I don't like Rokerij
12%

Total votes: 180

Uncle Ron

Re: Rokerij

Post by Uncle Ron »

highlyblessed wrote: the weed pass is not coming,so forget about any ideas about dutch mebers only bollox :lol:
the owner of the rokerij wouldnt be allowed to open a bar with this conviction anyway,the goverment have taken the buildings i think,they up for auction at the min,im pretty sure that they have horeca 3 license,with means that it can be used for various horeca,alcohol/bar included
if a bar is toker freindly is up to the bar,only way they would tell you not to let people smoke weed in your bar is if there was some kind nusaince caused by it,neighbours etc..

bleesssssssssss
Thanks for your insight, always welcomed.
I will keep my reservations about the weed pass.
Some said it wouldn't happen at all, but I think people in Eindhoven, Venlo, and Maastricht (to name a few) would strongly disagree.
I will wait and see... if it stops, great. If it continues throughout the entire country as the politicians have been saying all along, well ya'll get my point...
Eyes wide open and you may see it coming... Eyes closed, you'll never know what hit you...
UR

Ghost

Post by Ghost »

shame!, i never was a lover of their seating though
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Judo

Post by Judo »

Honestly, Rocker-ij was not a bad coffee shop, they had some good haze and hash over the last couple of years especially.

It's a shame to see them go.. but the owner was foolish to be involved in narcotics and class A shit. That's 30 jobs lost now in Amsterdam..
Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

I wonder if the Rockerij chain will be able to get their license(s) back if the owner is subsequently found not guilty?
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

Uncle Ron wrote:
highlyblessed wrote: the weed pass is not coming,so forget about any ideas about dutch mebers only bollox :lol:
the owner of the rokerij wouldnt be allowed to open a bar with this conviction anyway,the goverment have taken the buildings i think,they up for auction at the min,im pretty sure that they have horeca 3 license,with means that it can be used for various horeca,alcohol/bar included
if a bar is toker freindly is up to the bar,only way they would tell you not to let people smoke weed in your bar is if there was some kind nusaince caused by it,neighbours etc..

bleesssssssssss
Thanks for your insight, always welcomed.
I will keep my reservations about the weed pass.
Some said it wouldn't happen at all, but I think people in Eindhoven, Venlo, and Maastricht (to name a few) would strongly disagree.
I will wait and see... if it stops, great. If it continues throughout the entire country as the politicians have been saying all along, well ya'll get my point...
Eyes wide open and you may see it coming... Eyes closed, you'll never know what hit you...
UR
dont worry our eyes are wide open too
spent most the last couple of weeks at meetings with the bcd and lawyers representing the coffeeshops of holland and amsterdam
there is no weed pass in holland at the mo,the system in maastrict has been put in place by the coffeeshops themselfs not the law,the law is due to be introduced there first,on 1st may this year
it wont even get that far,i dont belive that is will be introduced ANYWERE in holland
we are more worried about other issues surrounding coffeeshops than the weedpass right now
blesssssssss
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

highlyblessed wrote: dont worry our eyes are wide open too
spent most the last couple of weeks at meetings with the bcd and lawyers representing the coffeeshops of holland and amsterdam
there is no weed pass in holland at the mo,the system in maastrict has been put in place by the coffeeshops themselfs not the law,the law is due to be introduced there first,on 1st may this year
it wont even get that far,i dont belive that is will be introduced ANYWERE in holland
we are more worried about other issues surrounding coffeeshops than the weedpass right now
blesssssssss
I have no doubt you and those in the business have more than just your eyes wide open. If you didn't you'd be buggered...
As with most, I am on the outside looking in, and it is somewhat confusing at times to know exactly what's going on.
What I know to be a fact is that my weed pass will be invalid in Venlo after 30 April 2012.
Although I'm an American, I have permanent residency in Germany, so I bypassed that hurdle for a while.
As with most things, time will tell. In the mean time, I plan on supporting Voyagers and the cannabis community as a whole, as much as possible.

RIP Rokerij... :cry:
Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

highlyblessed wrote:we are more worried about other issues surrounding coffeeshops than the weedpass right now
Such as? Can you be more specific about these concerns?
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

Uncle Ron wrote:
highlyblessed wrote: dont worry our eyes are wide open too
blesssssssss
I have no doubt you and those in the business have more than just your eyes wide open. If you didn't you'd be buggered...
As with most, I am on the outside looking in, and it is somewhat confusing at times to know exactly what's going on.
What I know to be a fact is that my weed pass will be invalid in Venlo after 30 April 2012.
Although I'm an American, I have permanent residency in Germany, so I bypassed that hurdle for a while.
As with most things, time will tell. In the mean time, I plan on supporting Voyagers and the cannabis community as a whole, as much as possible.

don't worry we are confident that the weed pass will not be introduced anywhere in holland the case should be won before the law in venlo etc changes so you should still have no problems after 30th april 2012
blessss
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

Shaggy wrote:
highlyblessed wrote:we are more worried about other issues surrounding coffeeshops than the weedpass right now
Such as? Can you be more specific about these concerns?
im not goin to go into to much detail,don't want to be scaremongering
examples.
school distance
id issues
bibob criminal investigation issues
1012 project
backdoor problems/supply/criminal connections
behavior of management/owners

all these issues scare me more than the weed pass if I'm honest but we dealing with them the best we can,and bein kept well informed my the bcd and the lawyers
blesssss
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Hey blessed, could someone else buy the licence to these coffeeshops? could the buildings still be coffeeshops, but owned by someone not held as a criminal? just asking and dreaming. :lol:
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

Slip & Sal wrote:Hey blessed, could someone else buy the licence to these coffeeshops? could the buildings still be coffeeshops, but owned by someone not held as a criminal? just asking and dreaming. :lol:
not these,once there is a problem they can use to close the shop they put a freeze on the license which means it can not be sold until the outcome of the case,and if the license revoked,there is nothing to sell and they won't issue new one :(
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

highlyblessed wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
highlyblessed wrote:all these issues scare me more than the weed pass if I'm honest but we dealing with them the best we can,and bein kept well informed my the bcd and the lawyers
blesssss
What I've read about the 1012 project and Bibob looks pretty scary. Best of luck, and keep on fighting the good fight, Blessed- I hope to be able to visit with you at Voyagers sometime in the future.
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

I won't start a new thread about it so I'll just ask here on a unrelated to rockerij matter? Where do you find coffeeshops for sale????
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Slip & Sal wrote:I won't start a new thread about it so I'll just ask here on a unrelated to rockerij matter? Where do you find coffeeshops for sale????
In the For Sale Section of the paper, silly. :o :shock: :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:
The only time I heard of a shop being for sale was in this forum a couple of years ago, Rusland.
I suppose being active within the scene is a start, but all's one probably has to do is ask those in the business.

la2019

Post by la2019 »

Bumping it up in remembrance....