Greenhouse Effect

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse Effect

I like Greenhouse Effect
84%
I don't like Greenhouse Effect
16%

Total votes: 118

AudioKush

Re: Greenhouse Effect

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (4 June 2020)

For more menu updates:
http://audiokushhq.com/medicationmenus/

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

This is a great shop for hash and it did me proud again
ROYAL MAROC €14 g. €50 4.7g
This is fabulous hash it is dark brown on the outside with a mirror shine, soft sticky hash that you would expect to be dark brown on the inside but when you rip it open it reveals a beautiful golden colour. It bubbles like crazy with a flame but you do not need to burn it as it pulls easily. It was stuck inside the tub when the budtender was getting it out but it is not a new school hash it is soft golden old school with great taste and burns clean. With the €50 deal it has to be one of the best finds in Amsterdam :thumbup:

MOUNTAIN TOP€12.50g €50 5.8g
This used to be the top of the menu but now it is below Royal maroc. I have not smoked this yet but it looks good it is a hard hash developes a nice shine on outside and bubbles good
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

OG KUSH €18
I seen the recent menu on fbn site it had some interesting things on so I thought I have a look, the budtender showed me a few things but the top of the Dutch menu was OG Kush and it smelled good so went for it and really enjoyed it wonderful taste, recommend..

ROYAL MAROC €14
very different batch to last time (it was 2 years ago😊) but very good looking hash bright blonde hard hash that bubbles well sweet taste
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse Effect dated October 29, 2022. Thanks to Don Martelli.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... ffect.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from december 2022
Purple Punch filter egg(16)-similar to other filter egg bits we got, nice like, but was 16 and many places were asking 18 or 20 for the same. :D
Zero zero(7 for 1, or 12 for 2g)-surprisingly good dark soft one, so good we both got some, only time that happened that visit. not the easiest to smoke, so only for folk used to hash, but mixed with some filter this gets ye to sleep nicely. Probably very high in those CBD/CBG/etc type beneficial cannabiniods.
be lucky
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Went in on Sunday to get some classic Moroccan hash as had some food ones here in the past. I was shocked to see that the menu is now exactly the same as Cs De Kroon and as we know Cs Tyson is also the same as De Kroon. Greenhouse had taken over Softland now looks like De.Kroon has all three I wonder whats going on and if brand Tyson maybe intends on taking all in the future but maybe they will have to actually get Mike himself to come to Amsterdam and bring a few of his own products with him for this to happen until then I'm just calling all three Cs De krooon.
Anyway got some Royal Moroccan and I'm very happy with it, hard blonde hash that bubbles great with a flame and tastes great when smoking so all good in the end 😁👍