Greenhouse Effect

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse Effect

I like Greenhouse Effect
84%
I don't like Greenhouse Effect
16%

Total votes: 118

amsterdamtourist1993

Re: Greenhouse Effect

Post by amsterdamtourist1993 »

i was on a solo stoner trip for the cannabis cup and found my self here good atmosphere good place found the weed lacking in quality cheap prices i tend to find myself buying at other places then sitting here

Papi

Post by Papi »

My memory suprised me and it turns out i went to this CS during september. Don't ever ever ever ever buy space cakes from them. Just remember that some dude i've met was carrying one with him. Frozen, shitty. They say it's 1g of weed in each slice, but it's obvious bullshit, no effect whatsoever. They were so bad that i didn't even finish the one i've been given:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
nooris

Post by nooris »

Is this place still open. I remember reading it was slated to close on Jan 1 along with Baba and few other coffeeshops in that area.
nooris

Post by nooris »

Thanks for this, but are you sure this is complete and up to date? I know for a fact that Hill Street Blues was closed, but its not on this list. I've also heard that most shops on Warmoestraat will close Jan 1.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

notsofasteddie wrote:Thanks to Project 1012, it looks like the coffeeshop is closed but it may have relocated. Check out the Tripadvisor Reviews for late 2014 and January 2015.
Perhaps one the ACD members on the ground can confirm the current status.
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 10&t=30429 Judo's Jan TR :mrgreen:
Judo wrote:
ftcarer wrote:
Nice 1 :mrgreen: yet to visit Ibiza may give it shot, also have they changed the sign of HS@Market to Greenhouse Effect or are people just advised to go there due to the renovations at GE? Cheers
The sign now says Greenhouse effect. No sign of HSB
Cheers mate :wink:

All owned by same person/group , Hill Street Blues (now smoker friendly bar?HSBooze) Greenhouse Effect Hostel/CS(renovating) Hill Street Blues@Market (name change to Greenhouse Effect) :mrgreen: hope that helps , looking forward to visiting newly named GE in April :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
nooris

Post by nooris »

Good thing. I always loved Hill Street on the Market with its outdoor seating. Glad to know Greenhouse Effect is moving there. I don't care where they go, so long as I can get my hands on their Black Spice.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

HS@Market has been a fav for a while always pass by to check out there SSH &or Lemon haze + they usually have good maroc pollen :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
nooris

Post by nooris »

Fantastic shop and the new location is lovely. The outside seating is divine on a sunny day. They have a solid collection of Hashes (black spice is my favorite). Also the Lemon and Silver hazes are great quality and decently priced. I also find the crew to be super friendly. One of my all time favorites.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

do they still do freshly made smoothy s?i allways liked the old shop,friendly and good music,though the weed could be hit and miss.
theginjaninja

Post by theginjaninja »

nooris wrote:Fantastic shop and the new location is lovely. The outside seating is divine on a sunny day. They have a solid collection of Hashes (black spice is my favorite). Also the Lemon and Silver hazes are great quality and decently priced. I also find the crew to be super friendly. One of my all time favorites.
Does the forum map show the new location or the old?
nooris

Post by nooris »

They still have the same great food/drink menu, at unbeatable prices! The mint tea is PERFECTION!

Not sure about the forum map, always hated that fucking thing. Just download Greenmile App. Its right next to Albert Hein at NewMarket.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse Effect dated April 30, 2019. Thanks to Seb.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... ffect.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Hitthepanda

Post by Hitthepanda »

rudeboi OG on the left of penny, monster OG on the right. both smell very nice, rudeboi is a great smooth/pure smoke with nice taste as well as very potent. haven't tried monster yet.
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

FlyByNite wrote: Wed 1st May 2019 05:29 am New menu for Greenhouse Effect dated April 30, 2019. Thanks to Seb.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Great Scott Marty! €14 for Amnesia Haze!? I know it's Nieuwmarkt but wow!
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Sanchez_ wrote: Sat 4th May 2019 09:04 pm [quote=FlyByNite post_id=421106 time=<a href="tel:1556684973">1556684973</a> user_id=639]
New menu for Greenhouse Effect dated April 30, 2019. Thanks to Seb.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Great Scott Marty! €14 for Amnesia Haze!? I know it's Nieuwmarkt but wow!
[/quote]

The first thing I noticed too .... 🤔
Smell the flowers while you can✌️