Coffeeshop 36

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop 36

I like Coffeeshop 36
89%
I don't like Coffeeshop 36
11%

Total votes: 53

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

It was an ok place! there blonde polm was good but i dont rate there weed much,Overall a good alternative to hunters & HSB if you are a hash smoker 8).

Judo

Post by Judo »

My dutch friend took me to this place after we had a couple of beers somewhere else (if only you could find more places that do smoke AND alcohol!)

We bought the Red Lebanon (dont remember the price) which pretty good, nice girl selling the stuff too. Music was quite loud inside but welcoming enough to chill for an hour or so.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I saw some locals chillin in there last time i was over! its always a good sign to see locals hanging out & spending there money.
Jon Jay Ramrod

coffeeshop 36

Post by Jon Jay Ramrod »

A great coffeeshop i went fri 13th march - 15th march 2009 in a car!!! budtender was cool...

smoke was sweet!! i tried skunk and hash these were my favourites

crystal skunk ...top smoke!!

zero zero ...great!!

check it out if you go !! :D
Kingdoc

Re: coffeeshop 36

Post by Kingdoc »

Jon Jay Ramrod wrote:A great coffeeshop i went fri 13th march - 15th march 2009 in a car!!! budtender was cool...

smoke was sweet!! i tried skunk and hash these were my favourites

crystal skunk ...top smoke!!

zero zero ...great!!

check it out if you go !! :D

Was he a german guy with a ponytail by any chance? i forget his name but he was a cool bloke.
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

I tend to buy the crystal skunk from here, nice weed, only €7.50g and well worth it.
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

SoulRider wrote:I tend to buy the crystal skunk from here, nice weed, only €7.50g and well worth it.

I got some blueburry & it wasnt up to much! but saying that it was only 6 euros a gram 8).
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

This is the first CS my Fiancee and I went into after I asked her to marry me on Valentines night 2008 in Dam Square, nice wee place with a rred sofa and red pool table.
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

Kingdoc wrote:
SoulRider wrote:I tend to buy the crystal skunk from here, nice weed, only €7.50g and well worth it.

I got some blueburry & it wasnt up to much! but saying that it was only 6 euros a gram 8).
Yep the blueberry wasn't up to much! Nice shop though with friendly budtender, not sure if there are any decent buys there.
Mahdi

Post by Mahdi »

I spent lots of time on my trip in this shop.
After arriving in the morning and looking for the Central coffeeshop for a decent smoke, if accidently found this shop.
Well nice seatings, lots of place, very friendly staff, but the weed was trash.
The German guy with the ponytail is Juerg and he was one of my favourite Milkshake shakers.
Very friendly guys behind the bar, I even stored my luggage there for many hours. On the first visit!
I got pretty cool with the staff there and can't wait to seem them again in a week or so.
The orange headed dutch guy was also very cool, informativ and friendly.
I tried a g of bubblegum and a g of bubblegum hash.
Put both in a joint, didnt really get high, also not very bubblegumish.

My Tip: Go to this shop. Get a Milkshake, and a Space cake. And you will enjoy your time there.

Overall a super chillspot to test your goods from elsewhere.

edit: pics.
Life is hard. But a rock is harder.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

lampshade wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:

Yep the blueberry wasn't up to much! Nice shop though with friendly budtender, not sure if there are any decent buys there.

I bought the blonde polm but thats about the best from there i am afraid.
Cheech & Chong

Post by Cheech & Chong »

My first coffeeshop on my first trip to dam, great place liked it alot spent many hours in there chatting with budtender, nice guy
"Spark this sucker up, we get chineese eyes!"
burgers

Post by burgers »

Haven't bought smoke from here but a friend purchased and said it was reasonable for the price.

I like dance music but the tunes they play in there can do your head in if your buzzing. The seats at the back are a big attraction and sitting next to the window can help if you feel like your going the wrong way.

Main pull for me though are the juices and shakes. All made by hand and absolutely delicious and their space cake is really good. They have a pool table too.
I AM GOONER!
Ludder

Post by Ludder »

My girlfriend and me went for a long weekend in Amsterdam 22nd - 25th of October.

The first coffeshop we went to was "Coffeshop 36".
The guy in the dealer kiosk was very friendly and helpful, he even sat down with us for a chat. If you are early you can get seats by the big windows overlooking Damrak. A very nice place to relax with a joint, tea and a space cake.

We visited around 20 different coffeshops, but every day we went back to "Coffeshop 36".

When we got back the second time, the guy in the dealer kiosk remembered me and greeted me with a handshake. That was nice, and i felt more at home here.

And the prices are one of the lowest of the coffeshops i went to.
3(?) euros for a joint and 4 euros for a space muffin, brownie or greencake.

Overall, a very nice place to relax with some mates (or girlfriend) and let the hours fly by..

8 / 10
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

Ludder wrote:My girlfriend and me went for a long weekend in Amsterdam 22nd - 25th of October.

The first coffeshop we went to was "Coffeshop 36".
The guy in the dealer kiosk was very friendly and helpful, he even sat down with us for a chat. If you are early you can get seats by the big windows overlooking Damrak. A very nice place to relax with a joint, tea and a space cake.

We visited around 20 different coffeshops, but every day we went back to "Coffeshop 36".

When we got back the second time, the guy in the dealer kiosk remembered me and greeted me with a handshake. That was nice, and i felt more at home here.

And the prices are one of the lowest of the coffeshops i went to.
3(?) euros for a joint and 4 euros for a space muffin, brownie or greencake.

Overall, a very nice place to relax with some mates (or girlfriend) and let the hours fly by..

8 / 10
That window seat is one of the best in Amsterdam! And with the early opening times I too visit regularity during my trips. I love a coffeeshop where you can literally disappear. I have to admit to not been a fan of their buds, but tbh (because of that) I haven't brought any here for years and years, so you never know...