Coffeeshop 36

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop 36

I like Coffeeshop 36
89%
I don't like Coffeeshop 36
11%

Total votes: 53

Ludder

Post by Ludder »

I see!

But for me its a bit different.. The good ganja here in Norway, is like horseshit compared to the mildest ganja in Amsterdam.

So for me, all the joints there was goood :)

Oslodunc

Post by Oslodunc »

Ludder wrote:I see!

But for me its a bit different.. The good ganja here in Norway, is like horseshit compared to the mildest ganja in Amsterdam.
Thats because you live in Bergen! :wink:
Ludder

Post by Ludder »

Oslodunc wrote:
Ludder wrote:I see!

Thats because you live in Bergen! :wink:
Hoho!

But, yesterday i got a new contact here and hopefully that tastes better.. :)

Bit off-topic.. sowwi :oops:
Marleybahia

Post by Marleybahia »

Very nice place, good pool table, just 2 euros per round, couchs allow you to smoke with a canal view or a insaide pool view, a didint smoke there, but the people there were fine with me
What we need ? right stuff !!!
mlester187

Post by mlester187 »

This is honestly a very good coffeeshop to have a smoke in. Firstly, the view out of the large windows (that were wide open when I was there the other day while the sun was beaming down) is incredible, you could just sit and watch Amsterdam go past for hours! Secondly their green cake is the tastiest space cake I've ever tried, there was only 0.7g in each but they were very good. Good seats too! Must visit
08-420

Post by 08-420 »

This was my second coffeshop ever and during that trip everything was great, top weed and I really love those big windows looking out at the canal. Together with the dark setting and music you can really loose track of time there.

Last trip the I really struggled to find something decent there though. Bought Blueberry that was as dry as hay, but I'm not gonna complain too much. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes not...

A great location with friendly staff. Actually one of few places where the budtender has started chatting with me, got a little gift when I pointed to one of the stickers which I put up in 2002 or something.
mlester187

Post by mlester187 »

I didn't buy any bags from here, generally bought from hunters across tue road and smoked in here
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

mlester187 wrote:I didn't buy any bags from here, generally bought from hunters across tue road and smoked in here

Yea as long as you keep the drinks flowing there are ok if you smoke your own 8).
DrDiesel

Re: Coffeeshop 36

Post by DrDiesel »

anyone been here recently?
An Extra 4p a Pint? Your havin a laugh Mr Osbourne
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Was in here a couple of times last week but i passed up on the weed,Nothing really stood out + there drinks are kinda pricey now as well! its another coffeeshop i am gona give a miss from now on i think,KD.
sparky

Post by sparky »

this was my first coffee shop i went to on my first trip to the dam so always try to go back when im there

i was in 36 at the end of march and really enjoyed it, i see there were a lot of complaints about the bubble gum so wen i went i asked the dealer how it was and the guy told me honestly that it was no good that day n suggested the super silver haze which was a good smoke sitting in the back with a hot choc looking out of that amazing window
johnnygdj

Post by johnnygdj »

I stayed at Amsterdam in September and November 2011, I kept going back to coffeeshop 36 as the weed was nice and the milkshakes were yummy, the staff were freindly, and the 2 dealers were great, i saw the dealers in the waterhole which has live music and had a great time, going over again for queens birthday celebrations and will have a few stops at coffeeshop 36, it has not changed it's name for years, must b a good thing eh,
amsterdam on tour oct 95 sept 97 sept 11, nov 11, apr-may 2012 next stop! 22nd dec 12 to 4th jan 13
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

johnnygdj wrote:I stayed at Amsterdam in September and November 2011, I kept going back to coffeeshop 36 as the weed was nice and the milkshakes were yummy, the staff were freindly, and the 2 dealers were great, i saw the dealers in the waterhole which has live music and had a great time, going over again for queens birthday celebrations and will have a few stops at coffeeshop 36, it has not changed it's name for years, must b a good thing eh,

They have plenty of seats! what is good on a friday & saturdays if everywhere else is packed,,, Ah i may pop in during the the end of my holiday! but i will be hitting new places (voyagers/jolly joker & baba) + other joints ive not been to in a while,KD.
misterbelvedere

Post by misterbelvedere »

Visited this shop in december 2011 for the first time! After walking by a hundred times! :D

Did´nt smoke anything of their stuff, brought my own stash. But the seating was quite comfy, the view over Damrak was a delight.

It was the last stop of our visit, before leaving to Schiphol, so we still had some "Liberty Haze" to smoke...

But my mate and me bought spacecakes. One large, one medium. Each one was quite big and tasty. My mate and me, we are both really experienced smokers and connaisseurs, but the cake blew our heads. We fell asleep at the airport and woke up in Munich. So I recommend these space cakes. They do def. do their job...

Will visit this shop again in July and test some of their gear...
Seifenblase

Post by Seifenblase »

When we visited this place it was full of 18-19 year old youngsters who all seemed to belong to one big group. so therefore it was very busy and since we just wanted to chill out the place wasnt the right choice (at the moment). i had to wait about 15 minutes untill the budtender showed up who was a bit unfriendly.

ordered a pre rolled white widow. cant tell if it was any good, since i was totally stoned already before we went in ;D

they have nice from top to bottom windows and the end where you can chill out and watch the water outside.

if you like to party and meet new people this place might be the right one for you, but i wont go there again.