Terminator

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Terminator?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

Binman

Terminator

Post by Binman »

ACD page https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Terminator.html

A local shop at the south-west end of the city..I remember smoking with a guy from Iceland in bluebird and he told me they have some great hash and proceeded to produce some fresh soft pollen which was absolutely delightful, Shame it was my last day or i would have jumped on Tram 14 stop: Willem de Zwijgerlaan.
Last edited by Binman on Mon 12th Apr 2010 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angry pirate

Post by angry pirate »

Oops!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Did the poll before i read the post, never been to the place!!
Think you can guess wot i was thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
the machine rages

Re: Terminator

Post by the machine rages »

Binman wrote:ACD page https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Terminator.html

A local shop at the south-west end of the city..I remember smoking with a guy from Iceland in bluebird and he told me they have some great hash and proceeded to produce some fresh soft pollen which was absolutely delightful, Shame it was my last day or i would have jumped on Tram 14 stop: Willem de Zwijgerlaan.
I remember passing this shop on the 14 tram on the way to my hotel. I'll make sure I'll alight at the relevant stop and pay a visit next time I'm in the wonderful Dam.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

i went here, they had cheese, it smelled and looked like amnesia, i then left :roll:
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

I had v strong Amnesia here, around 9 or 10 p/g, didn't think it was a great deal at the time but might revisit
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Thought I'd do something different this trip, given that I'd be travelling via Sloterdijk, and explore a region where I knew only Boerejongens and Bij. I'd intended to make it my first stop, but it wasn't open, so I moved on to Massawa and went to it as my last stop on the way back.

Rather disappointed – the price of the Tbisla was the same as Massawa's version (€8.50), but that one was a surprisingly good smoke; this was just standard and forgettable. The usual limited handwritten menu that's common at this sort of place. Just a drinks machine, which is never a good thing, at least if you want to have a smoke there. Very much a locals' venue. Don't know if it was just bad luck with the Tbisla, but I don't feel inclined to experiment with the other varieties unless someone reports otherwise – if I'm in the area, there are better shops about.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Explosion At Coffeeshop Terminator Forces Doors To Close

An explosion on 10 November 2020 at Coffeeshop Terminator in Amsterdam West has caused Mayor Halsema to close its doors. At around 3:30 am, an explosion went off at Coffeeshop Terminator which destroyed the shutters of the coffeeshop, as well as hundreds of windows of neighbouring apartments, and cars.

It is still unclear what type of explosive was used. Effects from the explosion were felt up to 150 meters from Coffeeshop Terminator a local resident states on twitter.

The municipality has stated, “the incident seriously affected the living and living environment in the vicinity of this building and seriously disrupted public order”. Due to this, Coffeeshop Terminator sees a closure for an indefinite period of time. It is not known when or if the coffeeshop will open the doors again.

This comes at a tough time, when all coffeeshops in Netherlands are forced to close doors by 8pm and only offer take-away options.

http://audiokushhq.com/coffeeshop-terminator-explosion/
winnie

Post by winnie »

https://www.at5.nl/artikelen/223929/cof ... is-te-koop

Terminator has been given permission to reopen. It's been taken over by a new owner so nobody knows yet what's going to happen or when. The neighbours are really pissed off about it.
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

interesting read!
macky

Post by macky »

Read an article about bombings in Rotterdam ,seems there’s been 50 blast this year alone .
The story I read about a coffee shop being bombed said. 26 old man from Amsterdam was arrested .
The police blame drug gangs ....really who would of thought :D