Stones Corner

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Stones Corner

I like Stones Corner
79%
I don't like Stones Corner
21%

Total votes: 39

sellvegas

Re: Stones Corner

Post by sellvegas »

have a feeling i might spend a few hours at stones bar then - nothing like having a brew and smoking a joint!

LOVE IT

and i must have passed by it like a billion times staying in the red light district - its SO central lol

Stamford

Post by Stamford »

Stones Bar is a great place to watch the football and F1 on a Sunday morning with a joint. Didn't visit the coffeeshop
In the Dam June 3rd - 6th 2012
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

breakfast is great, the danny is also a delight!
Amsterdam dreaming.............
BigDanHaze

Post by BigDanHaze »

Tiny little shop not impressed. Budtender was friendly.
Bought 10e of the Dr. Grinspoon: Looked Shyte. Very little crystal especially for the strain. tasted like nothing but smoke. Little to no effects, Disappointed especially considering the hype on this strain. Gonna try from a different site.

The breakfast bar was ok though especially for breakfast and a joint. Breakfast was good. Coffees tiny. Overall pass on the coffeshop but check out the bar for breakfast or beer/joint.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

I didn't like Dr Grinspoon from here or anywhere.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
winnie

Post by winnie »

Stamford wrote:Stones Bar is a great place to watch the football and F1 on a Sunday morning with a joint. Didn't visit the coffeeshop
Last edited by winnie on Thu 6th Dec 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colino

Post by Colino »

Only buy and fly here on the first morning. bought a gram of Amnesia for 10 euro gram. was not well dried, taste not bad at all. 5.5/10
misterbelvedere

Post by misterbelvedere »

Was there December 2011. Was the first stop on this trip. Bought one gram of the Dr. Grinspoon for 17 Eu. I liked this stuff a lot. Quite heavy smoke, that put a fat grin in my face.
TOBE

Post by TOBE »

Bought a few g of their super silver a few weeks ago, was healthy buds and smoked nice.. a friend got some amnesia which was equally as good... 2 of the best hazes we saw on the last trip actually..

Don't like to sit in though, too small for me!
ain't nothin wrong with a lil' marijuana..
qwr

Post by qwr »

hooo whats going on here nobody is going to stones?

Talked with the nice mid aged hot budtender at Voyagers about Og 18.
She tells me the stones Og 18 Gold ice o later is back in stock.
Baaaaam going straight to stones and buy 1g 60€ expensive but how cares for top smoke.
its so soft and gold brown smells straight like an dank og.
taste is like sour og and the buzz hits you like a train.
whitewidow

Post by whitewidow »

iv never actually bought weed from here,but i do frequent the stones bar a couple of doors up,where i can get a nice cold beer to go with my spliff,they are happy to let you smoke in the bar,but if you go out the back they have patio tables,and its a great place to people watch,as the street is lined with the prostitues booths,and some of the women have a fantastic sense of humor,(well i guess you'd have to,doing what they do),so its a great place to see what the red light district is all about. :D
Acer Palmatum

Post by Acer Palmatum »

I always liked the style of this little shop. You have to get there before noon as it can get pretty packed in the area of warmoesstraat. It is nice to just sit and have a J for people watching. Had been there pretty often but just bought Weed twice. The Stones Cheese which looked like a coral and had a pleasant taste but no stone for me because I had a really high tolerance at the end of the trip, so I bought 0,5g of Stones Ice-o-Lator for 10€ which had an effect on me, but nothing to really talk about. Indeed it had a candy like smell and taste. A nice shop I would say.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

In & out twice , grabbed there Dr G 1st time & Dr G's Sister 2nd , both very tasty soaring highs but blink & you'll miss it , excellent wake up weed for Wifey :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

I make a buy and fly in this shop yesterday, i bought some Casey Jones witch was their cup entry 12€/g... nice Casey sample for a moderated price... this Casey is grown from the "devils harvest seeds " as @ grey area but i save 1€... 8/10
:mrgreen:
see ya...
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Grinspoons Sister at 15e a gram is superior to grinspoon on same menu...sister is a meatier sativa that still resembles the original Dr Grinspoon but with more on the bone. More of a by and fly, usually head to stones cafe for a breaky or beer after purchases.
Amsterdam dreaming.............