Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

RoMoney

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by RoMoney »

LN94 wrote: Wed 29th Jul 2020 05:10 am
RoMoney wrote: Mon 27th Jul 2020 02:02 pm When did Het B start selling stuff over 15/g?
As long as I’ve been going and that’s around 2+ years.

Some justified the price and some didn’t. Remember paying €16 for Gucci OG around a year ago, was extremely underwhelming.

Then again I’ve had their Super Orange Glue before and it was amazing, other times it was average. Going to the coffeeshop these days and spending €50 is like playing roulette. You just don’t know what you’re gonna get.... No consistency.
Interesting, i must not have noticed as was there last year.

Great value in BCN these days, but not the place to be coming for a trip at the moment......loads of fire, high thc strains for under a tenner a g

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
LN94

Post by LN94 »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 29th Jul 2020 02:53 pm
LN94 wrote: Wed 29th Jul 2020 05:10 am
RoMoney wrote: Mon 27th Jul 2020 02:02 pm When did Het B start selling stuff over 15/g?
As long as I’ve been going and that’s around 2+ years.

Some justified the price and some didn’t. Remember paying €16 for Gucci OG around a year ago, was extremely underwhelming.

Then again I’ve had their Super Orange Glue before and it was amazing, other times it was average. Going to the coffeeshop these days and spending €50 is like playing roulette. You just don’t know what you’re gonna get.... No consistency.
Interesting, i must not have noticed as was there last year.

Great value in BCN these days, but not the place to be coming for a trip at the moment......loads of fire, high thc strains for under a tenner a g
You need a reference to get 90% of them, especially the best ones, right?

Last time I went to Barcelona managed to get into two dispensaries, Betty Boop and Arabiga (?) and they were okay but not the fire I read about online. They have proper chilling areas though. Nearly forgot to turn up at the wedding I was invited to!

Feel free to PM me some references if you’ve got some though, planning a trip end of year :D
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Not as much as before you can PM most of them on Instagram about joining, not familiar with the two youve been to
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Had what I think has been the finest example of rollex og I've ever had. Came back twice to re stock.

Proper couch lock smoke, coupled with a mint tea and you're laughing like.

Their cookies and cream hash at the time was also lovely. A cocktail of the two was my before bed smoke.

Friendly but tender showed me everything without so much as a tut or tsk. Decent seating area too. High on my list of coffeeshops.

Definitely hit this place up if I'm ever back in the dam.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Gotta tell you one thing guys, if they keep it up until 420, you'll probably just go get stuff from there with some additions from Solo or MR.K's, that might be the best CS menu I've seen in Dam (definitely weedwise but hashes are also nice, especially Dos Bananas for 10e/g), showy designer names of strains that are actually exactly what they should be, proper Cali crosses, dense fucking buds, smelly and tasty as fuck. Met a grower there who grew their Pink Vannilaite (top of the menu 16,5e/g Pink Runtz X Vanilla Mac X Gary Payton) as well as Tropical Punch sativa which won bronze medal at the recent Amsterdam CS Awards. The main thing is, you're still gonna get paying at least 16e/g for the top of the menu at most places (some charging ridiculous 24e/g for Dutch-grown stuff...), so why not fuck it all and just get your ass to Balloon, scroll through the whole selection and not buy cat in a bag but rather some proper stuff. My personal recommendations, Guava Mints, Gushers, Moon Bow aaaand COOKIES for 8e/g which for this time we live in, is a FUCKING STEAL in Amstedam. Just small Girl Scout Cookies Kush buds, a little bird from the inside told me the rule "Normally it would be 16e/g but small buds in this batch so half price". I can stand by this rule. Overall... it's getting really close to Backyard-like quality, so ending this long tirade, I have so say one thing: ROGER YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU"RE DOING IT RIGHT.

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

That's a fabulous looking menu and good to hear it smokes as good as it looks... Staying close to here in few weeks can't weight to get in
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Stopped by yesterday after all the buzz and chatter on the forum.

Went and checked out a few top of the menu wares, indeed it all looked like dense ass PGR Cali which at €16ish is pretty solid.

Went with the Moonbow because the Zkittlez genetics really stood out on the nose and it feels a bit more exotic than the more gelato/Purple Punch/cookies dominant crosses that seem to dominate the cali genetics profile, at least as far as flower offerings are concerned.

Anyway nice spicy fruity zesty Zkittlez forward nose with some damp earthy gas and cream on the back end.

Taste sadly doesn't transfer as well as I'd hope, the Z hits lightly upfront but fades it to something frankly a bit less desirable.

The potency is certainly notable and the buzz there from distinctly pleasant.

Perhaps need to vape a bit more or consider (gasp) combusting to give a more informed opinion.

Will stop by to sample some more flavors soon, most likely the Guava and Cookies...
Papi

Post by Papi »

Had similar experience with Moon Bow but guava and gushers were primo
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Went back this morning to peep some more wares.

Took 3.5g of the Cookies and 2g of the Guava Mintz.

Guava has more of an overly sweet candied and fermented oranges than the typical Gelato profile I thought I nosed the first go around. Very familiar to the legendary Super Orange Glue v2 they used to carry here (as an aside there is a batch of that listed on the current menu and I did have a whiff of that on the first visit to and it absolutely was nothing to write home about, put Britishly).

Dense super cali looking buds. Better flavor transfer than Moon Bow. Need to vape a bit more though. Good stuff so far.

Cookies, baby popcorn nugs but dense and frosty. Bouquet earthy spicey doughly cookies on the mark. Flavor transfers very nicely, as commented a steal for the price, can't help but scratch my head if there's something else wrong with it haha, because even small buds considered pricing is suspiciously good.

All in all pretty good showing. Honestly I think what had turned me off a bit from here was that during the lockdown era they were very heavy handed in hygiene protocol and wouldn't let anyone have a proper sniff of the goods.

I as a result went few times and ended having to purchase a tientje (€10) slid under the plexiglass wall only to ascertain it wasn't up to scratch.

When I stopped by over the weekend and saw said plexiglass still in place, I feared they would still be hesitant to allow inspection however au contraire both then and today the (different) budtenders happily slid the whole tub under the plexiglass to allow a thorough assessment on my side, so I was very pleased by this post-lockdown era development 😀

Will be stopping by more in the future as along with Solo and Bagheera it's one of the closest shops to my abode! Lucky me :mrgreen:
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Also purchased the small buds of Cookies here, €8 a g and very dense tiny buds, really grind up well, plenty of punch and flavour. Quality all round. 2g went a long way given the bud size.

Nosed a couple of other tubs but nothing stood out during this visit.
Deus

Post by Deus »

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Pint Sized - €16 p/g

Decided to try something of the weed menu here as I’ve read lots of good comments recently. Buds looked good and had a very strong gelato smell. However, it didn’t smoke clean enough for me and taste didn’t transfer.

4/10
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Balloonetje dated August 30, 2022. Thanks to Wakka.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ba ... netje.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Balloonetje dated November 3, 2022. Kudos to LR.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ba ... netje.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Imagine zkittlez at 11e/g
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 09:01 pm Imagine zkittlez at 11e/g
It was pretty good too at the price. Gone now, replaced with Strawberry Banana @ 12e/g as of yesterday, which was quite nice too.

Also tried the Acai Cake (16e/g) on the budtender's recommendation as something strong for night, it was certainly that. Personally however I preferred the taste of the Rainbow Runtz (also 16e/g).