Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

Nuggz

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by Nuggz »

Super Orange Glue still going strong. Powerful, chemmy, gassy, with racid blood orange peels tang. Batches vary a bit, but the one picked up today was pretty sound. Though, two batches ago, what I sampled was the best. Most consistently good coffeeshop bud in town right now, I'd say. 14.50 EUR/g

macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 30th Jul 2019 06:13 pm Super Orange Glue still going strong. Powerful, chemmy, gassy, with racid blood orange peels tang. Batches vary a bit, but the one picked up today was pretty sound. Though, two batches ago, what I sampled was the best. Most consistently good coffeeshop bud in town right now, I'd say. 14.50 EUR/g
Nice to hear bud :mrgreen: Stay,n block away from there 8) ...in about 60days .....RO
Comus

Post by Comus »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 30th Jul 2019 06:13 pm Super Orange Glue still going strong. Powerful, chemmy, gassy, with racid blood orange peels tang. Batches vary a bit, but the one picked up today was pretty sound. Though, two batches ago, what I sampled was the best. Most consistently good coffeeshop bud in town right now, I'd say. 14.50 EUR/g

good work nugs ..... hope that is the case in a fortnights time :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Had their Super Orange Glue again after 3 months. Great smell and taste! The taste reminds of a slightly bitter-sweet blood orange. The potence is up there. After a 1g Joint of this i felt a little wonky after standing up :lol:

Its still one of the best and most relaxed shops in town. Great, friendly service and the selection is great with old-school and new Genetics.

Will definitely be back as soon as possible!
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Definitely one of my favourite coffeeshops. Always give you proper bud and the people working there are friendly enough.

I got:

Super Orange Glue (€14.5) - Really good, nice taste, potent. 8/10

Astroboy (€14.5) Alright taste bit boring but smooth, lacks in power but overall an okay smoke. 6/10

Hulk Berry (€13.5) Beauty! Try to get this if you can. Smells incredible, tastes great. Excellent high too. 9/10

Sage 'n Sour (€14) Hugely disappointing taste, average high. 5/10
kalima

Post by kalima »

LN94 wrote: Wed 18th Sep 2019 01:46 am Definitely one of my favourite coffeeshops. Always give you proper bud and the people working there are friendly enough.

I got:

Astroboy (€14.5) Alright taste bit boring but smooth, lacks in power but overall an okay smoke. 6/10

Hulk Berry (€13.5) Beauty! Try to get this if you can. Smells incredible, tastes great. Excellent high too. 9/10

I felt the same about the sage'n' sour, I was disappointed with it. smelt nice but no taste, to be fair the bud tender did say it was new in and so wasn' t sure on it . I should have gone for the Hulk berry, which he said was lovely and it appears from you it was :). still first "disappointing " purchase form here, usually everything I have had has been good
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Wed 18th Sep 2019 10:36 am
LN94 wrote: Wed 18th Sep 2019 01:46 am Definitely one of my favourite coffeeshops. Always give you proper bud and the people working there are friendly enough.

I got:

I felt the same about the sage'n' sour, I was disappointed with it. smelt nice but no taste, to be fair the bud tender did say it was new in and so wasn' t sure on it . I should have gone for the Hulk berry, which he said was lovely and it appears from you it was :). still first "disappointing " purchase form here, usually everything I have had has been good
I also had their Zombie Kush one or two months ago and I was disappointed, too. No real taste... but I would rather have tried their "Super Orange Glue" that Nugs had recommended before :? but I always wanted to try some good "Zombie Kush"... what do we learn from it? do not pay attention to the strain names so much in coffeeshops :? :lol:
Het Ballonnetje has usual pretty nice quality but even here you can get disappointed some time :?
Hitthepanda

Post by Hitthepanda »

unfortunately most of the time there is good quality , sometimes you will have terrible quality for the same price. it's important to ask to see/smell anything you get here because batches vary.

picked up strawberry shortcake // banana OG here maybe 5 days ago and it was some of the worst weed i've ever had from them(literally didn't finish either bag) but both were priced at 14/g...

however have been going to them regularly and this is not the case usually... however do agree the sage and sour was bad as well
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 22nd Sep 2019 07:17 pm Het Ballonnetje has usual pretty nice quality but even here you can get disappointed some time :?
Of course. Cannabis is a crop like any farmed product. Crops are subject to quality variations due to myriad factors. No farmer consistently achieves 100% perfect results and 99.9% of the criticism of Coffeeshop product comes from armchair experts that have no experience of the work they critique.

Unfortunately/fortunately (dependent on your perspective - personally I'm on team fortunately) we don't have legislation governing the quality of Cannabis so retailers are free to stock products of varying qualities. That approach certainly favours profits. But does makes shopping the good stuff part of the fun :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 24th Sep 2019 02:00 pm
Marok21 wrote: Sun 22nd Sep 2019 07:17 pm Het Ballonnetje has usual pretty nice quality but even here you can get disappointed some time :?
Of course. Cannabis is a crop like any farmed product. Crops are subject to quality variations due to myriad factors. No farmer consistently achieves 100% perfect results and 99.9% of the criticism of Coffeeshop product comes from armchair experts that have no experience of the work they critique.

Unfortunately/fortunately (dependent on your perspective - personally I'm on team fortunately) we don't have legislation governing the quality of Cannabis so retailers are free to stock products of varying qualities. That approach certainly favours profits. But does makes shopping the good stuff part of the fun :D
True! What I said was addressed to people who think that every item on their menu is 100% very nice and then gets disappointed. It would be ideal when a coffeeshop would sell that batches that are not so "super" for cheaper prices... but most coffeeshops don´t change the price when a batch is not as good as before... well it´s market economy and maybe they have to pay the same purchase prices for the new batch but so in the end you feel kind of scammed...
OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 24th Sep 2019 02:00 pm But does makes shopping the good stuff part of the fun :D
Yeah that´s true it´s still a great feeling to find a gem :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 24th Sep 2019 03:21 pm It would be ideal when a coffeeshop would sell that batches that are not so "super" for cheaper prices... but most coffeeshops don´t change the price when a batch is not as good as before...
Wouldn't that be lovely! We probably shouldn't hold our breath while we wait ey?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 24th Sep 2019 07:26 pm Wouldn't that be lovely! We probably shouldn't hold our breath while we wait ey?
Ok it is not really realistic what I said :lol: but I saw coffeeshops which have lowered prices when the batch wasn´t so good as before... but anyway, everyone has already accepted the way it goes so let it continue... we have no choice anyway :roll: but I have not given up hope yet that there are still some honest businessmen (even if it was only one :lol: ) that simply want´s to offer some honest quality for honest prices... utopian I know :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Super orange glue nice ,hard to judge up 30hours or so :D lady brought out wedding cake and another but the name escapes me :roll: Very nice looking bud ...going to do whole menu only 3minutes walk ,
Will try the super glue couple more times this week I imagine ...really liken this place 8)
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Can't weight to try this place made it to the door back in april but the cops were inside and not letting anyone in ?? Its big up on my list in few weeks thanks to all the reviews on here so cheers macky keep them coming much appreciated 👍
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Super orange glue was amazing, there was nothing else that jumped up at me when I was in town and because of the weather and distance I only popped in once. Still high on the list for me.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986