Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

RoMoney

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by RoMoney »

Good to meet you man, I was the one sitting beside Stan.

Got to try a few strains here the other day. I loved the Gelato x Wedding Cake and the Super Orange Glue. I also got some of the Zkittlez which tasted amazing and burned well, but despite all the hype surronunding the strain, I'm not a Zkittles man, I'll take Gelato x Wedding Cake thanks :)

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Mr. Black Cat

Post by Mr. Black Cat »

Same here @RoMoney the Gelato x Wedding Cake is so nice the Zkittles did bring a nice effect but love the deep taste of the Gelato x Wedding Cake more.

Was my first time there what a nice people there.
~Kuroneko is a Black Cat who reoccurs in the forground, eating Edible and vaporizers Herbs~
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

What a great coffeeshop.
Gelato cross wedding cake very tasty indeed San fernando vally and the super orange vlue.
Outstanding place
Thank you for the hospitslity and great herb.
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Drugsbunny wrote: Mon 22nd Apr 2019 11:45 am What a great coffeeshop.
Gelato cross wedding cake very tasty indeed San fernando vally and the super orange vlue.
Outstanding place
Thank you for the hospitslity and great herb.
Yes lady, a superb coffeeshop, Super orange very tasty and powerful! :D :mrgreen:
Hitthepanda

Post by Hitthepanda »

glad to know everyone liked the gelato/wedding cake as much as I did. living down the street from these guys they really are very friendly and nice. and from what I can tell is actively lowering prices when a strain has been there for a while and may be older, and have never seen anything over 15 euros/gram on the menu(and those are always specialty strains for the most part like watermelon zkittlez etc) the lady insisted I took a chocolate bunny for free with my weed as she had eaten too much already ;)
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 20th Apr 2019 04:27 pm We are missing g you very much our friend, hope to see you soon, and that you are having a great 420 :mrgreen:
Hope you've had a fantastic time guys. I've been super busy and away with family so I don't think I consumed more than a few edibles later on that day but I had a lovely day none-the-less. Hopefully I'll catch up with you soon big man.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

RvanSteensel wrote: Sun 21st Apr 2019 05:33 pm
OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 20th Apr 2019 01:31 pm
She grows fast and yields hard in the right hands.
try explaining that too a budtender lolz
I still hold out a romantic notion that someone somewhere is pricing products based on things that happen in the material-realm.
Call me naive :D
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Some of the best flowers I saw over 3 short days (Didn't visit a ton of shops but saw plenty of others wares, of course I bought enough myself and turned my nose up where necessary also!)

I thoroughly enjoyed the Gelato X Wedding Cake & Super Orange Glue : both were clean, well cured and not overly dry or lacking flavour at all.
The main man in charge also waxed lyrical with his knowledge and made some good points "you can have great genetics, problem free growing conditions with a proper flush and still some strains will deliver some stinging of the nasal passages etc. Sometimes that's just the way it goes but you've got to be able to say you've done everything right to get to that point"

Top shop, top flowers with exceptional hospitality shown to ACD💚
Mr. Black Cat

Post by Mr. Black Cat »

Liking there Amnesia Block so oil in macro view.
Did came back for this one.

Need to put Banna kush in the newvape still.
~Kuroneko is a Black Cat who reoccurs in the forground, eating Edible and vaporizers Herbs~
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Today:

1.5g of Mimosa at 10 EUR per gram. densely compacted, dryish buds with dark red hairs and gleaming trichs. Smells Tangie-esque, with some sour funky notes. Sweet and sour citrusy flavor in the vapcap. Excellent bud for the price, especially from a coffeeshop.

1.5g of Super Orange Glue at 14.50 EUR per gram. Similar in appearance and smell to the Mimosa. More radiant green, trich dusted and well-manicured overall though. Nose is more sour pungent, blood oranges, grapefruit, putrid baby vomit. Taste is very rich and full-bodied transferring through most excellently in the vapcap. Top-notch bud for Euro-grown, coffeeshop wares, still worth it absolutely, but struggles to match the value and price point of the Mimosa which is a very similar flavor/smell profile at nearly 50% cheaper. Does have more "zing" to the hit than the Mimosa though, bud-tender made a point of noting that it was both more potent than the Mimosa and in potent in general, she was right!

Tip-top wares for a coffeeshop run, I won't fully indulge a certain Danish fanboy and say they're hands down the best in town, but things are looking good per this run. Can the keep it up, that remains to be seen...cautious optimism...
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Today:

Stopped by for some more Super Orange Glue, batch looked lovely, exactly the same as the last pickup a few weeks back. Also grabbed a tenner of the G13-Mr.Nice special (12 per), because it looked very well manicured and frosty. Haven't tasted either yet, though the SOG is presumably the exact same as recent, will make a note to try and report back on the G13.

Also noted they're now carrying Amsterdam Genetic Spacetry's here, not exclusively on their edibles menu section (nor is the brand-name referenced on the menu itself), they had Choco-Bars and the Red Velvet bars from the look of it.

This shop is probably along with Dampkring Original, my choice for one of the best in town. Nonetheless, still no canal-side...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 22nd May 2019 12:38 pm Also noted they're now carrying Amsterdam Genetic Spacetry's here, not exclusively on their edibles menu section (nor is the brand-name referenced on the menu itself), they had Choco-Bars and the Red Velvet bars from the look of it.
Big kudos to them for keeping the Red Velvet Bars in the fridge, had several over 420 weekend and the one from Het B was by far the nicest as it came from the fridge, they were warmish from Tweede Kamer. the Spacetry stuff seems to be taking over, for sales in lots of places now.
macky

Post by macky »

Have to say they had strongest weed this 420 ,there was really good stuff to be found canal side :D Plus 137 CS had house haze worth a mention :mrgreen: Really liking Devils harvest stuff from Mr K,s also :D
Was so impressed with Balloon that We got apartment around corner for Cloud in the city plan on try,n whole menu over trip 8)
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Really nice Weed they have there. I smelled the Watermelon Skittlez - Delightful, Amnesia was also really good and the Super Orange Glue was so interesting I had to straight up buy a gram of it.

In the end i got a gram of Amnesia as well, which was exactly what i was looking for. The perfect smoke in the afternoon before catching a train to the airport. tasty and fresh, combined with some Gardalla Polm from Best friends i had leftover, it was a treat.

The Super Orange Glue I smoked the 1 g pure at the airport and the taste was excellent. Orange coming through the piney-woody taste of the GG#4. Very strong Bodyhigh with a decent headbuzz. One of the best strains I have tried on my trip.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in here last week, the Super Orange Glue (approx 13/g) is still fire and they are still the only place that always has the Red Velvet Cakes from Boerejongens and they always keep them in the fridge, picked up two.