Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

Nuggz

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by Nuggz »

Smirks wrote: Sat 17th Nov 2018 10:30 am I think this is a good thread to tell you about this amazing Coffeeshop I once went to. I don’t want to tell you it’s real name or location as I wouldn’t want to spoil its amazing atmosphere and vibe by it becoming too crowded, which might make the owner think again about continuing to run it as it is now. Suffice to say, if you know, you know.

I’ll call it Cannabis Club Tropicana for now. They have almost every strain that’s ever been grown and a limitless supply of each, all for bargain basement prices, despite all being perfectly grown pesticide-free examples. I’m talking €3-€5 for overdealt grams (usually you get 1.1g or 1.2g but 1.4g is not unknown if the bud tender takes a liking to you and you are nice and respectful to them). Fun and laugher abound and there’s always enough for everyone.

They have three different chill out areas all with their own theme and waiter service in all of them. It’s a great place, and as you’d expect, drinks are free. They have a huge selection of bongs and vapes, all top of the range and no deposit required to use them. They don’t even mind if one gets accidentally broken, they just replace it with a brand new one if that happens.

They also have a garden you can sit in, with covered tables to keep you cool in the everlasting sunshine. There’s even a steam running through it and a waterfall, which pours down into a walled section of the garden in which unicorns frollick for the customers’ amusement.

They don’t even require you to like their page on fb in order to access their free WiFi. It’s great, you should all check it out some time...if you can find it.
Damn, all this time you've been one of the chosen enlightened few too? Well shuckles, next time you're about if you see an asshat amidst the chavs and neds, railing lines of unicorn fart dust, don't be a stranger now ya hear! :lol: 8) :mrgreen: :wink:

FlyByNite

Re: Het Ballonnetje Xmas hours 2018

Post by FlyByNite »

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Got the Super Orange Glue and Mimosa this week, both very nice especially the mimosa, and both about 15/g I think.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

when i was here xmas served by the owner?the older guy.....he said they had xmas specials

got watermelon zkitlles 15 a g
violator 14 a g

champagne hash 12 a g
all lovely smokes the watermelon was the best of the trip 8)
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

It's been a while since my last review, I mostly lurk nowadays.

Zombie Kush: I always heard good thing about this strain and wanted to try it but both me and the miss were disappointed. It's decent but it's definitely not worth 14.50€/gr. The taste/flavour were too bland.

Amnesia : I was sad to discover they downgraded by 0.1gr the 20€ offer. Great amnesia though, a much better quality than the ZOmbie Kush.

I still love this place but it is a bit sad to see that most strain are now 14.50, they used to have several great offer around 12€, I hope this will change. Staff is awesome as well!
gapie

Post by gapie »

deebzy75 wrote: Mon 31st Dec 2018 06:50 pm when i was here xmas served by the owner?the older guy.....he said they had xmas specials

got watermelon zkitlles 15 a g
violator 14 a g

champagne hash 12 a g
all lovely smokes the watermelon was the best of the trip 8)
watermelon skittlez a friend bought it I taste to fish I found
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Laygord

Post by Laygord »

I was very satisfied with the White Ballon 20€ offer, I can see why people tend to recommend it. Good weed for a fair price. Decently cured, tasty, nice effect.
Not sure what my mate got, I think the honey maroc, but I can't really comment on that other than that we didn't hate it (or we would have remembered).
Hitthepanda

Post by Hitthepanda »

hey guys, as of today they added 3 new flavors, san fernando valley purps(says sativa dominant) at 15/g, smells amazing and very legit - have not smoked yet. also regular zkittlez (dutch grown) at 15/g, doesn't smell overly pungent but looks legit, have not smoked.

and the best one i see is gelato/wedding cake hybrid at 14.5/g, big dense nugs and covered in crystals, smells lovely, and the taste on exhale is phenomenal. think it's one of the best deals for this price in town right now. lady said they are only receiving 10g at a time of it though lol, so guess it could be sold out.

also they added holy grail at 14/g a week or so ago, which I assume is holy grail kush. bought it two different times and think its very weak for a kush/indica type, and doesnt look/feel/smell like it was grown incredibly well. think it would be more suited at 11-12 euro right now.

also their lavender kush dropped from 14.50/g to 12/g now here, and it's very dry/old I guess trying to get rid of the rest of their stock. wouldn't recommend even though it was nicer before

on a side note, could upload pics here if anyone could tell me how to get camera phone pic size to appropriate level? lowest i could save it as was 1.2MB which is too large
Laygord

Post by Laygord »

Hitthepanda wrote: Wed 17th Apr 2019 12:59 pm on a side note, could upload pics here if anyone could tell me how to get camera phone pic size to appropriate level? lowest i could save it as was 1.2MB which is too large
You could open them in Microsoft Paint and use the "change size" tool at the top of the bar.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Hitthepanda wrote: Wed 17th Apr 2019 12:59 pm on a side note, could upload pics here if anyone could tell me how to get camera phone pic size to appropriate level? lowest i could save it as was 1.2MB which is too large
Are you trying to include them as attachments to your actual post on here? If so don't, upload them to an image host like imgur instead, get links for them then just post in [img] tags.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 28th Dec 2018 09:14 am Got the Super Orange Glue and Mimosa this week, both very nice especially the mimosa, and both about 15/g I think.
the mimosa was only 10euros !!
weird cuz its way better and more hype than the 15euro strains at most shops
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

RvanSteensel wrote: Fri 19th Apr 2019 10:08 pm
RoMoney wrote: Fri 28th Dec 2018 09:14 am Got the Super Orange Glue and Mimosa this week, both very nice especially the mimosa, and both about 15/g I think.
the mimosa was only 10euros !!
weird cuz its way better and more hype than the 15euro strains at most shops
She grows fast and yields hard in the right hands.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 20th Apr 2019 01:31 pm I'm not in Amsterdam, but whattaya expected from a minty Yorkie like me, but if I was there I'd be wishing Mr. TAC a happy birthday and having a blast with good friends
We are missing g you very much our friend, hope to see you soon, and that you are having a great 420 :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 20th Apr 2019 01:31 pm
She grows fast and yields hard in the right hands.
try explaining that too a budtender lolz
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke