Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

macky

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by macky »

Funny story ...last year bought sweat shirt off owner ...he owns 420.clothing company ....so any way walked in bought two grams wedding cake (now top menu over orange glue ) and when I walk in there,s three lady’s working behind bar in same shirt We all broke out in laughter :lol: but seriously Wedding cakes strong 8 :mrgreen:

gapie

Post by gapie »

macky wrote: Mon 30th Sep 2019 09:57 am Funny story ...last year bought sweat shirt off owner ...he owns 420.clothing company ....so any way walked in bought two grams wedding cake (now top menu over orange glue ) and when I walk in there,s three lady’s working behind bar in same shirt We all broke out in laughter :lol: but seriously Wedding cakes strong 8 :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
macky

Post by macky »

gapie wrote: Mon 30th Sep 2019 01:17 pm [quote=macky post_id=423316 time=<a href="tel:1569833860">1569833860</a> user_id=112449]
Funny story ...last year bought sweat shirt off owner ...he owns 420.clothing company ....so any way walked in bought two grams wedding cake (now top menu over orange glue ) and when I walk in there,s three lady’s working behind bar in same shirt We all broke out in laughter :lol: but seriously Wedding cakes strong 8 :mrgreen:
[/quote]I look for you Plug ...told story you not around anymore ...seen enough ...wierd place no ,no go back :D
After few beers with friends wondered back Balloon ..new on top menu Purple moon crack ..little dry ok buzz
Owner sat chatted mentioned new back hash ...after smoking purple ,was ok 6maybe seven ...on sliding scale some trips better then others :D Went back bar looked hash Tangine 10euros very dark not sure yet no try, asked about SSH he said G13 better grappled that ,he said sour sage was great smell this ..
I asked was it same as a month ago (Iheard bad reviews on here )He said no was new batch looked good trapped 2grams of that
Smoked the G13 right after purple so.....missus liked taste so was better then most :D
macky

Post by macky »

Tried the hash Tangine with grease monkey ...very nice hash for the money made me little trippy ,nice taste ..not sure where I found that weed plus a few grams nightmare cookies both nice ...hard to say lots of dubes 7or8 :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

macky wrote: Mon 30th Sep 2019 07:37 pm
gapie wrote: Mon 30th Sep 2019 01:17 pm [quote=macky post_id=423316 time=<a href="tel:1569833860">1569833860</a> user_id=112449]
I look for you Plug ...told story you not around anymore ...seen enough ...wierd place no ,no go back :D
After few beers with friends wondered back Balloon ..new on top menu Purple moon crack ..little dry ok buzz
Owner sat chatted mentioned new back hash ...after smoking purple ,was ok 6maybe seven ...on sliding scale some trips better then others :D Went back bar looked hash Tangine 10euros very dark not sure yet no try, asked about SSH he said G13 better grappled that ,he said sour sage was great smell this ..
I asked was it same as a month ago (Iheard bad reviews on here )He said no was new batch looked good trapped 2grams of that
Smoked the G13 right after purple so.....missus liked taste so was better then most :D
[/quote]
Sorry plug is ok but I dunno anymore
What u gonna do about it nothing
Wats yer plans I go now to voyagers and Batavia
I don't go anymore to other places
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
macky

Post by macky »

Just going to say it best bud ever Super orange glue wow diesal orangey good ness strong as ....
Asked owner about Amniesia (is it real) looked at me what do mean real? Not lemony skunk! No he said pulled out tub smelled nice .He then added the white balloon deal is a skunk . Ok I said give the 2.1 Amniesia for 20euro,s (for all the hash that seems to be piling up here. But SOG fanfuucking fantastic,tried buy seeds from seed centre yesterday after couple beer,s with Nug,s
All sold out ...thinking a Cali connection not sure was set on the lady Sativa SOG
SuperSkunk

Post by SuperSkunk »

Went there on the 25th of September around 10:00 in the morning.
2 female budtenders.

Sour Tangie:

Well cured fluffy bud - smell was as expected. Taste & high was more into the Diesel-side of this cross between old & new. But not really my taste - my girl took it because she liked it more. From me a 7/10.

Astro-Boy:

Foxtail-buds - lack of smell, taste was better than the smell suggested. Smoked a Blunt of it inside, and damn i love that High :mrgreen:
Descrption just said: "lovey-dovey" which i think is a perfect description... around 15min onset but then you're simply floaty-flying.
Perfect to go out & back on your Bike... Lovely stuff. But because of the lack of smell "only" a 8/10 - otherwise it would be 9/10.

Service, good as usual. Place wasn't that packed, so stayed there for about 1 1/2 h. When we left there were a lot of local students coming in, so still a more "local" shop, which is something i always like to see...

Still in my TOP 5 of all AMS CS's.

Greets. 8)
There are no facts, only interpretations. - F. Nietzsche
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Popped in here on Friday but didn't buy any weed. I ate an Amsterdam Genetics Red Velvet Cake straight from the fridge, it was delicious :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Super orange glue sold out... So after hearing so much about sog I travelled out to this place to only be told that I was ten minutes too late sog was just sold out and won't be back for a few weeks :( they had a preroll and it was nice but not the same also had purple moon crack not that nice, sage n sour again not that nice, rolex og was nice as was thin mint cookie will visit again in hope of super orange glue
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Popped in twice, Mango Sapphire wasn't mangoey enough really. G13 Mr Nice was decent, asked to look at SSH but the tender steered me towards this, lots of crystals, crisp high. Standout was Fruit Punch, absolutely delicious. If Ka, the soft drink company, grew weed this is what it would taste like. Packed a punch too. Impressive mid menu option.
Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta »

Had the Super Orange glue(15€g) that was just leftovers but i really want to try the strain so i took it but is not impressive, i tried the ZilkySmooth(15g) and the NillaWafer(16g) both good but not in the top list, i preferred the ZilkySmoot which had a Zkittlez flavour but not comparable with the OZK of the MR k
macky

Post by macky »

Cicciozeta wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 11:29 am Had the Super Orange glue(15€g) that was just leftovers but i really want to try the strain so i took it but is not impressive, i tried the ZilkySmooth(15g) and the NillaWafer(16g) both good but not in the top list, i preferred the ZilkySmoot which had a Zkittlez flavour but not comparable with the OZK of the MR k
Too bad bud :mrgreen: found the SOG great but batch to batch ..life’s a box of chocolates all in all great CS
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

When did Het B start selling stuff over 15/g?
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta »

don't know but now they have two strain at 16 €g and many more at 15€g.
LN94

Post by LN94 »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 27th Jul 2020 02:02 pm When did Het B start selling stuff over 15/g?
As long as I’ve been going and that’s around 2+ years.

Some justified the price and some didn’t. Remember paying €16 for Gucci OG around a year ago, was extremely underwhelming.

Then again I’ve had their Super Orange Glue before and it was amazing, other times it was average. Going to the coffeeshop these days and spending €50 is like playing roulette. You just don’t know what you’re gonna get.... No consistency.