Het Gelderse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Het Gelderse

I like Het Gelderse
100%
I don't like Het Gelderse
No votes

Total votes: 8

Sanchez_

Re: Het Gelderse

Post by Sanchez_ »

Also purchased Silver Haze here, solid as usual. Best example I've seen since last visit here or Eastwood's offering.
Not sold on the refit here as it's a bit clinical, the old decor was a bit: shabby-fuck-it-once-kinda-reggae-orientated/old style coffeeshop somewhat, which wasn't comfortable either :crazy: the price of progress?

Still....good offerings, plenty of Cali too (€28 per g if that's your jam) the service is good and the product getting the props it deserves here.

Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Purchased the Pineapple OG(15E). VERY dense buds that are covered in trichomes. Nice Gassy, bitter, fruity smell coming from the buds. This batch was extremely purple like dark purple all over.
Taste was there when smoked. Solid smoke and uplifting effects.
macky

Post by macky »

After dinner went in from rain storm bought Geleto33 for 20 euro ...says Cali import (no it,s not ) but not the worst bud 7.5
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

SSH (€10/g) and Pineapple OG (€14/g), continue to like this place.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Silver Haze better today than 2 days ago, good budget offering. Not as good as Siberie's @€12 but pocket friendly and acceptable.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Het Gelderse dated October 11, 2019. Thanks to Robert.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ge ... derse.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had the warheads expected better for the price 8/10 also got the twizla and lemon ice nice old school maroc hash hard at first but soft when hold in hand for a min
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

3/11/19

Silver Haze x 2g = 20 euro - Buds looked good quality, with plenty of resin glands and also had the typical silver smell which was very pungent on inspection of tub and when opening the baggy up. Overall a very nice daytime smoke which gave a reasonable head high.

Lemon Ice Hash x 1g = 10 euro a very nice hash which I combined in a cocktail later in the evening, overall quality again.

Image Silver Haze. Image Lemon Ice.

Was just a fly and buy, but overall I was impressed with the overall quality of the products and the friendly welcome and service that was given. Thumbs up from me :D :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Gelderse dated December 11, 2019. Thanks to Irene.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ge ... derse.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (4 June 2020)

For more menu updates:
http://audiokushhq.com/medicationmenus/
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

ZKITTLES OG €14
This is very nice for the price, good smell of zkittles which transferees well to taste but also strong kushy flavours mixed in it packs a good punch. I also tried APPLE FRITTERS and CANDYLAND from the cali side of menu but I was more impressed with the zkittles og,

TWIZLA €13
blonde hash that is fairly soft tastes good and has a decent bubble to it. While it is not as tasty as hiya primero from solo it still tastes clean and fruity nice buzz from it
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

I was there in June. First time visiting this coffeeshop in over 20 trips - for some reason I never stopped by.

Thought it was a good spot with a nice vibe. Not the most comfortable seating from what I remember, but that's 'Dam for you.

I remember the Mimosa being especially tasty, I went back a few times for it over my trip.
ScottishC

Post by ScottishC »

Dropped in here on Saturday night for a bit. Really enjoyed myself. The vibe is great in this shop. Had a good chat with the friendly budtender too.

Menu is very heavy on "cali" and European grown American genetics. Seems to be the case in most places these days. I think it's a bit of a shame to be honest. Amsterdam used to have its own character with unique genetics. But for whatever reason, the Dutch seed companies haven't managed to keep pace with the popularity of these new American strains. In all fairness, I quite like many of the American strains, but it makes me nostalgic for the days when people at my high school in Scotland would talk in hushed tones about this amazing weed from Holland called "white widow".

Anyway, I decided to grab three grams of different weed. Wedding Cake, Zkittles OG and Shoreline. American strains, but all from the non-cali side of the menu. Can't remember how much these all cost, but they weren't cheap. I didn't get much change back from 50 euro.

The Wedding Cake was the worst of the bunch. I've had some great examples of this strain in the past, and this stuff just wasn't it. Bland and forgettable in every sense.

Zkittles OG was decent. Full of the typical Zkittles terps and a very enjoyable smoke. The effects weren't quite as strong as I'd like though, but all-in-all it wasn't bad.

The best one by far was the Shoreline. Absolutely amazing delicious terps. Had a heavy Frankincense aroma and taste. Very "churchy" as the old school heads say in NYC. Again the effects were pretty mellow. I'm yet to smoke anything that truly has me blasted on this trip. Nevertheless, this was great.

Good shop with a nice team and nice vibe, bit of a mixed bag in terms of the quality of the weed, but I'd still go again if I was in the area.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

6 weeks ago

Zombie Kush hash (10€/g) - I'm still interested in that strain so I had to try it :D . Pretty blonde crumbly hash but with a good oil content so that you can still form balls of it. The hash smelled pretty strong weed like kind of hazy. Well that fits to the genetics but I am not sure if it was all natural or they added something to it.. don´t get me wrong it smelled natural in a way and so I think (hope^^) that its legit but especially that hazy smell reminds me of other hashes which I wasn´t sure at all, too. The hash bubbled well when touched by the flame and no black smoke or another sign of contamination. It smoked well in the bong and gave a good flavour. For 10€/g it was also quite strong more on the sativa side while it also make you stoned.

Overall for 10€/g a real good weedhash while I am still not sure if it´s 100% legit. Coffeeshop Solos newschool hashes smoke in a way cleaner to me but maybe I am just crazy :mrgreen: on the other hand I learned that you have to trust your sences especially when it comes to hash :D
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

buy here white runtz incredible taste smell the best of this trip stoned by cons 28 euros it hurts shoreline 13 th magnificent taste of old-fashioned skunk beautiful green bud with small purple stains similar to a batch that I had already had very good and fat black twisla bubble good beldia type good taste good banging het gedelrse I follow them on Instagram and it seems to have a constant good quality the dutch weed are very good and beautiful cali type