Yin Yang

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Heavenly/Yin Yang

I like Heavenly/Yin Yang
100%
I don't like Heavenly/Yin Yang
No votes

Total votes: 2

Mack 10

Re: Yin Yang

Post by Mack 10 »

shame, Sannie does some goods stuff.

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for a new shop to us, Yin Yang dated September 23, 2020,. Thanks to RT3.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/YinYang/ ... nYang.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
ScottishC

Post by ScottishC »

Dropped into this little buy-and-fly place last week. Wasn't exactly impressed.

Menu was dominated by "cali" strains at the insane price of 30 euro a gram. I'd expect to see this in a city centre tourist shop like The Plug - bit weird to see it in this little quiet place in a residential area. Are Amsterdam locals really dropping that kind of money on weed that is almost certainly going to be a huge disappointment? Even the Cookies store in town charges 28 for a gram for weed with the Cookies brand behind it - a brand that is expensive even in a California dispensary. Who would drop 30 euro on a random gram from an unknown grower that may or may not even be from Cali? I suppose someone must be...

Not me though. Instead I decided to grab two grams from the indica section of their menu. One of them was Rollex OG, a plant that can be absolutely incredible when grown correctly. The other one I can't even remember the name of...but I assure you, this memory loss is nothing to do with the strength of the weed.

When I sniffed the weed in the shop, it smelled alright. Nothing majorly banging...but not bad. I dunno what was wrong with me when I bought it, maybe it was too early in the morning...maybe it only smelled good because there was so much of it in the bin... but when I opened the bags later that evening the weed smelled almost like nothing. It looked decent enough, but it had lost whatever aroma I picked up in the shop.

Taste and effects were very disappointing in both grams. It was a bit of a joke actually. Absolute garbage. I would never go back here under any circumstances. Hard to believe somewhere like this can even stay in business.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Yin Yang dated 26 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/YinYang ... nYang.html