Blue Lagoon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Blue Lagoon ?

Do you dislike Blue Lagoon ?
20%
Have you made it out of the Centrum comfort zone ?
80%

Total votes: 10

Smith2

Re: Blue Lagoon

Post by Smith2 »

Was here in March for a quick B&F, what with being tied to an impatient non-smoker at Gollem’s Proeflokaal. Two types of weed, forget what, quite good (and nicely marked to help you remember which was which.)

Stopped in here last Sunday, being in the area. Asked for a g of Kabouter, at €7. Budtender says the Primera at €8 is better. 'You think so?' I say. 'I know so,' is his answer, which rather irritates me. And I know that whatever I opt for now, I'm going to regret my choice, having no idea whether he wants to help me out or offload unwanted stock, or just be a bit of a dick. Frankly, the Kabouter smells better to me, but I decide to go with the recommended Primera, and curse myself for being weak-willed.

A friendly pug came in at one point, which redeemed the experience.

Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

Are they still offering the multi gram specials? I have always found it a very convenient location for a quick smoke in the Vondlepark
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
orle

Post by orle »

Yeah, "Crush" 3gr for 21. Got some last week and it was spot on, very potent white weed. Went in today for another bag but Crush was sold out, I was offered their normally-pricier "Edelweiss" for the same price so took that.

Now I remember their Edelweiss as a widow-type, but I got something that has a sharp curiously-orange-like flavor, not unlike Amnesia but more one-dimensional.
Delivers a nice hybrid blend of fx, and is not harsh. Potency, tight trim, good value. Weird flavor tho.
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Simple bag of Cheese for 10E - nice , semi-strong smoke which lasted well. Friendly staff.
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

Great place, real friendly. 2 grams of petrol for 15 euro, best hash I've found so far. Great gear at good prices
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

My nearest Coffeeshop when I’m over next week. Would love to hear any views on this place. Hoping for a hidden gem :mrgreen:
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

It's ok, only ever really popped in there once or twice when I've been in the park so never really hung around. Vondel just up the road's had a modernish refurb a couple of years ago, generic place but inoffensive, got some decent Moby Dick there last year iirc. Really though, in that area, buy from any of the local ones where something looks good but chill in Kashmir Lounge surely?
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

It's OK but unspectacular. I've had reasonable Moroccan hash and a coffee from them when staying in the area, waiting to check in. I'd always prefer them to Vondel, which sells or at least sold sprayed weed in one of their incarnations.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

FODSmith wrote: Mon 5th Nov 2018 11:09 pm It's OK but unspectacular. I've had reasonable Moroccan hash and a coffee from them when staying in the area, waiting to check in. I'd always prefer them to Vondel, which sells or at least sold sprayed weed in one of their incarnations.
I'd have to check the directory to even remember what it was called years back but that isn't particularly surprising from memory; I was a bit dubious about trying it again as Vondel last time I was out that way, but I found my notes and we did get some really quite reasonable weed there in price & quality terms, MD is a strain I know quite well and it was on point. Guess that's not a very big sample size though :)
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Had their Girl Scout Cookies. Was nothing to write home about. Bud was airy but smelled spicy and minty. When smoking the smell did not transfer to taste.

What a disappointment (13E/g).

Ever since I smoked a joint of Girl Scout Cookies at Boerejongens last year in august i am looking for another GSC that has that doughy-sweet taste to it.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (22 Dec 2019)

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Squished some lovely flavors over at The Bushdocter Coffeeshop on Friday. Here is a shot of pressed Silver Haze from Coffeeshop Blue Lagoon! This yield was only from 1.7 grams of flower!

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (9 Feb 2020)
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »