Blue Lagoon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Blue Lagoon ?

Do you dislike Blue Lagoon ?
20%
Have you made it out of the Centrum comfort zone ?
80%

Total votes: 10

Iko

Blue Lagoon

Post by Iko »

ACD Page: Blue Lagoon

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en ... 3799230520

This is a nice coffee shop that seems to cater to a regular locals clientel.
This clean unasuming C.S. is divided in two with a smoking room to the right and the "bar" to the left which also had a pool table and widescreen TV.
The C.S. has the feel of a locals pub crossed with your home rec room.
The menu is stocked with most of the common weed and hash strains of Amsterdam but the prices are VERY un Amsterdamish.
This shop could be considered in the same catagory as Bij and Boerjongens , they are all coffeeshops surviving on there locals repeat business so they stock very high quality gear at very good prices.

Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
deplana

Re: Blue Lagoon

Post by deplana »

Iko wrote: This shop could be considered in the same category as Bij and Boerjongens , they are all coffeeshops surviving on there locals repeat business so they stock very high quality gear at very good prices.
Please man, I'm happy that you got a nice smoke at Blue Lagoon but it is another category compared to Bij and Boerjongens.

If you stay in the neighborhood try instead the coffesehop Millenium and grab some WW and some Hiya here.
8)

enjoy!
hardboiled

Post by hardboiled »

got some decent black hash there for 8e. Friendly place, but their pinball machine has seen better days.
QueenMab

Post by QueenMab »

My uncle lives just around the corner, so this place is a home from home for me. :) Their kabouter hash was the great discovery of my last trip, a lovely taste and high for a good price. Funny thing is, the budtender gave it to me because he was teasing me about my Irish accent, and knew I wouldn't understand the 'kabouter' dig. :lol:

Excellent coffee too, some of the nicest I've had in the Dam.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

horrible drink.....colorful puke tho :shock:
rockin into the night
freewheelin frank

Post by freewheelin frank »

not a place to sit around but a great place to buy gear...very much local and always great quality... a must stop when in town...had some quasar there once...excellent
mobstar

BLUE LAGOON

Post by mobstar »

hi people,anybody can tell me how is this cs???price??the open programs if you can???if you smoke a good weed her...thanks alot
tuttiflutes

Post by tuttiflutes »

Been meaning to try this place... pass by it every day.. looks like it may be cozy, but the weed is a gamble.. will report as soon as I get around to it, your post is a good excuse to make it there soon :-)

tutti
May you shit rise up & KISS you on the face
ohm sweet ohm

Post by ohm sweet ohm »

I've been in a few times. I can't remember any details or prices but the hash was nice and tasty and not expensive :)
Ω♥Ω ¸·´¯`·.´¯`·¸¸·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

http://www.cannabisarmy.com
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

goin pop in there meself on me december trip check it out
deplana

Post by deplana »

I live close by. Is a good alternative to Boerejongens and Bij.
Nowadays I am more an hash type and here you can find two nice smokes: Petrol (15EURx2g) and Blue Special (12.5EURxg).
Both Moroccan hashes. The Blue Special is outstanding, the Petrol a good choice.
8)
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

deplana wrote:I live close by. Is a good alternative to Boerejongens and Bij.
Nowadays I am more an hash type and here you can find two nice smokes: Petrol (15EURx2g) and Blue Special (12.5EURxg).
Both Moroccan hashes. The Blue Special is outstanding, the Petrol a good choice.
8)
Thanks for the update. I have walked past this shop but never been in, I will next trip to try some Maroc. Hopefully to get the Special because im not comfortable with a hash called petrol, thats what people i know call soapbar (contaminated hash). im sure its still good :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deplana

Post by deplana »

I had the same issue with the name petrol initially
:-)

But is a "king mohammed" kind of morrocan hash. Really good for the 8eur price range.
Iko

Post by Iko »

Glad some folks have checked this place out and others are considering it.
Some great jewels outside of Centrum with far better prices and great quality.
These shops who rarely if ever see tourists are still in business because of great service and quality products.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
king solomon

Post by king solomon »

was staying at the nh amsterdam centre so was just round the corner from the overtoom (sp) so when i was walking up it i stumbled across blue lagoon and i think i will be glad i did, i got 4grams of the petrol hash and it smelled lovley. i will update what the smoke is like when i have some
weed=illegal alcohol=legal why?