Grasshopper 2

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Grasshopper 2?

Yes it's great
3%
It's O.K.
14%
No, it's gash!
83%

Total votes: 69

DjShaggy

Re: Grasshopper 2

Post by DjShaggy »

Stamford wrote:the budtender chased us outside and tried to start a fight with 4 of my friends.
:shock:

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
badbone

Post by badbone »

Stamford wrote:AWFUL!
the budtender chased us outside and tried to start a fight with 4 of my friends.
DO NOT GO HERE!!!
think I will visit this place when we arrive in November :wink: ... would be fun to see him do this with the Danish delegation :twisted:
Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
Grumblefoot

Post by Grumblefoot »

Perhaps he will offer you ebelskiver Badbone.
badbone

Post by badbone »

@ Grumblefoot ..LOL :twisted: :lol: Image :wink:
Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
Grumblefoot

Post by Grumblefoot »

That looks tasty, my kind of munchies... :mrgreen:
treetop

Post by treetop »

Went there for a drink once but didn't buy any weed cos the atmosphere in that area was too wierd. The bar was friendly enough if a little expensive. The serving girls were very cute as I recall. I never went back because there are so many better places to smoke/drink.
How much did you produce?
ukdude

Post by ukdude »

strictly for the tourist! bad attitude just want your money...

Been visiting dam for 20 years and know a bit...of course i always purchase in every coffeeshop however you cant even sit down in this place without the budtender demanding you purchase somethin!!g.

Unfortunately the first timers i was with seemed impressed by this place and the 9euro magners!! damn if i wanted to drink i would stay in the uk!! bud is shite and expensive too...so avoid this place unless you like being treated like a tourist which i do not...

thank fk for barneys so much better in every way!
Charsee

Post by Charsee »

Been there only once, summer 1993, with a buddy of mine. We bought a bag of "purple haze", some very airy sativa buds with a nice strawberry-ish flavor and fantastic high, ultra positive and giggly.
Eventhough we had bought some buds, as soon as we sat, we were told that we had to order some drink if we wanted to stay. Never made it back there...
sparky

Post by sparky »

keep it that way man

sparky
db74

Post by db74 »

not been here since winter 1995, scored some northern lights that took my head off!! and trust me i can smoke...... been to the dam 3 times in the last 2yrs and i've never found bud as strong as back in 95.
FriendlyEdgar

Post by FriendlyEdgar »

Kali Mist was beautiful, but daaaaaaaaaamn that shit's expensive! I ran out the door with my head down after buying that, walk of shame style! :oops:
My guardian angel wears a hardhat
All or nothing, never could do just a little
whitewidow

Post by whitewidow »

over priced and way overhyped,definitely a tourist trap,surly staff,one to avoid
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

whitewidow wrote:over priced and way overhyped,definitely a tourist trap,surly staff,one to avoid
way overhyped :?: :lol:
DRA

Post by DRA »

Thursday, 12 April 2012:

Scenes from Oudebrugsteeg

This is a typical scene on most any given day on Oudebrugsteeg in the shadow of the very tourist-oriented coffeeshop Grasshopper 2, bar and restaurant.

Grasshopper 2 is located at Oudebrugsteeg 16 easily visible and recognizable from Centraal Station, it is a landmark meeting point for many new arrivals. Standing just outside the building provides a breathtaking panorama of daily activity as the tourists come and go, filtering into and out of the Red Light District.

You can get a sense of the vibe and the energy of Amsterdam from this brief view of the hustle and bustle of the pedestrian traffic documented in this video.

The original music is performed by Kevin MacLeod and it is provided royalty free from http://www.incompetech.com/

Read more about Grasshopper 2 here: http://tinyurl.com/8q5tuj4

This video was stabilized and edited with Vegas 11. The credits were created with Windows XP Movie Maker.

Thanks for viewing!

DRA

Party On! Light Up the Night!
oufc.sturdy

Post by oufc.sturdy »

went to this place summer 2010 an it was not worth it only had 4types of weed we got sum bubble gum which wernt that great an u had to buy a drink so got a cup tea an all they did was put boilin water in a plastic cup an said the stuffs over there help urself an that will be 7 euros lol, budtender wernt helpful just looked at us like filth, tourist trap