Roxy

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

rate it

excellent
50%
very good
50%
good
No votes
ok
No votes
bad
No votes
really bad
No votes
bollocks
No votes
i want to petrol bomb the place
No votes

Total votes: 2

gettingrimey

Re: Coffeeshop Roxy

Post by gettingrimey »

Went in today, a bit Old school inside but the stupidly named strawberry banana kush is amazing at 15e a gram the strongest smelling kush in many years very strong, cured.

I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
xamgin

Post by xamgin »

Open Again :D :D :D
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Roxy dated November 29, 2017. Thanks Q.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Roxy/Menus/Roxy.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Roxy dated August 31, 2018. Thanks to VH.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Roxy/Menus/Roxy.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
no_way

Post by no_way »

nice shop and nice staff, their G13 Haze was really nice some days ago :D
baked.com

Re: Roxy

Post by baked.com »

Great little coffeeshop, it's small and it's not that comfy and the decor, well the lack of it, only a TV screen in the smoking area and a few posters here and there, but the weed it lovely and top quality, great prices too, bud tender was friendly and helpful and let me check out all the weed before I made a choice, I got a gram of the g13 Haze and the a gram of the Og Master Kush, both beautiful to smoke and both gave me a great buzz
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (29 June 2019)

Since there is no menu update since 2018, we figured we would drop an update we gathered over the summer last year.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (25 Feb 2020)

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I heard good things about their hash since longer time but when I was there for the first time one year ago I wasn´t really impressed because at this time they sold their Tidghine for 17€/g if I remember right which was way to much and it didn´t looked that nice... but I don't want to judge because I haven't tried it and with hash it isn´t as easy to judge the hash only from look...

This time:

Tidghine (13€/g) - Well I saw it a few days before on their Insta Account and it looked damn lekker. Sadly the hash didn´t looked like that when I was there :roll: but it still looked like good quality moroccan. Pretty blonde bit harder hash which needs a bit of handwarmth to get it flexible. Good oil content and bubbles strong when touched by the flame. When smoked a very hashy beldia style smell comes out which didn´t transfer 100% to the taste but was still nice and tasty. Good relaxing high effect strong enough and in the combination with the taste very enjoyable :D Liked it :mrgreen:

Royale (15€/g) - Darker creamy piece of moroccan hash. Looks like some good shit :D while it didn´t bubbled as strong as the Tidghine but still good. It wasn´t ultra sticky but with a good oil content. Easy to crumble and works very good for me when mixing with tobocco. Taste wasn´t super intense to me but still creamy and smooth to smoke liked it :D Effect is a bit more stony to me compared to the Tidghine and made me pretty stoned and relaxed :D

Overall pretty good moroccan hash quality here and I will visit it more often in the future for sure :D