Goa

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Goa

I like Goa
58%
I don't like Goa
42%

Total votes: 31

scooberu

Goa

Post by scooberu »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Goa.html

used to go quite allot on my first few visits but it always seem empty now. they used to the nicest skuff royale. always found the staff friendly. mate bought bag of regular skunk. he then sat down opened the bag and took a smell. smelt old. barmen\dealer must have seen because before he could pull a bud out the bag, the dealer came over with another bag that he said was fresher. second bag was a hell of allot better

TOKEandSMOKE

Post by TOKEandSMOKE »

ive been to goa once last may,i thought the shop was ok decor was basic if i remember rite.i think i bought super polm and lebanon which came in like little testtubes they were really nice tho especially the leb not the best coffeeshop but certainly not the worst.[/img]
sirphobose

Post by sirphobose »

spent a lot of time in this shop, played some nice chilled out dylan and served quality OJ. Smoked some of the of the gear from here (although the name escapes me) this was also good. i like.
"Change down, man. Find your neutral space."
AL

Post by AL »

:D one of my definate stops in zee dam,spacecakes a must not a big place but really chilled 8) try the pollen for a change from the weed,if not good weed also :wink: ,.................peace
need a spliff......
Kathar

Post by Kathar »

Goa was convenient to stop and smoke in, and see some place a bit different. Despite the plain, bright Indian theme (which I normally like) the place seemed dingy. kind of like smoking up in a cheap chinese restaurant. the service was friendly but barely sentient. Looked mostly like locals who just stop for a pre-roll. I didn't buy here as everything looked over priced. Not a terrible experience, but I wouldn't go back just for the place.

Also what is this with reggae in every single shop? even pink floyd's and GOA - where the best trance music in the world comes from? I don't mind a little reggae but got way tired of it after about 3 hours A.Dam.
redeyed assassin

Post by redeyed assassin »

Didn't try their weed as the menu didn't really impress me just had a drink and sat on one of the 2 tables on their little terrace at the front. The dutch guy working here was very friendly and chilled though he sat down had a chat for a good 1hr or so and even took the time to show me the art of backwards rolling.

Can't comment on the weed but the service was first rate.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Clayman

Post by Clayman »

just thought of this place again. im not a hash smoker, so i cant compare. but our last night there we got a gram of nepal temple ball. it tasted amazing, like nothing id ever tasted, in smoke form or food.

very relaxed chill place to hang out. had the temple ball not put us into a trance we would have joined the lively board game sessions that were going on. not a high profile place, but i liked it alot. id reccomend.
2 punk rockers in the Big Smokey 4/3-4/9
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

do Goa still have citral on their menu? if anybody noticed recently....
sea72

Goa

Post by sea72 »

Like smole shope but have very good cristals :D
damtoker

Post by damtoker »

Tried their Super Pollen - don't remember how much I paid but it was just ok.

Quite a nice place to sit but not that welcoming.
Wyndham

Re: Goa

Post by Wyndham »

This place seemed to be closed everytime I walked past on my recent trip
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

walked by there daily on my way to other coffeeshops...lol (my apt was in neiwmarkt square)... place was usually dead... or having 2-3 ppl in it.

for me theres no vibe. makes you not really wanna hang. but thats me.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Our apartment was in Niewmarkt also and we must have passed it a dozen or so times to get to basjoe. It was always empty.
please excuse any typos. My keyboard is sticking and I miss letters sometimes.
I need a miracle everyday
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

cmon cat... you're just stoned.. lol :-)

if you want good hash, you gotta to go bushdoctor... they have a whole menu of ice-o-lator... the best stuff i tried in a while.