Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

gapie

Re: Voyagers

Post by gapie »

Last edited by gapie on Sat 15th Dec 2012 08:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
gapie

Post by gapie »

focking facebook some pics I put here and some pics are gone the first couple of days I see the pics and then 3 days later the pics is not shown here on the forum but the pic exist at my facebook
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
The_Kushler

Post by The_Kushler »

Purple OG sounds lush. Pics pls Someone! And would I get served on the 21st? Am I a local? Hmmmmm.
Sour

Post by Sour »

I just drooled alittle
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

The_Kushler wrote:Purple OG sounds lush. Pics pls Someone! And would I get served on the 21st? Am I a local? Hmmmmm.

Yes :wink:
-
PapaZoo

Post by PapaZoo »

i really hope that purple OG lasts until the 21st
highvoltage

Post by highvoltage »

hay how do you book a room at voyagers? sounds good place but cant find any online booking. i prob beuing a spanner.cheers in advance
PecosTheCat

Post by PecosTheCat »

Wonder how the California Amnesia is? Interesting that Cali weed is starting to show up on menus. Marketing smoke & mirrors or the real deal?
Colino

Post by Colino »

highvoltage wrote:hay how do you book a room at voyagers? sounds good place but cant find any online booking. i prob beuing a spanner.cheers in advance
only email booking hotelvoyagersamsterdam@gmail.com
stints

Post by stints »

i dont know about the cali amnesia ...it says somas scared seeds typo? isnt it somas sacred seeds? than to import rather not so good weed(not that i tested it but 8 euros it cant be nearly voyagers standards) i guess labeling something cali weed helps sell it even if its low class weed? the purple og sounds very intresting! id like to see pics of the cali amnesia!
matty223

Post by matty223 »

stints wrote:i dont know about the cali amnesia ...it says somas scared seeds typo? isnt it somas sacred seeds? than to import rather not so good weed(not that i tested it but 8 euros it cant be nearly voyagers standards) i guess labeling something cali weed helps sell it even if its low class weed? the purple og sounds very intresting! id like to see pics of the cali amnesia!

i seen the cali amnesia, but didnt smoke it (indica fan here), looked real nice, nice smell, thick buds, but again i didnt smoke it, but seen plenty of people buy it

peace Matty
Last edited by matty223 on Sun 16th Dec 2012 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

OK - I went back on Friday afternoon. Thought I should give the place another go, and was in town that afternoon.

It was busy, but the young woman behind the bar was friendly and helpful. They really did ask to see my ID though (not a frequent occurrence since I passed 40). No coffee or hot drinks were available on a wet, cold December afternoon, so I didn't stop long. I bought 5g of the Super Bio Lemon Haze, and it's great - tastes lovely in my Volcano and is a very clean high. Went from here to Nes and spent a happy hour waiting for my wife to arrive from work.
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
HPdrift(r)

Post by HPdrift(r) »

you should go back next friday
for the locals day/winter solstice/end of the world
surprise deal thing
AKA JOHNNY "rocket" NANDARO
lazerbeam

Post by lazerbeam »

Cali Amnesia looks a good buy at only 8 euro. Wonder how it smokes?
Rollin down the street smoking endo
treetop

Post by treetop »

lazerbeam wrote:Cali Amnesia looks a good buy at only 8 euro. Wonder how it smokes?
Does Cali Amnesia come with a sense of its own entitlement or did it forget on its travels :mrgreen:
How much did you produce?