Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
447
93%
I don't like Voyagers
34
7%
 
Total votes: 481

User avatar
tinky
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue 4th Nov 2008 07:43 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Voyagers

Post by tinky » Thu 1st Nov 2018 04:21 pm

HiOctane+ScottsOG both€15. Had better examples of Scotts in past from here to be honest. HiOctane nice but didn’t warrant the price.

Pineapple Express €12 really nice taste cure burn/vape on this.



old dude 1969
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon 15th Oct 2018 12:31 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by old dude 1969 » Mon 12th Nov 2018 08:24 pm

I was in the city from 7 November through the 9th. Voyagers was the first stop of the day. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Lemon Bubble was a great way to start the day. The Sherbet was a very nice tasty indica. I have always enjoyed Voyagers for their choice of flowers. Always a great place to visit.

User avatar
honeybadger
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue 9th Oct 2018 10:24 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by honeybadger » Thu 22nd Nov 2018 04:05 pm

Where can I find an acutal price list of voyagers? thx!

I only find "historical" reports on german amsterdam coffeeshop review sites:
https://www.zauberpilzblog.net/blog/2017/04/05/amsterdam-coffeeshop/ wrote: Dieser Eindruck wird auch von anderen Amsterdambesuchern geteilt. Nehmen wir also alles zusammen, scheint das Voyagers tatsächlich DER BESTE COFFEESHOP AMSTERDAMS zu sein!
Hier einige Erfahrungsberichte aus dem Netz dazu:

Einer der besten Shops! Es ist zwar relativ klein von der Fläche her, erzeugt allerdings eben gerade dadurch eine gemütliche Atmosphäre. Das Voyager liegt sehr nah am Bahnhof und beim Rotlichtviertel, man kann es also perfekt zu Fuß erreichen. Wir kauften die Sorte "Citrus Bubble" und waren begeistert: Wahrlich ganz ausgezeichnete Qualität!
Das Personal ist sehr zuvorkommend und berät umfassend über das Gras-Angebot. Sehr höflich und sehr freundlich. Dort herrscht eine sehr entspannte Stimmung mit angenehmer Musik.
Im Vergleich zu anderen Coffeeshops in Amsterdam wird man im Voyager nicht abgezockt. Die Preise sind sehr günstig. Man wird kompetent beraten. Die Räumlichkeit ist nicht so groß wie anderswo, dafür aber auch nicht so überlaufen!! Toll ist der Ausblick von oben. Es bietet sich an, auch gleich dort zu übernachten, da es ja auch noch ein Hotel ist. Auf jeden Fall einen Abstecher wert!
Apart from that it seems to me that the voyager is still one of the best coffeeshops in amsterdam!

EDIT: Moreover I wonder why nearly no coffeeshop has an acutal list of weed strains and prices at its website?! Why??
Last edited by honeybadger on Wed 24th Apr 2019 03:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Thu 22nd Nov 2018 04:28 pm

honeybadger wrote:
Thu 22nd Nov 2018 04:05 pm
Moreover I wonder why nearly no coffeeshop has an acutal list of weed strains and prices at its website?! Why??
Because Honey Badger don't give a shit!

In all seriousness though, I believe the legislation on the books bans then from doing so, they would be accused/charged with public and direct advertising if so. That's why Boerejongens sends neat digital files of their menus to external parties that they know will disseminate it to the masses.

But it's totally them exploiting loopholes to do so.

User avatar
Junglist Movement
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed 24th Aug 2016 07:54 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by Junglist Movement » Thu 22nd Nov 2018 04:33 pm

There's a Facebook page 'amsterdam coffeshop menus' he has menus in his website...

His instagram and fb has the prices blurred out for above reasons. Prices are available on His web page though.

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Mon 26th Nov 2018 11:24 am

Saturday:

Stopped by for some haze and to check out the one-off special weekend collaboration with some breeder whose name escapes me at this moment. The collab strain was called "problem cookies" or something like that.

Sniffed first at the special "Problem Cookies" (13 EUR/g): not looking or smelling very noteworthy, that kinda cheesy (not the strain but actual cheese) not, that a lot of the Powerplant, White Widow and other old-school commercially grown staples have, hard pass - NEXT!

Took a look at the Purple Sherbert or something like that, had a nice fruity nose - I gave a semi-approving nod, so Danny said "if you're after fruity have look at this" and opened the tub of Original Purple Haze, EDIT: 12 EUR/g. Slightly purple tinged buts, pungent berry-esque, very Shoreliney, nose with some pungent fuelly, skunky gassy notes on the back. Somewhat wispy buds, but with good calyx formation. Hits nice enough in the Sticky Brick, overall some pretty solid coffeeshop weed for the price, probably the nicest thing I sniffed at on this visit.

Grabbed a g of Lemon Bubble. Golden-green tinged buds, somewhat popcorny nugs, extra candied, lemony haze smell. It is what it is, a solid CS haze. Good enough for me.

Edit: mentioned above, the Purple Haze is actually 12 per g, and is now a repeat purchase - so a nice one for me, for the price, probably the best weed I've see in a CS for under 14 per g, in quite some time.
Last edited by DeLekkersteNUGS16 on Tue 27th Nov 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7603
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: Voyagers

Post by gapie » Tue 27th Nov 2018 01:09 am

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Mon 26th Nov 2018 11:24 am
Saturday:

Stopped by for some haze and to check out the one-off special weekend collaboration with some breeder whose name escapes me at this moment. The collab strain was called "problem cookies" or something like that.

Sniffed first at the special "Problem Cookies" (13 EUR/g): not looking or smelling very noteworthy, that kinda cheesy (not the strain but actual cheese) not, that a lot of the Powerplant, White Widow and other old-school commercially grown staples have, hard pass - NEXT!

Took a look at the Purple Sherbert or something like that, had a nice fruity nose - I gave a semi-approving nod, so Danny said "if you're after fruity have look at this" and opened the tub of Original Purple Haze, 13 EUR/g. Slightly purple tinged buts, pungent berry-esque, very Shoreliney, nose with some pungent fuelly, skunky gassy notes on the back. Somewhat wispy buds, but with good calyx formation. Hits nice enough in the Sticky Brick, overall some pretty solid coffeeshop weed for the price, probably the nicest thing I sniffed at on this visit.

Grabbed a g of Lemon Bubble. Golden-green tinged buds, somewhat popcorny nugs, extra candied, lemony haze smell. It is what it is, a solid CS haze. Good enough for me.
cool u swang by and u gave me some oil from canucks for my bday thank y
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Tue 27th Nov 2018 10:18 am

gapie wrote:
Tue 27th Nov 2018 01:09 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Mon 26th Nov 2018 11:24 am
Saturday:

Stopped by for some haze and to check out the one-off special weekend collaboration with some breeder whose name escapes me at this moment. The collab strain was called "problem cookies" or something like that.

Sniffed first at the special "Problem Cookies" (13 EUR/g): not looking or smelling very noteworthy, that kinda cheesy (not the strain but actual cheese) not, that a lot of the Powerplant, White Widow and other old-school commercially grown staples have, hard pass - NEXT!

Took a look at the Purple Sherbert or something like that, had a nice fruity nose - I gave a semi-approving nod, so Danny said "if you're after fruity have look at this" and opened the tub of Original Purple Haze, 13 EUR/g. Slightly purple tinged buts, pungent berry-esque, very Shoreliney, nose with some pungent fuelly, skunky gassy notes on the back. Somewhat wispy buds, but with good calyx formation. Hits nice enough in the Sticky Brick, overall some pretty solid coffeeshop weed for the price, probably the nicest thing I sniffed at on this visit.

Grabbed a g of Lemon Bubble. Golden-green tinged buds, somewhat popcorny nugs, extra candied, lemony haze smell. It is what it is, a solid CS haze. Good enough for me.
cool u swang by and u gave me some oil from canucks for my bday thank y
Graag gedaan ouwe, het maakt mij blij dat je heb het genieten! :mrgreen: :twisted: 8)

User avatar
Crapulinski
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat 6th Nov 2010 08:40 am
Location: France

Re: Voyagers

Post by Crapulinski » Wed 28th Nov 2018 11:16 am

:lol:
Last edited by Crapulinski on Thu 29th Nov 2018 07:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macky
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: Voyagers

Post by macky » Wed 28th Nov 2018 04:41 pm

Crapulinski wrote:
Wed 28th Nov 2018 11:16 am
The least friendly staff I’ve seen in Dam :lol: selling 15€ a gram of hermies, if you buy too many strains they’re annoyed because they have to open too many boxes you Know... oh and they don’t even reply when you say good-bye :lol: I was visiting anyway because I used to like their products but since it’s not the case anymore.. :arrow:
Never had trouble with staff,agree on the fact they have fem stains that once in awhile got the odd seed.
And you are technically right there hermie,s ,but on average sound place to buy from in my mind anyway :lol:

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Thu 29th Nov 2018 07:48 am

macky wrote:
Wed 28th Nov 2018 04:41 pm
Crapulinski wrote:
Wed 28th Nov 2018 11:16 am
The least friendly staff I’ve seen in Dam :lol: selling 15€ a gram of hermies, if you buy too many strains they’re annoyed because they have to open too many boxes you Know... oh and they don’t even reply when you say good-bye :lol: I was visiting anyway because I used to like their products but since it’s not the case anymore.. :arrow:
Never had trouble with staff,agree on the fact they have fem stains that once in awhile got the odd seed.
And you are technically right there hermie,s ,but on average sound place to buy from in my mind anyway :lol:
I second this, to crapulinski sorry your cheerios got pissed in dude...🤷‍♂️

User avatar
DjShaggy
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 09:04 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Voyagers

Post by DjShaggy » Thu 29th Nov 2018 08:59 am

Crapulinski wrote:
Wed 28th Nov 2018 11:16 am
The least friendly staff I’ve seen in Dam :lol: selling 15€ a gram of hermies, if you buy too many strains they’re annoyed because they have to open too many boxes you Know... oh and they don’t even reply when you say good-bye :lol: I was visiting anyway because I used to like their products but since it’s not the case anymore.. :arrow:
not so sure about them being the least friendly staff in dam, the black guy did once tell me to put my camera away but he wasnt rude about it... other than that ive been treated well in voyagers.

ive had jungleboys with seeds, cookiefam with seeds, weed from the plug, backyard, grey area, borjongonganonnganons (hehe)has had seeds. guuess what its weed, sometimes there may be a seed, technically hermie but would you write off a whole crop because of a seed or 2?

this isnt the best coffeeshop in the world, far from it BUT id say its got some of the best quality in the centrum, buy here and then into the cave for a smoke and dinner
ignoring spellcheck since 1986

User avatar
Crapulinski
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat 6th Nov 2010 08:40 am
Location: France

Re: Voyagers

Post by Crapulinski » Thu 29th Nov 2018 07:39 pm

If you are ok with smoking buds full of seeds it is up to you.. :roll: and btw I shared my recent experience here, nothing more, I’m sure some of you didn’t have any problems with staff. I visit Dam every month, of course I had good experience in Voyagers before. But Compared to the lovely people I meet in plenty of other coffeeshops, never seen staff this rude.

HashMan
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue 30th Oct 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by HashMan » Fri 30th Nov 2018 12:51 am

Very late on this thread but thought would share anyways was in voyagers before it became popular and was taken over everything was pre bagged that's all can really remember as was first place I noticed after arriving in Amsterdam around 10 pm or so.

User avatar
HisDudeness
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon 9th Dec 2013 03:21 pm
Location: In a private residence

Re: Voyagers

Post by HisDudeness » Fri 30th Nov 2018 11:52 am

The same experience for me also, I lost count of the amount of seeds I've found in (various) weed from here! Main reason for not going back to this place, as I've not had this same problem with any other shop on a consistent basis.
Mind If I Do a J?

Post Reply

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”