Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

TwoCanucks

Re: Voyagers

Post by TwoCanucks »

LN94 wrote: Mon 23rd Sep 2019 03:12 pm
Exactly!!! If I see Cheese and Gelato Sorbet both priced at €16 but the Cheese looks and smells better, and went through proper flushing and curing, I won't even think twice.
TBH and not to hijack thread...but I havent really seen anything thats well cured in AMS. also, I dont believe in flushing, but thats another story.

Amsterdam dreaming.............
gapie

Post by gapie »

Forget Voyagers it is dead the new owner foooooking it up terrible and worsier I don't gonna come over there anymore fuck it all finito pinito bye bye lovely voyagers ciao voyage i Never Forget ya good times I had over there
BOYCOTT this place sorry GUYS
Last edited by gapie on Fri 25th Oct 2019 01:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
matty223

Post by matty223 »

gapie wrote: Sun 20th Oct 2019 01:19 pm Forget Voyagers it is dead the new owner foooooking it up terrible and worsier I don't gonna come over there anymore fuck it all finito pinito bye bye lovely voyagers ciao voyage i Never Forget ya good times I had over there
Yup stan, its not good, shame we had a such good times at voyagers

Oh well, the boys are doing better and better things
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Went here for first smoke had sureline and super glue I think it was they were just OK my mates also got something but nothing stood out and all were a bit pricey around €16 a gram I wouldn't totally right this place off but I won't choose it as first stop next time
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

I've stayed at voyagers a couple of times and the best smoke I had from them was gorilla glue June 2018 I think, I think Central around the corner has a much wider selection, especially if you like hash, they will do deals too, a bit of this a bit of that, didn't have to buy a whole gram etc...
matty223

Post by matty223 »

squidgyblack wrote: Fri 25th Oct 2019 01:19 pm I've stayed at voyagers a couple of times and the best smoke I had from them was gorilla glue June 2018 I think, I think Central around the corner has a much wider selection, especially if you like hash, they will do deals too, a bit of this a bit of that, didn't have to buy a whole gram etc...
Differnt owners now, i have stayed there alot in the last 8 or so years , but since they have changed hands a few months ago, imo the place has gone to shite, differnt vibe, differnt smoke ( shite to be honest imo) , the guys who usevto run it are now at
C/s baba
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Voyagers dated October 29, 2019. Thanks Alex.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Voyagers ... agers.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

Nice one, I'm staying there the week after next, much more on offer than there has been in the past.
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

L.A Confidential for €16?😂 €17 for Shoreline?😅 No chill whatsoever on this place. What a piss take! Worst thing is people will still lap this up!
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

Yeah, prices are way too high.
samnesia

Post by samnesia »

squidgyblack wrote: Thu 31st Oct 2019 10:44 am Nice one, I'm staying there the week after next, much more on offer than there has been in the past.
have a good one man! I'm staying there end of the month let me know how it is.
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

Just back from a 4 night stay, got a gram of King Hassan, but it wasn't any good, also got a gram of sunset sherbert for 15 Euro, had that extra kick to it over the other gear I was buying and it knocked me out on my last night, so it had the desired effect. Plenty of good strains though can be found for 10 Euro a gram in the dam, may be worth the extra 5??? The hotel, as before, this time duvet with sheet and pillow rather than blankets, this time the tv remote was missing so I didn't watch tv, but wasn't bothered as I had my laptop and the 4th-floor internet was perfectly fine. The lovely cleaning lady isn't there anymore, someone knocked on my door at 10:40 am, I left my room at 10:55 am, after a flight of stairs or two the guy said "finally" I was expecting something more pleasant, this place still has it's charms.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

The lovely cleaning lady is working on the cask desk at the Museum of Prostitution couple of days a week, met her in Solo in October, she's a sweetheart !
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Passed by here a few days ago. When they first changed their menu, I was actually still pleased with what they had on offer. Now I've come to realise much of what they had at the start of the menu change is still there now. And by that I mean the same batches. Everything seems dry, lacking in smell and taste when compared to a month and a half or two back. Poor effort.

I bought Tutti Frutti (15EUR) which was okay in flavour but lacking a bit of power. 15 EURO? Not a fucking chance. Daylight robbery, could easily have had same if not better quality for 10 EUR elsewhere.

Also got a gram of Critical Mass hash. Really pleasant to roll, crumbles nicely and a very decent flavour accompanied by a lovely mellow high. Good value for money at the price of 9 EUR/g.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Voyagers dated December 10, 2019. Thanks to TeVo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Voyagers ... agers.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite