Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

DjShaggy

Re: Voyagers

Post by DjShaggy »

Awkward :lol:

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Voyagers dated December 28, 2019. Thanks to TeVo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Voyagers ... agers.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

how sad to hear that it was sold. greedy sharks are taking over
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

i stayed ther 23-26 december it was booked before all of the takeover but its xmas and the prices were mental
have stayed ther before and was always happy for the price...these new peeps put the price up 30%
no telly in the room(i guess hb and co took them and fair play) not a big deal but no toilet roll is!
the bt was all you know our smoking policy...
bought a gram with the change from the room...super mango haze :x
the shittest smoke ive had from there ...it smelt good but meh..

never again
Cannabusy

Post by Cannabusy »

I am very happy Voyagers finally has some good stuff now. Last year I stopped to go there as I had too many seeds and mold. Now im happy with the hash menu too :mrgreen: Super lemon haze was even better than i usually buy at my other favorite shops :twisted:

See people telling the voyagers shop is sold.. but Voyagers has 100% the same owner since ages ago. Nice friendly woman!

And to be honest... bought lemon bubble at Bagheera... my god what a dry duffy crap. Where do they test their stuff...? Anybody knows? I liked bagheera more few years ago.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Cannabusy wrote: Mon 6th Jan 2020 08:35 pm I am very happy Voyagers finally has some good stuff now. Last year I stopped to go there as I had too many seeds and mold. Now im happy with the hash menu too :mrgreen: Super lemon haze was even better than i usually buy at my other favorite shops :twisted:

See people telling the voyagers shop is sold.. but Voyagers has 100% the same owner since ages ago. Nice friendly woman!

And to be honest... bought lemon bubble at Bagheera... my god what a dry duffy crap. Where do they test their stuff...? Anybody knows? I liked bagheera more few years ago.
The owner of the building or title may be the same.

But the management, knowledge and supply chain are completely different, that is fact.

In case anyone is confused or in doubt. That "Nice friendly woman" which is a misnomer to say the least, is a greedy cunt tried to pull a power play and get a larger cut. Then it blew up in her face, and HB & Danny went their separate ways.

Do not give this place the time of day, or your business whatsoever - go to either Baba or Bagheera for the product on which Voyagers built its name.
macky

Post by macky »

The land as you know Is leased,as for CS, Baba twice the shop :D The words business,those who hold the gold makes the rules.
As for product I,m assuming she,s buy,n not growing so if the seller to Het balloon witch I know is just a buyer. As the owner said to me that,s other side of street ...there sellers not growers. That being said product could change week to week .
I do understand for those of us who stay there ...feel a gut shot :D But me and Matty spend time in there with Danny and it was way nicer then the old shop . Thinking this is better then what happened to Utopia :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I miss this shop
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Cannabusy wrote: Mon 6th Jan 2020 08:35 pm Voyagers ... Last year I stopped to go there as I had too many seeds ...
I got some beans from Problem Central Cookies from there November 2018. Saving them for a rainy day :p
I highly rate Phenofinders genetics. Not sure what happened with that grow. It had to get pushed out due to the branding in collaboration with the drum & bass group Problem Central as they were performing that week at Innovation In The Dam.

That being said, I will also add on the other comments here that are mentioning Bagheera for now carrying Phenofinders genetics. Check em out! We will be there squishing some rosin soon.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu from Voyagers dated January 20, 2020. Thanks TeVo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Voyagers ... agers.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

30e/gram for Animal whatever lol

go fuck yerselves
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

😂😂😂😂 perfect TC
-
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (1 June 2020)

http://audiokushhq.com/medicationmenus/
ScottishC

Post by ScottishC »

Dropped in here for a couple of grams because it's near my hotel and I didn't have a lot of time. I'm aware the place has gone downhill under new management since my last trip here, but I thought I'd give it a shot to see just how badly.

Going into the building, it's a very different place. Almost the entire shop has been boarded off with fibreboard walls, leaving just a small cubicle around the doorway. It's immediately depressing. Looks like they want to stay buy-and-fly for the foreseeable future.

The menu was extensive, and prices were roughly similar to the old Voyagers. I ordered one gram of Lemon Bubble and one gram of Black Cherry Pie. It made me laugh a bit to see the Lemon Bubble labeled on the menu as "Voyager's Famous Lemon Bubble". How inauthentic and touristy can you get?

As soon as I looked at it, I knew this wasn't the Lemon Bubble of old, which makes sense given what I've read about new supply chains. The buds were tiny and not especially frosty. The smell was actually very good. Strong lemon candy/sherbet lemons aroma. I rolled it into a half gram pure joint. Sadly the great smell didn't carry over to the taste. The effect was also fairly weak. I'm coming off an 8 week break and it still didn't get me all that high.

I preferred the Black Cherry Pie. That tasted genuinely lovely. Proper terpy and delicious. I was actually quite impressed by how good the flavour was. Again though, this was far from strong. That's not a problem for me, because I'm not really up for getting blasted to the moon anymore - at least not very often - but if you're looking for potency and weed that will last you a while, then I wouldn't recommend it.

The service was decent. Not overly friendly but not rude either. I find budtenders generally so rude that anything better than "sneering prick" is a pleasant surprise. Still, it's a far cry from the excellent service from the fella with the dreadlocks who used to work in Voyagers, who I always regarded as the nicest budtender in Amsterdam.

I wouldn't recommend it and likely won't be back. If I need to grab something quick in the area again I'll probably just go to Central.