Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

tinky

Re: Voyagers

Post by tinky »

HiOctane+ScottsOG both€15. Had better examples of Scotts in past from here to be honest. HiOctane nice but didn’t warrant the price.

Pineapple Express €12 really nice taste cure burn/vape on this.

old dude 1969

Post by old dude 1969 »

I was in the city from 7 November through the 9th. Voyagers was the first stop of the day. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Lemon Bubble was a great way to start the day. The Sherbet was a very nice tasty indica. I have always enjoyed Voyagers for their choice of flowers. Always a great place to visit.
honeybadger

Post by honeybadger »

Where can I find an acutal price list of voyagers? thx!

I only find "historical" reports on german amsterdam coffeeshop review sites:
https://www.zauberpilzblog.net/blog/2017/04/05/amsterdam-coffeeshop/ wrote: Dieser Eindruck wird auch von anderen Amsterdambesuchern geteilt. Nehmen wir also alles zusammen, scheint das Voyagers tatsächlich DER BESTE COFFEESHOP AMSTERDAMS zu sein!
Hier einige Erfahrungsberichte aus dem Netz dazu:

Einer der besten Shops! Es ist zwar relativ klein von der Fläche her, erzeugt allerdings eben gerade dadurch eine gemütliche Atmosphäre. Das Voyager liegt sehr nah am Bahnhof und beim Rotlichtviertel, man kann es also perfekt zu Fuß erreichen. Wir kauften die Sorte "Citrus Bubble" und waren begeistert: Wahrlich ganz ausgezeichnete Qualität!
Das Personal ist sehr zuvorkommend und berät umfassend über das Gras-Angebot. Sehr höflich und sehr freundlich. Dort herrscht eine sehr entspannte Stimmung mit angenehmer Musik.
Im Vergleich zu anderen Coffeeshops in Amsterdam wird man im Voyager nicht abgezockt. Die Preise sind sehr günstig. Man wird kompetent beraten. Die Räumlichkeit ist nicht so groß wie anderswo, dafür aber auch nicht so überlaufen!! Toll ist der Ausblick von oben. Es bietet sich an, auch gleich dort zu übernachten, da es ja auch noch ein Hotel ist. Auf jeden Fall einen Abstecher wert!
Apart from that it seems to me that the voyager is still one of the best coffeeshops in amsterdam!

EDIT: Moreover I wonder why nearly no coffeeshop has an acutal list of weed strains and prices at its website?! Why??
Last edited by honeybadger on Wed 24th Apr 2019 03:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

honeybadger wrote: Thu 22nd Nov 2018 04:05 pm Moreover I wonder why nearly no coffeeshop has an acutal list of weed strains and prices at its website?! Why??
Because Honey Badger don't give a shit!

In all seriousness though, I believe the legislation on the books bans then from doing so, they would be accused/charged with public and direct advertising if so. That's why Boerejongens sends neat digital files of their menus to external parties that they know will disseminate it to the masses.

But it's totally them exploiting loopholes to do so.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

There's a Facebook page 'amsterdam coffeshop menus' he has menus in his website...

His instagram and fb has the prices blurred out for above reasons. Prices are available on His web page though.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Saturday:

Stopped by for some haze and to check out the one-off special weekend collaboration with some breeder whose name escapes me at this moment. The collab strain was called "problem cookies" or something like that.

Sniffed first at the special "Problem Cookies" (13 EUR/g): not looking or smelling very noteworthy, that kinda cheesy (not the strain but actual cheese) not, that a lot of the Powerplant, White Widow and other old-school commercially grown staples have, hard pass - NEXT!

Took a look at the Purple Sherbert or something like that, had a nice fruity nose - I gave a semi-approving nod, so Danny said "if you're after fruity have look at this" and opened the tub of Original Purple Haze, EDIT: 12 EUR/g. Slightly purple tinged buts, pungent berry-esque, very Shoreliney, nose with some pungent fuelly, skunky gassy notes on the back. Somewhat wispy buds, but with good calyx formation. Hits nice enough in the Sticky Brick, overall some pretty solid coffeeshop weed for the price, probably the nicest thing I sniffed at on this visit.

Grabbed a g of Lemon Bubble. Golden-green tinged buds, somewhat popcorny nugs, extra candied, lemony haze smell. It is what it is, a solid CS haze. Good enough for me.

Edit: mentioned above, the Purple Haze is actually 12 per g, and is now a repeat purchase - so a nice one for me, for the price, probably the best weed I've see in a CS for under 14 per g, in quite some time.
Last edited by Nuggz on Tue 27th Nov 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 26th Nov 2018 11:24 am Saturday:

Stopped by for some haze and to check out the one-off special weekend collaboration with some breeder whose name escapes me at this moment. The collab strain was called "problem cookies" or something like that.

Sniffed first at the special "Problem Cookies" (13 EUR/g): not looking or smelling very noteworthy, that kinda cheesy (not the strain but actual cheese) not, that a lot of the Powerplant, White Widow and other old-school commercially grown staples have, hard pass - NEXT!

Took a look at the Purple Sherbert or something like that, had a nice fruity nose - I gave a semi-approving nod, so Danny said "if you're after fruity have look at this" and opened the tub of Original Purple Haze, 13 EUR/g. Slightly purple tinged buts, pungent berry-esque, very Shoreliney, nose with some pungent fuelly, skunky gassy notes on the back. Somewhat wispy buds, but with good calyx formation. Hits nice enough in the Sticky Brick, overall some pretty solid coffeeshop weed for the price, probably the nicest thing I sniffed at on this visit.

Grabbed a g of Lemon Bubble. Golden-green tinged buds, somewhat popcorny nugs, extra candied, lemony haze smell. It is what it is, a solid CS haze. Good enough for me.
cool u swang by and u gave me some oil from canucks for my bday thank y
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

gapie wrote: Tue 27th Nov 2018 01:09 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 26th Nov 2018 11:24 am Saturday:

Took a look at the Purple Sherbert or something like that, had a nice fruity nose - I gave a semi-approving nod, so Danny said "if you're after fruity have look at this" and opened the tub of Original Purple Haze, 13 EUR/g. Slightly purple tinged buts, pungent berry-esque, very Shoreliney, nose with some pungent fuelly, skunky gassy notes on the back. Somewhat wispy buds, but with good calyx formation. Hits nice enough in the Sticky Brick, overall some pretty solid coffeeshop weed for the price, probably the nicest thing I sniffed at on this visit.

cool u swang by and u gave me some oil from canucks for my bday thank y
Graag gedaan ouwe, het maakt mij blij dat je heb het genieten! :mrgreen: :twisted: 8)
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
macky

Post by macky »

Crapulinski wrote: Wed 28th Nov 2018 11:16 am The least friendly staff I’ve seen in Dam :lol: selling 15€ a gram of hermies, if you buy too many strains they’re annoyed because they have to open too many boxes you Know... oh and they don’t even reply when you say good-bye :lol: I was visiting anyway because I used to like their products but since it’s not the case anymore.. :arrow:
Never had trouble with staff,agree on the fact they have fem stains that once in awhile got the odd seed.
And you are technically right there hermie,s ,but on average sound place to buy from in my mind anyway :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote: Wed 28th Nov 2018 04:41 pm
Crapulinski wrote: Wed 28th Nov 2018 11:16 am The least friendly staff I’ve seen in Dam :lol: selling 15€ a gram of hermies, if you buy too many strains they’re annoyed because they have to open too many boxes you Know... oh and they don’t even reply when you say good-bye :lol: I was visiting anyway because I used to like their products but since it’s not the case anymore.. :arrow:
Never had trouble with staff,agree on the fact they have fem stains that once in awhile got the odd seed.
And you are technically right there hermie,s ,but on average sound place to buy from in my mind anyway :lol:
I second this, to crapulinski sorry your cheerios got pissed in dude...🤷‍♂️
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

not so sure about them being the least friendly staff in dam, the black guy did once tell me to put my camera away but he wasnt rude about it... other than that ive been treated well in voyagers.

ive had jungleboys with seeds, cookiefam with seeds, weed from the plug, backyard, grey area, borjongonganonnganons (hehe)has had seeds. guuess what its weed, sometimes there may be a seed, technically hermie but would you write off a whole crop because of a seed or 2?

this isnt the best coffeeshop in the world, far from it BUT id say its got some of the best quality in the centrum, buy here and then into the cave for a smoke and dinner
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HashMan

Post by HashMan »

Very late on this thread but thought would share anyways was in voyagers before it became popular and was taken over everything was pre bagged that's all can really remember as was first place I noticed after arriving in Amsterdam around 10 pm or so.
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

The same experience for me also, I lost count of the amount of seeds I've found in (various) weed from here! Main reason for not going back to this place, as I've not had this same problem with any other shop on a consistent basis.
Mind If I Do a J?