Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

gluegun

Re: Voyagers

Post by gluegun »

Looking forward to meeting you hb

Sailor59

Post by Sailor59 »

Have to say that from 5 testing weeds I aint found a seed yet. My favourite was probably one named Rous. Possibly a SSD pheno?

Whatever, good weed. Good price.
Matroos negenenvijftig
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

And again finding a seed can be a giant blessing...some of the craziest best stuff comes in seed form..and so does some real shit :mrgreen: ...good luck folks
rockin into the night
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

USBONGLORD wrote:and that makes sense,nice catch..we call it a slightly damaged sale here :D ..at least a free seed can make ya some good weed :mrgreen:

Sorry, mature seeds i don't mind, they generally are quit sporadicale, so easy to remove and so does not effect the taste.

it's the small immature tiny seeds which are generally found in every calyx(pollinated instead of hermie?) which i don't like in my bud :) it's almost impossible to remove every single one and they ruin the taste of a joint for me.... last one i bought(maybe 2 weeks ago) i think it was called "friggin daan" or something along those lines, anyway the few buds i got were rife with immature seed, which sadly went unnoticed and made my joint smell and taste horrible.
Last edited by elasticband on Mon 29th Jul 2013 02:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

highlyblessed wrote:
elasticband wrote:
Black-King wrote:I have actually never been here, but I think I might make this one my first stop when I arrive tonite.
if not, then maybe tomorrow if there's some kind of tuesday deal thats good.
Blessed love

The tester tuesday is a nice idea but really is just another sales gimmick, most of the different testing tuesday's i have tried now have had small premature seeds in the bud or some mature developed seeds, also i have had some where the bud had been effected by heat stress(long finger like stretched buds), so i really see the tester tuesday as a way to sell the stuff that does not normally meet the grade...... it's still nice though! Fav so far being the satsuma, which i can only guess was something like tangerine dream gone wrong :)
really? iv not noticed seeds in hardly any testing tuesdays
testing tuesdays is normally test grows 1 or 2 clones as part of pheno selections,the idea bein looking for diffrent crosses/phenos to continue working with
and the name of testing tuesday had nothing to do with the strains,i can assure you satsuma wasnt a gone wrong tangerine/amnesia ;)
#phenofinders
if you dont know,get to know

bleeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

Sorry if my comment maybe came across as a bit disrespectful to your operation, not that you have shown to have taken that way i just understand after rereading it that i maybe did not word things the best :) also "gone wrong" was maybe the wrong choice of words as i really enjoyed the satsuma and thought it was great value for the price, just for the smell alone!

Voyagers is one of the two shops i buy anything in these days, the LA is undoubtedly the strain with the best indica dominant kush taste in town at the moment in my opinion
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Sailor59 wrote:Have to say that from 5 testing weeds I aint found a seed yet. My favourite was probably one named Rous. Possibly a SSD pheno?

Whatever, good weed. Good price.

finding seeds can be a blessing if you find the right one yes :) if the parent plant has produced them via pollination from a unknown strain, then you never know what you are getting and you may get lucky and get some females, or if the parent has turned hermie and produced seeds this way it most probabal it's spawn will also contain the hermie gene.

growing from bag seed is a gamble, one of which i am actually undertaking at the moment (edit: for fun)
gapie

Post by gapie »

Fruity og kushie

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
bundy1983

Post by bundy1983 »

I was here for the first time on thursday. I bought a gram of super lemon haze and it was easily the best weed we smoked over the weekend. We got ID'ed but the lady budtender was very very nice to talk to. Now i understand what all the fuss was about. I highly recommend this CS.
Mint

Post by Mint »

the best weed in dam imo. the lemon bio is one of the tastiest smokes you'll have but my personal fav has to be the LA Con. love it :mrgreen:

Roll on November
Mint
BigB34

Post by BigB34 »

gapie wrote:Fruity og kushie

What does it say at the bottom of the picture, Cannabis Resin?

Is that the hash oil?
eightball

Post by eightball »

BigB34 wrote:
gapie wrote:Fruity og kushie

What does it say at the bottom of the picture, Cannabis Resin?

Is that the hash oil?
nah man don't think oil would be 10e it will most likely be hash, has anyone found voyagers on twitter? iv tried a few times but had couldn't find there @ name.
MrSifter

Post by MrSifter »

eightball wrote:has anyone found voyagers on twitter? iv tried a few times but had couldn't find there @ name.
https://twitter.com/Hotelvoyager is their twitter account
lalala420

traveling through

Post by lalala420 »

Hello I. Currently in Amsterdam from the US and would like to try Voyagers. I wanted to know if I needed to bring any specific ID.
eightball

Post by eightball »

MrSifter wrote:
eightball wrote:has anyone found voyagers on twitter? iv tried a few times but had couldn't find there @ name.
https://twitter.com/Hotelvoyager is their twitter account
ahh thank you I was typing voyagers instead of voyager much appreciated mr sifter :D
Last edited by eightball on Thu 1st Aug 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwoCanucks

Re: traveling through

Post by TwoCanucks »

lalala420 wrote:Hello I. Currently in Amsterdam from the US and would like to try Voyagers. I wanted to know if I needed to bring any specific ID.
Your passport.
Amsterdam dreaming.............