Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
448
93%
I don't like Voyagers
34
7%
 
Total votes: 482

User avatar
TwoCanucks
Posts: 4735
Joined: Tue 10th Feb 2009 01:03 am
Location: Amsterdamage

Re: Voyagers

Post by TwoCanucks » Sat 12th Oct 2019 07:52 pm

LN94 wrote:
Mon 23rd Sep 2019 03:12 pm

Exactly!!! If I see Cheese and Gelato Sorbet both priced at €16 but the Cheese looks and smells better, and went through proper flushing and curing, I won't even think twice.
TBH and not to hijack thread...but I havent really seen anything thats well cured in AMS. also, I dont believe in flushing, but thats another story.


Amsterdam dreaming.............

User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7624
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: Voyagers

Post by gapie » Sun 20th Oct 2019 01:19 pm

Forget Voyagers it is dead the new owner foooooking it up terrible and worsier I don't gonna come over there anymore fuck it all finito pinito bye bye lovely voyagers ciao voyage i Never Forget ya good times I had over there
BOYCOTT this place sorry GUYS
Last edited by gapie on Fri 25th Oct 2019 01:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!

User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: Voyagers

Post by matty223 » Sun 20th Oct 2019 07:17 pm

gapie wrote:
Sun 20th Oct 2019 01:19 pm
Forget Voyagers it is dead the new owner foooooking it up terrible and worsier I don't gonna come over there anymore fuck it all finito pinito bye bye lovely voyagers ciao voyage i Never Forget ya good times I had over there
Yup stan, its not good, shame we had a such good times at voyagers

Oh well, the boys are doing better and better things

Tokeing tom
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue 24th Sep 2019 08:46 am

Re: Voyagers

Post by Tokeing tom » Fri 25th Oct 2019 01:11 pm

Went here for first smoke had sureline and super glue I think it was they were just OK my mates also got something but nothing stood out and all were a bit pricey around €16 a gram I wouldn't totally right this place off but I won't choose it as first stop next time

squidgyblack
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue 20th Sep 2016 01:49 am

Re: Voyagers

Post by squidgyblack » Fri 25th Oct 2019 01:19 pm

I've stayed at voyagers a couple of times and the best smoke I had from them was gorilla glue June 2018 I think, I think Central around the corner has a much wider selection, especially if you like hash, they will do deals too, a bit of this a bit of that, didn't have to buy a whole gram etc...

User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: Voyagers

Post by matty223 » Sun 27th Oct 2019 05:37 pm

squidgyblack wrote:
Fri 25th Oct 2019 01:19 pm
I've stayed at voyagers a couple of times and the best smoke I had from them was gorilla glue June 2018 I think, I think Central around the corner has a much wider selection, especially if you like hash, they will do deals too, a bit of this a bit of that, didn't have to buy a whole gram etc...
Differnt owners now, i have stayed there alot in the last 8 or so years , but since they have changed hands a few months ago, imo the place has gone to shite, differnt vibe, differnt smoke ( shite to be honest imo) , the guys who usevto run it are now at
C/s baba

User avatar
FlyByNite
Posts: 7801
Joined: Sat 15th Apr 2006 05:50 pm
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Contact:

Re: Voyagers

Post by FlyByNite » Thu 31st Oct 2019 02:51 am

New menu for Voyagers dated October 29, 2019. Thanks Alex.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Voyagers ... agers.html

Image

Enjoy
FlyByNite

squidgyblack
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue 20th Sep 2016 01:49 am

Re: Voyagers

Post by squidgyblack » Thu 31st Oct 2019 10:44 am

Nice one, I'm staying there the week after next, much more on offer than there has been in the past.

User avatar
Sanchez_
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu 21st Mar 2019 10:56 pm

Re: Voyagers

Post by Sanchez_ » Thu 31st Oct 2019 06:05 pm

L.A Confidential for €16?😂 €17 for Shoreline?😅 No chill whatsoever on this place. What a piss take! Worst thing is people will still lap this up!

squidgyblack
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue 20th Sep 2016 01:49 am

Re: Voyagers

Post by squidgyblack » Thu 31st Oct 2019 07:16 pm

Yeah, prices are way too high.

samnesia
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri 8th Nov 2019 12:39 am

Re: Voyagers

Post by samnesia » Fri 8th Nov 2019 11:29 pm

squidgyblack wrote:
Thu 31st Oct 2019 10:44 am
Nice one, I'm staying there the week after next, much more on offer than there has been in the past.
have a good one man! I'm staying there end of the month let me know how it is.

Post Reply

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”